Chapter – 17 : Moving Forward
523 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You can now read 5 chapters in advance and see several cute illustrations of Yui and Airi on my patreon page.

I have great news readers the first five chapter of Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypseis available to read on patreon and also you can read several chapters in advance for this novel togetherhttps://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter 17

Moving Forward

 

Yui and Airi saw a confused look on the beast-human girl. The least they had expected to meet was an other-worldly fantasy character.

But it turned out to be the best experience for them at the same time. Airi wanted to go forward and pet those fox-ears bulging out. But since that would ruin the plan, Yui held Airi’s hand tightly to stop her from running amok with her greed.

The fox girl turned her head around as if searching for someone and when she looked back, Airi was sure that she was being accompanied.

“What are you thinking running off and leaving us behind? You have got one job to do for us, find that flying monster you wench.” A woman raising a finger at the fox girl appeared from behind her. She had a savage look and in no way looked pleasing to Yui and Airi.

“Are we there yet?” Another man said frowning from behind. He held a sword tucked to his waist and sheathed. He had a disgusted expression.

“Hey, Frida we need to get to the town back and quick. It’s getting dark and monsters would follow our trail.” Another man in full plate armour and a heavy sword hanging at his back also appeared.

When Airi and Yui looked properly, they found that everyone was armed, and wore metal armours. Airi signaled two fingers at Yui and she understood it was time for plan B.

According to Airi’s deduction there were three possibilities of them reaching a town first by themselves alone.

Or, someone else would find them.

In second case there could have been two kind of people ⸺ normal average kind or hunters.

It should have been easy to see that if there are monsters that can be threat to humans then there would also be adventurers who would try to hunt them down. And the best way to distinguish was right in front of them, lashed with armoury weapons and swords.

As usual with Airi’s nature and quirks she was thorough with her preparations.

 “Excuse me but could you help us. We are lost.” Airi acted out with a touch of shyness in her voice.

“Who are you two?” The woman called Frida looked at Yui and Airi with apprehension.

“Who are these two beauties in strange clothes you found Frida.” Jad walked closer to Yui and Airi and checked them out with sly looks.

Airi who felt angry wanting to wipe that smirk off that man’s face. But since it would ruin her plan she held back again. She needed to get to town to treat Yui’s burn marks at the back and find proper medication.

The usual method and first aid won’t cut out anymore. It would be putting Yui’s life in danger and Airi cannot let that happen.

“Who are these two strangers? What are you doing so deep in the forest?” this time it was the other man in complete armour who spoke.

“Please help us. We are lost.”

“I see. Then we will help you.” The man at once spoke without thinking twice.

After all both Airi and Yui were cute attractive girls. Their pristine beauty and charming looks was enough to bewitch anyone.

But jealousy worn off from the woman named Frida and so she had to butt in.

“First of all who are you? Where did you come from? Show me your identities.” Frida asked thinking that she would be able to make the two girls submit.

But Airi and Yui were already prepared with all answers.

“We come from a country far-east in search of work. But the cart we were riding got attacked by monsters and were separated from our crew. We lost all our possession including our identity cards which were in the cart.” Airi said acting out a bit desperate to make herself believable.

“You two are suspicious. What about all the blood and dead monster bodies around.” Frida raised a valid question. Which raised the suspicious of other three in her party. Even the beast girl was listening to the conversation carefully.

“When we reached here the monsters were already killed. So, we thought that it was you guys who did this all or some powerful adventurers. Can you show us the way to the town my friend here is injured. She needs a doctor quick.” Airi looked at them with puppy dog eyes. She was good at making them and everyone would become slave to her instantly.

“We should help them. Please Frida, postpone the mission.” It was the beast girl that first spoke in Airi’s and Yui’s favour. She really had concerned looks and her sympathy for them was genuine.

“I think its best if we call of the search, it’s getting dark.” Jad said as he looked interestedly at the girls.

“What are you talking about Jad if we return empty handed… do you want to die hungry. We are in debt and all our resources are over.” Frida hammered at Jad with her stick for even talking about abandoning the mission.

“If money it is you want. We can offer you these in return.” Airi said showing them several magical stones and monster cores they had harvested by killing monsters.

That was Airi’s trump card, the incentive to help them. No one ever does something for free, and there is always a price to pay and name. And when Airi saw the opportunity she did not hesitate to take a bite.

“Woahhh… those are high B-grade level monster core. They are very expensive on the market.” Jad took a quick look and measured their valued.

“I think this should be enough to pay you for your service.” Airi smilingly said.

“Does that mean we can actually help them Frida?” The beast girl Mia happily spoke.

“Alright. We will guide you two girls back to the town safely.” The team leader of the group announced.

“But… Leader.” Frida still objected as she hated every person who looked more beautiful than her and was simply jealous of them.

The leader signaled and Jad and Frida collected around him.

“Listen. We were already planning to sell the beast girl to slaves. And now suddenly these two beautiful girl shows up without any identity. We can sell them off to slaves as well. Such beauties would be sold off directly to royalty to serve their kinks. And we would never have to work to earn again.” The leader whispered.

“This quest from guild in search of wyvern was already a hassle. I can’t wait to put my hands on those two girls.”

“Hey Jad, those two are premium material you cannot break them. They are off limits. Though you can have fun with Mia the filthy beast girl.” The leader warned.

“Leader you are great and on top of that we get to keep the monster cores. I want to get laid down by you right now. I can’t wait to be rich with you. That’s what those three get for getting in my way.” Frida haughtily laughed.

The three broke their gathering.

“Have you two saw any flying monster passing from here.” The leader asked the two girls.

“No”

“Nope. That’s really scary.”

Both Airi and Yui denied the existence of any such monster.

Then let’s get you two girls to the town and don’t forget the magical stones. We will be the one keeping all of them.”

“That’s alright with us. Mia show us the way back to the town. And be careful and warn us of any monsters.” The leader ordered Mia rudely.

“Yes leader.” The beast girl raised her hand in response to her scout duty and moved forward.

Both Yui and Airi clapped to each other on hearing the announcement. They were happy that no one suspected them in the least or for their mixed lies and truths.

And finally they could start a new life in the town and learn more of about their situation.

***

  

Announcement
You can now read 5 chapters in advance and see several cute illustrations of Yui and Airi on my patreon page. - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

As I have told before I have modified our patreon page with a new novel and made it more  suitable and friendly by reducing the tier prices.

If you would like to already start reading 10 chapters in advance and see illustrations of the character including the naughty activities our girls
are going to involve themselves into and to show your love for our characters and my work by helping me out.

You can also become a member of the fan club.

Do check out my patreon page and become a patreon at minimum prices now (because the prices might increase in the future) - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Thank you all! See you again soon in the next episode.

18