Chapter – 21 : First Night in the Town
559 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Its the start of the moth and you can read 5 chapters in advance on patron and see all the beautiful illustrations of Yui and Airi on my patron page - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter – 21

First Night in the Town

 

“Meat is always soooo better than eating leaves and fruit in the forest.” Airi gnawed on the otherworldly local meat dish like a rabbit.

 

The meat had been brined, glazed, and then smoked long and slow over low heat. Then there was the salad, warm vegetable soup, and freshly baked bread.

 

“The soup is good too. I feel like it has been years since I ate such good food.” Yui who unlike Airi made sure to follow proper table manners slowly drank the soup. Satisfying herself with the warmth of it.

 

“The nights in the forests are cold. And there are always dangerous monsters lurking around. You two are really brave to spend a night in the forest and survive without any rations. I cannot begin to imagine how tough it would have been for you both.” Mia said thinking provocatively.

 

“It’s alright, we were lucky enough to find a cave beside the river and then we found you. Thank you for showing us such a good place to eat and stay.” Airi thanked Mia again for her services.

 

“Thank you Mia for helping Airi and me. We wouldn’t know what we would have done without you.” Yui complimented too for Mia's efforts.

 

“I am not that special. And we are friends now so you can always count on my help.” Mia declared proudly.

 

The three quickly completed their meals in the tavern and then headed to the reception of the inn for talking about lodging.

 

“I stay in this inn too. And this is Andri the caretaker of the inn.” Mia beckoned towards a young woman with a cloth tied to her head like a cap. She looked active and highly capable to manage the inn all on her own despite being younger than the three of them.

 

“Hello there, Mia. I see you have brought your new friends along with you.” Andri smiled at Mia and also at her two new customers giving them a warm welcome.

 

“Can you show my friends a room in here?” Mia asked.

 

“I am Andri, the caretaker of this Moon Delight inn. So how many rooms would you require?”

 

“I am Airi and this is Yui. Just a single room is enough and a good one please.” Airi answered without any hesitation. After all Airi and Yui always wanted to share a home.

 

“Mia it would seem that a room is open just beside your own room,” Andry said flipping a registry diary for a few pages.

 

“That would be perfect. Is that alright with you two?” Mia asked Yui and Airi.

 

“Yes, please take good care of us.” Yui again rubbed her hands on Mia’s fluffy ears.

 

To be honest Airi wanted to join in too to feel that tenderly soft tingling feeling and seeing Mia moan cutely with her small face fancied her imagination. But she was busy doing the payment only to promise and remember to do the fondling the next time for sure before Yui gets a head up.

 

“That would be two silver coins for a week. Room 203C. Thank you for choosing this inn. Enjoy your stay dear guests.”

 

“Here.” Airi placed the two silver coins and then counted the leftover money in her bag. After all expenses, she had fifty silver coins left in there.

 

According to her calculation, the money should be more than enough to last them for two weeks in this town as per the prices she had noted down while surveying the town while travelling.

 

Mia walk back Yui and Airi to the second floor and showed them the room.

 

“Goodnight Mia.” Yui and Airi said together.

 

“Goodnight to you both. If you need anything I am living in the room next door.” Mia said pulling her own door and everyone got to their respective rooms.

.

In the room, Airi burnt a single candle available for light. The room was large enough and tidied. Because Yui and Airi had no possession till now the room was sufficient to accommodate them.

 

Both Yui and Airi sat down on the bed which they found was a fluffy feather mattress. Both just casually stare at the flickering flame burning a very plain red color.

 

 Then all of a sudden, Airi got back to Yui’s behind and started untying the knots that held her clothes in places and unravelled the skin underneath it.

 

“Airi what are you doing?” Yui’s heart thumped loudly as though it wanted to come out of her chest. She was yearning for close contact deeply for a while.

 

“Just stay still. Let me see. How are the burn marks?” Airi slips her finger on Yui’s backbone and a gel spreads over it. It was a herbal medicine that Airi had secretly purchased in the market.

 

The marks had turned red and black. The skin had become proper after Yui had used magic. Yui’s skin was as gentle and smooth with tight muscles and most flexible.

 

“Maybe your magic to enhance your body might have healed the burn and diminished the pain. But I have found a place where we can get it treated.” Airi said making sure the medicine is properly spread over the burnt area.

 

“I think the medicine has eased the pain and burning,” Yui said with a lighter tone. Her breath becomes steady with each stroke of medicine Airi spreads on her back.

 

“When I talked to a shopkeeper in the market selling this herbal medicine. She told me that a priestess would be our best bet because they can use healing magic. Let’s go there tomorrow.”

 

“Yes.” Yui hummed as she was about to put on her cloth back.

 

“Isn’t this our first night in the town. I think I want it to be our special first night in a hotel in another world.” Airi sounded excited with her words as she got closer to Yui.

 

“Airi it’s not a love hotel. We can’t make noises like usual. There are others here too. Even Mia is next door. What if she hears us?” Yui asked worriedly.

 

“Don’t worry. I won’t make noise, and won’t let you do the same. ~Mmm…Mhmm” Airi pushed Yui down on the bed and plugged her lips tightly to that of Yui’s.

 

Yui’s racing heartbeats slowed down after hearing Airi’s voice. Her angelic voice had such a harrowing effect on one’s state of mind to put anyone under her charm and do as she commands.

 

When Yui sees Airi wiping off the excess saliva from her face. The fascination in her eye to continue further gave Yui the confidence to continue wrestling their tongues in and out.

 

Yui smiled rubbing her nose all over Airi’s neck, covering herself in her lover girlfriend's scent.

 

"Do you like it?" Airi asked taking a small breath.

 

Yui shook her head in agreement, making Airi chuckle.

 

A strong burst of emotion exploded inside their minds. Sensibility and all reasoning began to erode away.

 

They wanted to make each other their own.

 

Yui’s gaze turns heated, but she still retains some control over her sense of reason.

 

 The atmosphere in the living room changed as if a cat in heat was just toying with its prey, closing ever so slightly so as not to scare it away.

 

Airi now had pulled Yui’s top-dress and thrown it away to the back of the bed. Exposing her pert breasts that were just a handful. Pink nipples like ripe cherries.

 

"I'd always liked cherries." saying that Airi was suddenly overwhelmed by the need to taste her, to draw Yui's nipple deep into her mouth.

 

“Uhhh… Airi.” Yui ushered into a euphoric state as she trembled every time Airi kisses her sensitive nipples.

 

As if ignoring Yui’s call, the predator Airi had set her eyes on that roundedness and small erections twitching out of them. She gently rubs her finger and Yui let out a moan.

 

“Quietly or someone will hear you.” Airi made an ecstatic face.

 

“You are mean… Ahhhh…” Yui let out another moan as Airi naughtily played with her tits. Rubbing her face, pressing her boobs, while rubbing her fingers over Yui's nipples and pulling it slightly on instances to give her a real feel of touch. It was electrifying for both of them.

 

Airi noticing that Yui could not control her voice again kissed Yui and brought silence to the night.

 

Airi's lips would envelop Yui over and over, tugging and brushing against her with such elasticity that they never wanted it to stop as they continued exploring down further and breathed in each other while passionately kissing all along.

 

They decided to continue enjoying their another first night while making love to each other.

 

***

 

{ Next Chapter : A promised Night - Click here }

 

Support me on Patreon and enjoy these benefits - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

21