Chapter – 16 : First Contact
552 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have great news readers the first five chapter of Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypseis available to read on patreon and also you can read several chapters in advance for this novel together. https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter 16

First Contact

 

“Yui ready. Take position…. Now.” Airi announced.

 

“Hiiyyaaaahhhhhhh…” Yui let out a war cry as she ran forward with a huge stick and using it as a pole she swung it down on a lizard beast knocking him down the floor.

 

The next she bent to dodge an acid throw from another lizard monster. And swiping down the pole in a curve she upturned another monster body.

 

“Airi your turn.” Yui cried.

 

Airi then focused her eyes on a huge boulder nearby and using her powers she lifted it up high and smashed it on the two lizard bodies. Turning them into mincemeat.

 

Both Airi and Yui found themselves surrounded by monsters.

 

Demonic bear monsters, lizard monsters, kobolds and other grotesque beings were all on their targets.

 

Yui who was fighting on the frontline was now learning the habits of monsters, observing their attacking style and sharpening her reaction by every moment she minutely observed them.

Using her own body enhancement skill it was pretty much easy to push back a demonic bear just with her single punch or even blow up a hole in their bodies.  

 

Airi was also using her magic in moderation and so her fangs did not come out. While after defeating a bunch of monsters the two would collect monster’s core – the magical stones and Yui would eat them.

 

While Airi also planned to keep some of them in reserve as they could be important resources since they contain raw magic.

 

“Gruagh!!”

 

With a ferocious roar, a giant demonic bear leaped forward. Its size bigger than compared to other of its kin.

 

Most probably it was the leader of the pack and now it was under the radar of Yui and Airi.

 

It darted its sharp claw for Yui’s stomach in a sharp arc, a brilliant red curve flashing through the air. Must had been a skill of the monster, which appeared to be a high-level heavy attack skill.

 

A deadly charging blow that covered a distance of four yards in just 0.4 seconds.

 

But Yui knew it was coming.

 

Keeping her distance was the entire plan—she was daring the enemy monster and baited it in. The sharp claws passed just inches from her face, it crashed on a giant rock and it got decimated into pieces just by the sheer force.

 

Yui ducked, and putting all her energy inside her hands she pressed up the long pole against the monster’s belly.

 

“The pole broke into tiny pieces and when Yui noticed her attack failing. She let go off the stick and turning around on her left leg.

She followed that momentum into a full-body spin making a curve with her right leg in the air with a turnaround kick. Several kicks landing on the monster’s belly before it could react until the force of the blows damaged all its internal organs.

 

“…Seya!” Yui glanced with a smile.

 

“I am next…” Airi appeared out of nowhere. Several rocks and trees were already flying high in the air. As Airi made them dance on her fingertips they like projectiles went and skewered the leader of the monsters until several blood fountains painted the ground red.

 

It was a bloodbath, but the two girls were enjoying their monster hunt. With no one to stop them they might really had changed the ecosystem and food chain of the forest.

 

Alone sitting at the top…

 

While the two were discussing on the next hunting ground… Airi as if had an epiphany.

 

Rather it was her skill the [Eye of the World]. With her mystic eyes she probed around and found four people approaching in their direction.

 

“Yui its time. We are going to make the first contact with the people of this world” Airi said excited, holding Yui’s hands.

 

“Everything will be according to how you planned.” Yui tightened her grip as she was in no way less curious than Airi for it to happen.

 

They had been waiting for two days since they had seen anyone.

 

“Here it comes.” Airi declared.

 

Though the two made themselves enact like being lost in the forest, at the same time Yui was hiding two small sticks with a pointy edge in her sleeves. While Yui had already prepared her magic and was connected to several rocks and branches aimed at the place from where the people would come out.

 

Neither of them knew how the people of this world would react on seeing them. Would they turn out to be their enemies or a neutral party. Will they be good or bad people?

 

Would the people of this world understand their language or find similarity in appearances?

 

Will the people of this world would help them out of kindness or they would want something in return? If that would be the case then what could Airi present them in return…

 

Air had considered every situation and prepared accordingly while Yui was let in on the plan.

 

The bushes in front of the girls shook and from their protruded two ears. Looking similar to a beast…

 

“A wolf or cat’s ears…” Yui whispered.

 

“No, it’s a…. a beast-human.”

 

Airi was as much surprised as Yui on saying this.

 

But it was also the time to initiate the plan.

 

“Excuse me we know someone is there… “ Airi called out as she waited for a reaction but the ears pulled themselves in the bushes.

 

“Please help us! We are lost…” Airi then played her sympathy card to show that they were harmless.

 

The ears reappeared out of the bushes and waited to hear everything in silence.

 

Airi and Yui understood that the person was listening, that means they were somehow able to understand each other’s languages.

 

 “If anyone is listening my friend has a burn wound and quickly needs some medical help too… The monsters can come and attack us anytime here.” Airi now wanted to show that they were weapon less and scared of monsters. Also being injured would mean that the others could accept no attack from them, unless they actually believe what Air and Yui were saying.

 

And wonderfully, a girl jumped out of the bushes. She had a specifically small body, relative height, appeared to come across as someone of same age as Airi and Yui.

 

But her dress appeared to be of other worldly to both Yui and Airi.

 

And most of all the tail fox at her back, her cute face and fox ears growing on her head fascinated both Yui and Airi as they brilliantly hid their looks under a false poker face of being scared and helpless.

 

 

As I have told before I have modified our patreon page with a new novel and made it more  suitable and friendly by reducing the tier prices.

If you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon in the next episode.

 

19