Chapter – 18 : To the Town
541 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You are all the best for supporting me on patreon and showing your support for this novel. Thank you very much to each of my reader.

Would like to thanks our new joining patrons :

  • Wellien
  •  

for becoming our new patreon member

Thank you for your generous support and that it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 5 advanced chapters and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter – 18

To the Town

 

“My name is Airi.”

“And I am Yui.”

The two human girls introduced themselves to the beast girl Mia. She was a bit shy while talking to them. But Airi and Yui’s lovely smiles were more than enough to make her calm down and open up to them.

“My name is Mia. So, from where did you two come from?” Mia asked Yui and Airi as the three walked together in front.

“Oh! We are from a country from far east.” Yui answered.

“That’s really far. You must had to even travel by sea.” Mia said in disbelief as she had never seen any foreigners who came from beyond the sea.

“Can you please tell us which country is this and where we are going to. You know we kind of still are in the unknown after we got lost.” Airi said bringing her two hands together and looked at Mia with a pleading face.

Mia blushed on seeing Airi too close. Even she could not deny her Godly beauty. She had never seen someone so beautiful with white hairs, red eyes. Even Yui was so gorgeous and stunning with her perfect figure that the two could have been from noble families in their country.

“We are in the human country of Aurelia Kingdom. And the city we are heading off to is Belka. You are all going to love it.” Mia exclaimed with excitement.

On the other hand, the leader of the party, Jad and Frida walked at the back, and to their ignorance were further planning on getting the three kidnapped and sold off as slaves.

While Jad couldn’t wait enough to lay down Mia and forcefully have her way with her against her will. The other two stopped him from doing so and promised to find him a good and safe spot in the dungeon to do so.

Death inside a dungeon and an adventurer’s life is their own responsibility so anything goes in there even crimes cannot be detected and so they were hotspots for these exchanges.

Mia, Yui and Airi kept on having a nice chat as they were now not that far away from the Belka anymore. The huge gate of the town was already in sight.

“Now you two girls remember we are doing a favour for you two by vouching for your identities and circumstances on the gate.” The leader said.

“Yes we understand and we are most grateful for your services and would surely pay you in kind.” Airi said with eloquence and acted in a refined manner.

The others were convinced in seconds that there was no way the other two girls won’t keep their promise.

“Ah! That’s a really huge gate. It really seems we are in a fantasy world.” Yui whispered and it made her feel her heart heavy that they had come to  a strange place. A place they did not belong. What if others learn of their true identities and try to harm them.

What if they are not welcomed?

To begin with the two didn’t knew anything of this world. Had their language differed it was going to be a huge gamble with meeting the people of this world in the start.

“Of course we are in a new world! Yui. Don’t worry everything is going to be fine as long as we are together.” Airi held Yui’s hands tightly. She felt no different by standing in front of the huge gates as guard approached them.

The two had always know  that to get what they want they had to keep on fighting. Rebelling against their families, making love at love hotel. Going against the ethics of society, this is nothing. The two were going to protect each other no matter what.

“Did you get any news of the flying beast?” One of the guards asked the leader of the adventure party.

The guards on the front gates were wearing shining metal plates armours much like knights. So in a way they were the cops of this world holding law and order in place.

“There’s no flying beast. Most probably it passed off the city and headed to the next country.” The leader scoffed without giving much thought to the severity of the situation.

In a way that worked well with Airi’s plan by staying in the unknown of who killed the wyvern.

“That’s good it means we are safe. But who are these two with you. They are oddly dressed.” Another guard asked looking at Airi and Yui.

“They are travellers from a far country beyond the sea, whose caravan got attacked by monsters and are now separated.” The leader explained how they encountered each other in the forest.

“I see you two lovely girls are welcome to our Belka town. You two now have to follow the rules and regulations of our Aurelia kingdom and Belka town and enjoy your stay here. But be warned that in this city recently kidnapping of girls are on the rise. So do not walk alone and report us if you see any shady activity going on in the city.”

“Yes sir, knight we would keep that in mind.” Airi said introducing herself to the guards.

“We will let you know as soon as possible. I am sure going to punch those kidnappers in face.” Yui was fuming mad to hear such atrocities were committed in the town. And knowing that it was unsafe for Airi there she could not help but speak against those kidnappers and swear to beat them.

“Hahhaaaaa…. As if you two kids can do anything. Its better if you hole yourselves inside an inn and never come out again.” Frida laughed off at Yui’s declaration.

Both Airi and Yui looked at her annoyed. But they didn’t show their true feelings or complain because they were their ticket to entering the city.

“Here’s your paperwork girls. Don’t lose these identities.” The guard said handing out a shining plate with Yui’s and Airi’s name etched on it with their photos and their basic details like age, gender.

“Thank you very much…” Airi and Yui looked at the polite guard with a puzzled expression.

“My name is Donvik, once again welcome to the Belka town. Make it your home. I also hope that you can become good friends with Mia too.” The guard now looked at Mia happily.

“Mr. Donvik you don’t have to do this for me.” Mia looked embarrassed.

“Oh, don’t worry we are already good friends and Mia is a lovely girl.” Yui and Airi hugged Mia, gently while they also got the chance to caress her tail and ears which they wanted to do for a long time.

Mia let out an arousing squeal which instinctively made them release the grip, while Donvik laughed.

“That’s cute.” Donvik and others struggled to not laugh at the frustrated Mia with childish looks.

“Ah!!! I am leaving. Let’s go.” Mia pouted as she started walking inside the town with others.

When everyone was inside the town, Airi handed over the promised monster core crystals to the team leader. And then everyone parted.

The leader, Jad and Frida wanted to help Airi and Yui no longer thinking that there was nothing for them in it.

While Airi was thinking what to do next as they had successfully entered the town. They didn’t knew their way around, money exchange, place to live or eat. Hunger was already clouding Airi’s thinking process. They also needed to treat Yui’s burned back by having a good doctor see it.

Just then Mia suddenly came closer to Yui and Airi. She was awkwardly looking at the ground when suddenly her eyes shone as she held Yui’s and Airi’s hands.

“Thank you so much. Thank you.” Mia cried.

“…For what exactly.” Yui and Airi looked at each other confused.

“Oh! Right. For calling me your friend. Because I am a beast girl everyone looks down on me or is not friendly. But you two are different.” Mia’s voice got muffled with tears in her eyes and her throat overwhelmed with emotions.

Mia felt getting close to the two girls and was happy she could so casually talk to them unlike the people of the town who had been so cold to her. Only the guard Donvik had been so kind to her because she had previously once helped him.

“If you consider us your friends. Then won’t you show us the way around the town.” Airi offered Mia her another hand.

Airi’s charms were already working wonders but now her soft angelic voice had captured Mia’s heart and will.

“Yeah! I will not settle for anyone else except for you as our guide Mia.” Yui said the same. Yui’s eyes had such a soft vibe that Mia felt to be pulled inside them.

“Yeah. I will do my best. Come with me.” Mia knocked a hand to her plump chest she looked proud and happy. Her cute face beamed; her fox beast ears stood up. And her furry fox tail wiggled.

She pulled along Yui and Airi together as they headed to the heart of the town to explore it all.

***

 

Support me on Patreon and enjoy these benefits - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

20