Chapter – 15 : Seeing through
599 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have great news readers the first chapter of Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse is available to read on patreon for free for now as a sample. You can try it right now here : Chapter - 1

 

Chapter 15

Seeing through

 

“Hey move you bitch. Don’t just stand there.” A man hollered from far. He wore a metal plate armour round his chest and a sword tucked to his side. Unruffled red hairs and a green outfit.

“Just keep moving and smelling the ground. Tell us if any dangerous monster approaches.” This time it was a women who complained. Her disdainful looks aimed at another figure walking in front of them. She held a long wooden stick much similar to  a wizard’s wand.

“We took pity on you and allowed you in our party. But who would ever choose a low-level demi-human who can’t even use her beast transformation skill?” The leader of the adventure party explained.

The leader, the man with unruffled red hairs ⸺ Jad and the woman with cheap looks ⸺ Frida including a demi-human girl ⸺ Mia were there in the party as they took on the job to investigate what had happened inside the  forest.

People had observed a giant flying beast in the sky and so the adventurer guild was on alert as to ascertain the kind. Whether it was a dragon or wyvern both were a bad news and preparations needed to be done in advance to fortify the city.

In front of the team a little beast girl with fox ears growing on her head and a long furry fox tail walked. Observing her surroundings, she would report of any monster approaching them as her assigned role was that of a scout.

Her level was herself too low and she was young to fight any monster. But because she needed money and wanted to be in an adventurer party for experience she joined this team despite the bad treatment they gave to her.

“Hurry up you filthy beast. Tell us where the monster is. We report them and we will be back on our way to home.” Frida moved in front and hit the beast girl Mia on her head.

“I am sorry. I am trying.” The girl murmured in agony.

“Hurry up. Or, I will make sure no one ever again takes you on their adventure party. For God’s sake just don’t lead us straight into the monster’s den.”

“Please don’t kick me out, Frida. I will try my best.” The girl’s voice was endearing and the women was jealous of her. Even in terms of looks, Mia beat the women and she despised her for that.

The women named Frida walked back and jovially latched on to the leader’s hand.

Pushing her bare breast despite the breast plate, against their leader’s arms, “Leader, won’t you indulge me with a  drink tonight. If you want we can go all the way down there.” Frida tried rubbing the leader’s hand under her pussy.

“Yeah why not.  If we succeed in this mission we will be rich in no time with the reward money.” The leader laughed as he grabbed Frida by her ass. He enjoyed the lady’s company in the middle of the forest and because he had a rare sword skill he was popular in the city.

All of them were too relaxed when they had already entered the most dangerous parts of the forest where very strong monsters lived which could be only dealt with A rank parties.

But they were only D-rank and had illegally accepted this quest by increasing the number of team members. All they were after was the reward money.

The beast girl, Mia thought by staying in a party she could at least gain experience by killing low level monster as she smelled out every nook and corner of the forest.

The moment they find the reported monster they would return back home. Mia walked forward as she thought she smelled a lot of monsters. To not be wrong she ran forward to check beyond the bushes.

“Where is that bitch running now. Is she scared now and trying to escape?” Jad yelled.

“If that is the case then I will kill her by my own hands. I cannot let this chance slide to get close to the leader.” Frida cried as she prepared her magic wand before she escapes.

“Don’t do that. Why kill that filthy beast when we can earn a lot by selling her to slave traders when no one is seeing. I know one trader who can offer us a huge deal even bigger than this quest reward.” The leader spoke proudly.

“Really leader. You are the best. Let’s hand her over to the slave traders after this mission by leading her to a dungeon and we can enjoy our lives with that money.” Frida was sure that Mia would follow them because she was in desperate need of a party.

“Wait leader! Before that can you let her have some time with me. Alone that is.” Jad’s tongue flung out as it twisted in excitement.

“What now Jad are you going to rape a little girl.” The leader sulked.

“As if you are one to talk flirting in middle of the forest where we can be attacked by monsters at any time and could be killed. I only tagged along because of the reward.” Jad confronted the leader with a stare.

“Don’t worry even a dragon won’t stand a chance against my sword skill.” The leader said proudly as he tightly grabbed Frida, asserting dominance.

If you are going to sell her to a slave trader she would be sold off as a sex slave only. Its better if someone teaches her the way around it and disciplines her. I can’t wait for the quest to be over. My libido can’t hold it any longer to tame her.” Jad had a horrendous look on his face as his eyes followed Mia.

“I do think she is one big catch and hella cute. Getting to tame a fiery girl like her is very tempting.” The leader exclaimed as he checked Mia from top to bottom.

“Oh leader, don’t go sniffing around others when you have me.” Frida moped rubbing her fingers against his broad chest.

“But she has much good assets than you despite being younger.” Leader replied casually as if it was not a big deal.

“Yeah she has much smooth fair skin with curves at perfect places with furry ears at such a young age. Just think forcefully snatching away such a beauty’s first time. Unlike a slutty women like someone here who gets her cherry popped by different men each day in the tavern.” Jad teased Frida, trying to insinuate her.

“That little beast girl I will make her pay for making me look bad.” Frida frowned.

At the same time, Mia who could now not listen to their conversation as she was ahead of them and far.

The noise of the flowing river became clearer to her.

But the sound and smell that brought her closer was not of the water, but the smell of blood and the howling of monsters a lot of them.

As she hid behind the bushes with her small body her ears twitched to receive sound from all directions.

And what she discovered beyond the bushes were two Godly figures of beautiful girls standing at the centre of a pool of black monster’s blood. Dozens of monster corpses tattered into flesh and intestines.

While the two beautiful girl were laughing holding each other’s hands.

◇ ◇ ◇

 

[Next Chapter : First Contact ]

 

Spoiler from future : 

Spoiler

For the first time Yui and Airi meets new people which turns out to be a party of adventurers. but there is a catch, while Airi with her planning persuades to get help form them. the party is full of evil people. but there is a beast girl called Mia who genuinely wants to help Airi and Yui. You can read ahead several chapters on patreon. 

[collapse]

 

As I have told before I have modified our patreon page with a new novel and made it more  suitable and friendly by reducing the tier prices.

If you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon in the next episode.

 
24