Chapter – 14 : Seeing through
599 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You are all the best for supporting me on patreon and showing your support for this novel. Thank you very much to each of my reader.

Would like to thanks our new joining patrons :

  • Jsaga18
  •  
  • greatred

for becoming our new patreon member

Thank you for your generous support and that it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter 14

Seeing through

 

As soon as the magic crystal fell form Airi’s pocket, Yui latched onto it and ate it in one bite.

 

Airi could see Yui swallowing the huge crystal stone and then gulping it through her neck. And the next moment they knew Yui was back to normal health.

 

Though she still could not properly keep standing and fell back to her rested position. Airi helped her to lay back on a huge stone.

 

“Thank you! Airi. And…” Yui said in a feeble voice as she could not bring herself to say it. Something has happened to her too, but unlike Airi turning into a half vampire-half human, she did not know what she actually was.

 

The both of them now knew that there was something different about their bodies. As if fundamentally their whole anatomy was altered. They had no idea how it happened or had it to do something with them coming to this new world.

 

“Don’t worry, Yui. I know. And I can tell you there’s nothing wrong with you.”

 

Airi pulled Yui’s head closer to her and attached it with her own forehead. A moment of silence and then they smiled looking back at each other.

 

“You really made a huge mess out of that wyvern.” Yui said seriously.

 

“I had to eliminate that winged lizard and give it the most painful death for hurting you and me.” Airi  grimaced.

 

“You completely annihilated it.” Yui teasingly giggled.

 

And then Airi realizing Yui was joking, she too spilled into laughter as she gazed in the jet-black shinning eyes of Yui. She was getting better and Airi couldn’t have been more thankful.

 

Even if it was the effect of that stone  from that wyvern…

 

Airi’s thoughts took a pause when she suddenly grasped what was happening.

 

She activated her [Eye of the World] skill back and observed the magical changes in Yui’s body.

 

She could see a strange movement of bright light energy inside Yui’s abdomen and limbs. The bright light energy then slowly dissipated and uniformly distributed throughout Yui’s body.

 

Airi concluded further that for them the requirement to use magic. The two of them needed a source to charge their body with magic power after each usage.

 

Yui too used a lot of magic during the fight and so after assimilating the magic crystal she regained most of her energy, almost waking up from her death-bed.

 

For Airi it was blood that she needed to refuel herself with magic and for Yui it might had been the consumption of substances storing magic. Like the monster’s magic crystals.

 

“Yui just wait for me. I know how you can be back at full power again. I will be back in five minutes.” Saying that Airi started running after making sure Yui was properly rested and provided with water and some food if she needed. She quickly kissed her on her cheeks and left.

 

Airi unleashed her skill and her eyes faintly glows red. Focusing it around her surroundings. She searched for strong magical signatures thoroughly in the forest.

 

Succeeding in finding a bunch of them, she knew she had hit the jackpot. While carefully approaching inside the jungle in that direction, she picked up few stones and put some in her pocket.

 

When Airi hiding inside the bushes, stealthily closed in the target she saw the same demonic bears banding together. Most probably they found out that they were getting fewer in number and killed so they decided to stay together.

 

“That makes things more the easier. I just might start feeling pity for them.” Airi mirthfully laughed, suppressing her faint smile.

 

Airi for starters used the old book trick to throw a stone at a farther distance and when the Demonic beasts were distracted looking in that direction.

 

Airi seized the moment and with all her might she pitched several fist sized rocks at them. She discharged them with magic and it hit one of the head of the demonic bears.

 

Booom……

 

The rock detonated like a grenade, overloaded with magic.

 

The monster’s blood splashed a red fountain and putting the other monsters on alert.

 

They quickly smelled out Airi and started stampeding in her direction.

 

And that’s what exactly Airi wanted them all to do. To be in her line of sight in a single line.

 

Her eyes shone red, fiery. Her white hairs brilliantly flexed the tremendous amount of magical power Airi was using at behest.

 

[ Unique Skill : Connect — Concept Domination ]

[Awakening ⸺ Mystic Eyes]

[ Activating skill : The Eye of Gravitas ]

***

 

Air's vampiric red eyes illustration : Click here

***

And in the next second several branches break free from trees, their pointed ends aimed at the bears. Boulders and stones floating alike. Almost controlling them telekinetically.

 

Airi sent all these projectiles at the beasts and all of them exploded simultaneously.

 

.

Yui who was quietly sitting low, waiting for Airi. Sighed hearing the outrageous explosions. To be precise she was afraid in the least.

 

She knew Airi was at guard and she would not let anything happen to her.

