Character Description – 1
3.3k 2 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Introduction of Characters {including their story and life}

 

Name : Yui Kusaka

Age: 16 years

Height: 157cm

Size : 76 54 74

Unique Skill : God’s Fist {God’s Attribute}

Hair : long black hairs

Personality: Lively, energetic, forceful when showing love

Description :

She is a first-year high school student who belongs to the track team. She is a cheerful and energetic girl who loves to be physically active and is an all-around sportswoman. She also brings straight A’s on tests, all thanks to the super-intelligent Airi personally tutoring her. In elementary school, she is also the famous captain of the school basketball team and a state kendo champion.

She and Airi have been childhood friends since kindergarten, and in the second year of junior high school, they confessed their love and feelings for each other. From there on started their journey of compassion and youthful love and they have been inseparable since then.

She dislikes when other people fail to acknowledge her efforts. It was Airi, who was among the only first to recognize Yui’s talent for sports and support her in doing what she loves despite the setback and opposition she got from her parents.

After their transfer to another world, she shows the strength that would have only been described as possessing Godly powers, centering on her unique skill "God’s Fist”.

 

◇ ◇ ◇

 

Name : Airi Mochizuki

Age: 16 years

Height: 158cm

Size : 82, 56, 77

Unique Skill : Concept Domination     

Hair white : long silver-grey hairs

Personality: calm, natural, like to be on the receiving end of Yui’s love

Description :

She is a hardworking, highly intelligent, smart, and capable girl. Though she is not very athletic but has her own excellent academic records to make the School Council President and qualify as the top-ranked in the country.

But she has a hidden side to her that only Yui is aware of, that she is also narcissistic, self-righteous, short-tempered, and a justice fanatic. She is bold, and straightforward when she really despises someone. She also loves eating food, especially roasted corn and meat. Sweet dishes are her second love by the way.

In truth, she was the one to first confess her feelings to Yui, who in turn told of her own feelings. She almost cried with joy when she learned that they felt the same for each other and promised to live together forever. She loves to be controlled and played around with her body only by Yui. She hates it when she thinks that someone tries to take Yui away from her or even touches her. She is self-possessive and obsessed with her. Yui is aware of this and she wholeheartedly accepts these facts as one of Airi’s charms.

After her transfer to another world, she supports Yui by making full use of her unique skill "Concept Domination". Unlike Yui, she does not have many passive skills that increase her physical abilities, but she, in turn, possesses those skills that compliment Yui and protect them both. At the same time have devastating destructive power when used by super creative genius Airi.

 

Note for Readers :

Hello there readers. Hands off to you guys for giving such a pleasant response to my novel on the first introduction release. I can't express how touching it was for me, to see an overwhelming likability to the title ⸺ "Yuri Life! In Another World" from your side.

So, in short here is the chronology of the following chapters which you can look forward to :

  • Character descriptions (4 main girl characters to always help with your fantasies)

 

  • Next will be our chapter 1 on the menu, which will be a ❤❤❤ ranked chapter. I am going to admit that I will be coming strong in the first chapter and the story, the adventure, and fun kicks in from chapter 2, so keep that in mind.

So, please do bookmark this novel, and support me on my first try to bring a Yuri universe to you with a totally new concept and amazing storyline as you might have already guessed with the character description and their background.

 

Also, if you would like to already start reading several chapters in advance and see the illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls are going to involve themselves in, and show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out with my school fees.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon.

82