M.A
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome to your first MA session,” the woman wearing red said “this is a safe place where you can share your feelings about the things you have done. All of the people present here have killed at least one person, and you have been qualified to enter the MA program.”

The nine newcomers were all surprised ‘did all of these people kill someone?’ they thought together.

“for safety reasons, reviling your identity to the others here is forbidden but feel free to talk about anything else that bothers you. If you want to refer to yourself, you can use the number on your mask and then speak.

“Unlike other anonymous meetings, we don’t encourage you to quit but be more careful and purposeful in your kills. We three are here to teach you how to execute your plans and answer any questions that you might have. After introducing yourself, you can choose one of us three as your sponsor, and the said sponsor will help you with your problems and try to keep you away from your self-destruct thoughts.

“There are three main rules that you have to remember if you don’t want to be eliminated from the MA program.

First

No talk about MA outside of MA, except with your sponsor and through the safe lines provided to you each after the session.

 

Second

No unauthorized kills. If you want to go on a hunt, you first need to clear your plan and target with your sponsor.

 

Third

No kills without purpose. You are not allowed to kill someone just because you don’t like them or they make you angry. For each kill, you have to have a clear purpose in mind.

 

“now, if anyone has any questions, you can raise your hands.”

All nine of them raised their hands nervously. They had so many questions in mind, but one thing that bothered them the most was…

“what does it mean to be eliminated from the MA program?”

“you and anyone around you that is considered a participant in breaking a rule will be killed, effective immediately.”

“can we refuse the offer?”

“no, your destiny was sealed from the moment you got the invitation. You have no choice but to follow the rules from now on.”

Several other questions were asked and answered until it was Alex’s turn. By the time It was his turn, most of the questions were asked and answered, but he still didn’t get the answer to his question.

“What is the purpose of all this?”

“to eliminate the scum of the earth.” Answered number three, “oh right, and one other thing. Only one of you will be considered graduated by the end of the current MA program, and the rest of you will be eliminated.”

A commotion broke out, and all of the people present except the three and Alex started talking and trying to get out.

“bang”

A gunshot was heard in the room, and all eight of them went quiet before going back to their respective chairs. Then number three turned to Alex, whose hand was raised, “yes?”

“on what base do you decide who to eliminate?”

“it’s pretty easy; if anyone here could find your identity, you are out of the game.”

After they all went quiet, Number three chuckled and said, “don’t worry, unless you know every person in the country, you can’t find each other that easily. Plus, as you already know, the mask on your face changes your voice, so you don’t have to worry about that either.”

All of them sighed in relief, but nobody asked any more questions. 

“so, if you don’t have any other questions, let’s get on with the introduction.

“Hello, I am number three, and I'm a murderer.” Then she stopped as if waiting for a response, but none came “this is the part where you say hello to me.”

They all went stiff for a second and then said together, “hallo three.”

“I killed my first victim when I was nine, and he was our house cat. My next victim was my roommate, who tried to rape me. But I didn’t do it perfectly, and the MA found out. I am also the third MA program graduate. After that, I killed the people that tried to rape women and showcased their body parts for all to see with a red rose in place of their private parts.”

When she said that she showcased their body parts with a red rose, something clicked in all of their minds ‘don’t tell me she is ….’

“yes, I am the red rose killer” then she went quiet, and it was number three’s turn to talk.

“Thanks for your share, number three,” he said, “hello, I am number two, and I'm a murderer.”

“Hello, three,” all of them said in unison.

“my first victim was my wife, she cheated on me with my best friend, and I killed both of them because of that. But I didn’t do the job as well as I thought and got caught by the MA. I'm also the second MA program graduate. After killing my wife and my best friend, I became homeless and killed every cheating bastard that I could find. But you don’t know about my kills because they are mostly designed to look like natural causes.”

After number two came number one “thank you for your share, number two. Hello, I'm number one, and I’m a murderer.”

“Hello, one”

“I am one of the MA program founders and its first graduate. My first victim was my mother, and I was fourteen at the time. He abused me and beat me up every day, and one day I couldn’t take it anymore and killed her. after that, I killed any abusive parents that I found.”

After that, number three talked again and asked each of them to share parts of their story “please be careful that your shares be true because we ran a background check on all of you and know everything. Lying is not an option here.”

Alex listened very carefully and memorized every word they said. His only good quality was his memory, and he used it to tag each of them by the distinctive features in their stories.

After they all talked, it came Alex’s turn.

He was hesitant a bit and didn’t know where to start. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, but nothing came out.

When number three started her share, Alex thought of a few fake stories to use in his share, but when she said that they knew everything, his mind went completely blank.

“it’s ok, take your time. Think a little, and then you can start,” said number three

Alex took a deep breath and then started

“Hello, I'm twelve, and I'm a murderer.”

 

_ _ _ _ _

Hello there

Author here.

I want to thank you for reading my book, this is my first book so if you see any problem with it or have any thoughts about how I can improve the book, be sure to contact me. I will use every bit of suggestion I can get.

Also, I wanted to ask a little favor of you.

I'm veeeeery bad at naming characters and right now I'm stuck with some lame names for my characters. So if you can think of any cool names, I’ll be very happy to use them in the story. :|

0