 

Exactly five minutes later. No less. No more.

 

“Yui, I am back.”

 

As if Airi had exactly calculated the time she would need to get the job done.

 

“What were those noises?” Yui inquired in curiosity.

 

“Just some duck hunting? But look here what I have got for you…” Air presented several small glittering stones in her hands. They were much like small jewels.

 

But Yui could already smell their fresh aroma. And she wanted those in her tummy.

 

“Give me those too.” Yui took them from Airi’s hands and just like a medicinal pill she swallowed them and drank a lot of water.

 

“Ahhhh! That really was appetising. But Airi from where did you get those?” Yui looked puzzled.

 

“I told you just some duck hunting.” Airi brushed off the question with a lovely smile.

 

Airi was right in her assessment of thinking that each monster would have a magic core in them if the wyvern had one. It only made sense if they could use magic they would need a storing space for keeping reserved magic for proper body functioning.

 

Yui now also seemed to be recovering more of her energy. She looked even livelier.

 

“Airi, you used magic didn’t you? So, if you are feeling weak you can drink my blood a little right now. Since you bit on the right last time. Can you try this time on the left too?” Yui started undressing from the top. She laid her collarbone bare and lied down temptingly on the rock. She must have felt so hot during my blood sucking that she wanted to make it a bit airy.

 

Airi’s eyes were still glowing red, that’s how Yui inferred that. She might have actually gone to drink the blood too, because Airi could still feel the little urge.

 

But her mentality was not that weak to give into such temptations without a proper reason or explanation of hurting Yui. Even if blood sucking feels as good as having light sex, and releasing good pleasuring hormones like estrogen. She would only drink blood from Yui when she needs it the most.

 

“Stupid! What makes you think that.” Airi cried in surprise.

 

“Huhhh… Don’t you need a blood if you are a vampire.”

 

“Just so you know, I am still human. See my fangs have gone back.” Airi showed Yui her normal sized teeth. Her canines were back to normal length, and there was nothing resembling as curved out fangs.

 

“But they looked cuter before!” Yui whispered to herself in a  low voice for Airi to not hear.

 

“ I might have just become a half vampire in this new fantasy world. As long as we use magic in moderation and don’t exhaust it all. Our body can recover themselves. And we will have to hide our powers, because we don’t know how people of this world will react to it.”

 

“…Is that so.” Yui sounded embarrassed putting on her clothes back in a hurry. She still can remember how passionately Airi drank blood form her neck and how it made her feel so good despite the pain and weakness she suffered from it. Yui wanted to feel that just a bit of that exhaustive feeling and closeness again.

 

Airi proposed her hand to Yui. Yui grabbed it and she lifted herself up from the ground.

 

“Yui, let’s continue on our journey and find more about this world. We will find people and start our new life here. Just you and me living together as partners and lovers. Maybe also find a way back to our own world. Does that plan sounds good with you?” Airi declared smiling at Yui’s high spirited face.

 

“Yeah…”

 

Airi looked at Yui, and then gently stroked her beautiful black silky hair in response. She looked deeply into her eyes, and saw that unlike her burning red eyes they were glowing with happiness. After a moment, she took a deep breath, then spoke aloud her hopes and convictions in order to carve them into her soul.

 

“I’ll protect you, and you’ll protect me. As long as we watch each other’s backs, we’ll be stronger than anyone. We’ll beat down anyone who stands against us and find ourselves the best life in this new magical world!”

 

Yui held her hands up to her chest, as if carving Airi’s words into her own soul as well. Her side worries, fading away to reveal the most beautiful smile in the world.

 

Yui’s reply was the same single syllable she always gave:

“Yeah! let’s go.”

 

◇ ◇ ◇

I have great news readers the first chapter of Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse is available to read on patreon for free for now as a sample. You can try it right now here : Chapter - 1

 

{Next Chapter  : Seeing through }

Spoiler from future : 

Spoiler

For the first time Yui and Airi meets new people which turns out to be a party of adventurers. but there is a catch, while Airi with her planning persuades to get help form them. the party is full of evil people. but there is a beast girl called Mia who genuinely wants to help Airi and Yui. You can read ahead several chapters on patreon. 

[collapse]

.

As I have told before I have modified our patreon page with a new novel and made it more  suitable and friendly by reducing the tier prices.

If you want to learn what actually happened to Airi to go into sex drive mode and why she bit Yui on neck like a vampire you can read  chapters in advance on patreon. its the start of the month, so I wanted to remind you all.  https://www.patreon.com/asdark

If you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon in the next episode.

24