Chapter – 20 : Dress like a Beauty
530 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You are all the best for supporting me on patreon and showing your support for this novel. Thank you very much to each of my reader.

Would like to thanks our new joining patrons :

  • Oopsibwokeit
  •  
  • Viole Grace

for becoming our new patreon members

Chapter 20

Dress like a Beauty

 

“So, what kind of dress would you like me to show you this time Mia?” An old man in a gentleman's suit asked us as he elegantly welcomed us into his shop.

 

We were at a cloth parlour that Mia had brought us to. Even if this shop is a bit farther from the commercial parts of the city, the fabric and clothes hung on display were of high quality and were elegant.

 

According to Mia, she was a regular here and the shopkeeper of this cloth shop was acting quite familiar with seeing her.

 

“Old man it’s not me who wants to buy clothes. But can you show something that fits these two?” Mia directed his gazes to the two girls, Airi and Yui standing behind her.

 

“I see Mia has brought her friends along. Two beautiful young girls. I welcome you both to my humble shop. So, what kind of dresses would you like me to show you? Would you prefer to have something local?” The man first glanced at Yui’s and Airi’s unusual dresses. He had already assumed that the two girls were travellers and in need of clothing that do not stand out.

 

“Yeah, anything works as long as we don’t attract too much attention like in these clothes.” Airi was not fixated on a choice. She was new to the culture here and the best option was for the shopkeeper to himself show the common wearing here would make excellent choices.

 

“And I would like to have something not tight and easy to move around. And what Airi said about not attracting people’s attention.” Yui chimed in. She was always concerned for her clothes because when she moved or flexed hard during her training exercises if she was not careful her clothes get torn at the tight stitches.

 

“Well, that would be quite difficult to do when you two are such lovely girls. I doubt any cloth could hide your lovely emanating beauty.” The old man laughed and smiled.

 

“These are my friends old man and they are tired from their long journey. So, can you hurry up?” Mia padded her arm on the table, as to not let the old man be swayed.

 

“I know just the thing that would make the two shine. I will be on the double.” The man rushed into his store’s warehouse and few minutes later came out with a closed wrapped box. He opened up the seal by untying the thread.

 

“These clothes were ordered by a noble but they didn’t take the delivery and it has been eating dust here for months. You two should definitely try this and by looks of it, it’s exactly fitting to your sizes.” The man scanned the two girls thoroughly but in no way those gazes were disrespectful, they acted professionally.

 

Airi did not understand how wearing noble’s dresses would make them less stand out. but seeing that Yui’s interested looks at the thought of wearing rich noble’s dresses she had decided to give it a try.

 

“We will take it.” Airi said.

 

“Just in case you should try putting these on now. You can try changing in the dressing room at the back.” The gentleman shopkeeper offered.

 

“Both Airi and Yui went together inside the dressing room. Nothing was hidden from each other so they were fine changing together in the same place.

 

Airi and Yui put on the new clothes. There were several knots both on the inside and outside to be attached after they put on the buttons. Most probably they were to tighten the dress around a girl’s body to make her figure look more pronounced.

 

“Airi let me help you tie the strings at your back.” Yui saw how Airi faced difficulty in attaching the hooks at the back together because of her big bosom.

 

“Thanks, Yui. And let me do yours.” Airi responded in kind.

 

When Airi got behind Yui’s back. Before tying the strings and putting them on the hook. She saw the burn marks on Yui and slightly caressed them, hugging Yui from the back.

 

“Ahhhh….” Yui groaned.

 

“I am sorry did that hurt!?” Airi asked worriedly as she separated.

 

“Only when someone touches it. Otherwise, I think it is fine.” Yui looked back reassuring Airi that she could touch her.

 

After Yui gained her powers, the pain had subsided definitely. It seemed to have increased both the endurance and healing of Yui’s body.

 

But still seeing those marks on Yui’s back, Airi couldn’t help but blame herself. After all those burn marks were because she was protecting Airi from the fire.

 

“Let’s look for healers here and show it to them. Maybe they would know how to restore your skin.” Airi suggested as she sounded hopeful.

“Yeah, there should be healing magic too. I guess.” Yui replied.

 

Now the two were ready as they walked out of the dressing room.

 

Both the shopkeeper and Mia were stunned to say anything.

 

Yui wore a buttoned-up shirt with a slightly lacy collar, a pink ribbon, and a vest over that shirt. She also wore a black knee-length skirt.

 

For Airi, she wore a long white frock with silver embroidery. At her breasts, they were puffed up, but the laces attached another flower cloth in front to make the dress look modest and simple. Then the dress slides down to show her V-shaped figure and cover her down to her legs.

 

The dress even came with a pair of sandals made of fine jute that had very smooth fabric-covered threads.

 

“So, how do we look.”

 

“Does it not suit us.”

 

Both Yui and Airi asked puzzled when they saw the other two mouths agape.

 

“You two look so demure. Fine clothing indeed. Elegant girls.” The shopkeeper old man retracted as he rejoiced.

 

“You two look fabulous in those noble’s dresses. Are you two sure you are not just commoners?” Mia asked flabbergasted.

 

“Yeah! We are common people. You don’t have to worry about that.” Yui patted on Mia’s ears and she moaned a bit in return as if liking that pat. Her face evolved similar to a cat being tamed.

 

“We will take this. So, how much does it cost?” Air looked at the shopkeeper and asked.

 

“Since you two are Mia’s friends I guess you can pay me 20 silver coins.”

 

“That’s pretty benevolent if these are noble’s clothes. They should have been worth in gold coins.” Mia interjected as if she wanted to know whether the shopkeeper was somehow holding himself back.

 

“No. Don’t worry I am not doing a favour. It's just that these clothes won’t suit to just anyone, but you know I won’t give them to anyone else either who is not elegant. And your friends are more than worthy of it. Please do come again and accept this dress. It would make me happy.”

 

Airi made the payment and together left the shop with Yui and Mia.

 

“It’s getting late. Let’s head back to the place I stay. You don’t have lodgings I guess. But you can find rooms where I stay.” Mia said looking at the setting sun.

 

“Really thank you very much. Please show us the way, Mia.” Yui again scrubbed Mia’s fox ears and she beamed up. Her hips shook excitedly and her tail wiggled.

 

“Excuse me. But can we get some food on the way? I am very hungry.” Airi spoke from behind with a distressed face as she held her stomach.

 

“Maybe you should use some fat from your breasts. It would make you use fewer calories while walking.” Yui sarcastically said with a bit of jealousy. Seeing how their chest compared even in these new other-worldly dresses. Air was simply unbeatable.

 

“I am not fat. My breasts are just that big.” Air pouted.

 

Both Mia and Yui giggled as they made their way to the inn. They both smiled at each other thinking that having a small chest had its own advantages.

 

***

Support me on Patreon and enjoy these benefits - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

19