Character Description – 2
2.7k 10 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Introduction of Characters {including their story and life}

 

Name : Mia

Race : Fox demi-human

Age : 17 years old

Height: 160 cm

Size : 79 57 79

Occupation: Adventurer

Hair : long light blue hairs

Personality: calm, mild-mannered, but she gets unstable when she thinks about Saffie

Description :

A novice who just became an adventurer about two months ago. However, she has had the ability of a great warrior skill which is dormant inside of her.

She tries to help Yui and Airi in the start as she found that they were the only level one humans. She shows them kindness and helps them the way around the town.

Later when Mia was abandoned by her party during a dungeon raid she was helped out by Yui and Airi and sees their true strength and compatibility working together which astonishes her. Later she learns of their relationship.

Also, from then she asks them to teach her the way around love and they are more than happy to become her tutor. Turns out Mia herself is in love with a girl but it might be unrequited with how things are and that she belongs to a different race.

 

 

Name : Saffie

Age: XXX years old

Race : Elf

Height: 156cm

Size : 75, 55, 76

Occupation: Mage Summoner

Hair colour: Golden Blonde

Personality: Hardworking, has unrequited feelings for Mia but keeps her distance

Description :

Unlike Mia, she is an S-rank adventurer who became an adventurer XX years ago. Likes to work solo, but once she saved Mia’s village and became her inspiration to become an adventurer.

They once together travelled and Saffie fell in love with her and started avoiding Mia because of differences in race characteristics. Saffie did not wanted to lose Risha and let her die while she lives because of her long-life span.

Then when the city came in danger of a massive demon armies attack, she was rescued by Yui’s and Airi’s team and temporarily teamed up together to save the city.

She is like a supportive older sister to Yui and Airi, who is always positive. Since summoner itself is a very rare profession, she is looked up to by many people.

 

Later Saffie joins Yui’s and Airi’s team when she hears they have formed a party together with Mia and becomes the strongest party ever to conquer lands, helping Royals, getting noble statuses and going on to defeat the Demon Lord all in their pursuit of love for each other.

 

Note for Readers :

Hello there readers. Hands off to you guys for giving such a pleasant response to my novel on the first introduction release. I can't express how touching it was for me, to see an overwhelming likability to the title ⸺ "Yuri Life! In Another World" from your side.

So, in short here is the chronology of the following chapters which you can look forward to :

  • Character descriptions (4 main girl characters to always help with your fantasies)

 

  • Next will be our chapter 1 on the menu, which will be a ❤❤❤ ranked chapter. I am going to admit that I will be coming strong in the first chapter and the story, the adventure and fun kicks in from chapter 2, so keep that in mind.

So, please do bookmark this novel, and support me on my first try to bring a Yuri universe to you with a totally new concept and amazing storyline as you might have already guessed with the character description and their background..

 

Also, if you would like to already start reading several chapters in advance and see the illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out with my school fees.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon.

68