Chapter – 22 : A Promised Night {❤❤❤}
1.2k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You are all the best for supporting me on patreon and showing your support for this novel. Thank you very much to each of my reader.

Would like to thanks our new joining patrons :

  • PapiTharpY
  •  

for becoming our new patreon members

 

Chapter – 22

A Promised Night

 

Yui could no longer think there was any more reason for her to hold back at this point.

 

 Letting go of what reason she had left; she placed her hands on Airi’s head and pulled herself closer for a kiss. They both cuddled into each other. Airi forcibly tries to cup Yui’s breast. Taking both of them together in her hands at once by force.

 

With Yui below and Airi on the top, she brushes her bottom on Yui’s stomach and gets excited.

 

“Let me massage them. I know of a way you can make them big like mine.” Airi said with a faint smile.

 

“Don’t joke around I know you just want to play with them.” Yui said with a little insecurity.

 

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" Yui let out an uncomfortable cry.

 

Airi had put her mouth on Yui’s breasts and sucked on them just beside the nipples.

 

“Don’t do that. I don’t think I am good at this like you.” Yui looked at the side of the bed anxiously.

 

“But you promised me in the forest that you would let me drink your milk if we make it to the town.” Airi pouted as she looked at Yui with a made-up sullen face.

 

“Yes! I did. But didn’t we have dinner just a while ago!?”

 

Yui’s voice vanished as she jumped up when Airi tried to roll her tongue on Yui's breasts. She was not ready to take a no for an answer.

 

“Fine then let me at least sit properly. If it makes you happy I will do it.” Yui who was aware of Airi’s whims surrendered.

 

“Yaaayyy…” Airi cheered in joy.

 

Yui took off her skirt and lay Airi’s head gently on her bare lap.

 

Yui’s thighs were flexible and soft, so Airi felt its warmth beneath her neck. She could tell that down there Yui was insatiably feeling hot there too.

 

“ Here take this. I guess there is no one here to watch so it's fine.” Saying that Yui puts her left nipple inside Airi’s mouth to suck on like feeding her own baby. The only difference was that Airi is her girlfriend and lover.

 

"Hmm! Ahhh ... it feels good ...!" Yui tried to keep her voice low while milking Airi by talking feebly.

 

Airi could feel the weight of Yui’s big breasts on top of her head as her hands reached up at the same time to massage them.

 

She vigorously sucks Yui’s milk for the first time. It was like a prize as some spilled from the side, a purely white stream, and sweet.

 

“Nnnngh….!” Airi who was drinking Yui’s milk from her breasts leaked a slight moan.

 

Yui to quell her own thirst had thrust her fingers inside Airi’s vagina as she pulled her underwear. Yui found Airi completely leaking on her hands as her fingers move in. Her beige underwear was a light touch compared to her fair skin color, but that just made Yui lust after her even more, making her appear more erotic.

 

Rather than rejecting Yui’s hand, Airi showed a pleasant expression instead. She welcomed those fingers reaching inside of her.

 

“Haa~, Haa~, Yui don’t stop…… Put all your fingers in my pussy and show it to me!”

 

For a second Airi sucked a little again from her left breast and then separating her lips, she removes her top-dress and bra, with such callous abandon as if stimulated by the warmth from Yui’s magic hand.

 

“Yui I like to drink your milk. It’s so sweet and cool. Smells really nice just like you.” Airi complimented Yui while she now moves to the other side for more richness.

 

“Is that so. But drink slowly, because it's starting to make me feel tired. I don’t think mine are big enough to be filled like yours.”

 

“That’s why you need to replenish your energy. Don’t worry I will finish and you should have some milk too it’s good for our health.” Airi offered herself to Yui.

 

Airi’s thin waist, accentuated her figure, giving the impression that she didn’t have fat on her at all. Except when Yui looked at the bra getting unlocked, two giant knockers jumped out in front of her. They were plump and looked juicy.

 

 Light rosy tips, almost matching her underwear color. Yui was at a loss for words as she swallowed back the drool pooling in her mouth.

 

“Okay.” Yui’s short response and she couldn’t let go of the chance the first moment she sees it. She dips right in.

 

But Airi’s huge breast in an instant swallows Yui in with her face. Until her tongue was caressing Yui’s nipples and started sipping up the milk from it.

 

「Waaahhhhaahahahaaaaaaaaaa!」Airi screamed at the top of her voice getting her juice extracted with such zeal was not what she expected. Yui held her body close tightly putting up her breast deeper into Airi’s mouth to shut her up.

 

She felt both pain and heavenly pleasure simultaneously.

 

「MMmghhh!」

 

 The two were melting……until they thought they had enough for the day and their thirst was erased. They fall on the bed beside each other.

 

“That was tasty!” Airi said with satisfaction and a beaming face.

 

“Thank you for the meal.” Yui was still catching a breath after spending a long time in Airi’s bosom. It was a pleasure trap. It suffocates and yet one cannot deny the closeness and intimacy.

 

“Yui.”

 

“Airi.” The two looked into each other’s eyes calling out their names.

 

They get closer and kiss each other again. ~Chuuuu

 

“Let’s not stop here. I want to get inside.” Airi was the first to propose.

 

“Me too. Let’s make it our first best night in the town.” Yui without looking back kissed Airi again this time going from her lips to her neck and slowly from her breast to her naval.

 

Over and over again, their lips joined and separates, their faces turning toward each other and continuing rhythmically.

 

Mua…..

 

 Being so enamoured by Yui’s deep kiss, Airi's heart couldn’t help but was falling for her.

 

“Mmm~, Haa~, Mmm…..Yui~…..”

 

“Airi…..!” Yui speaks as she licks over the naval leaving a ticklish sensation.

 

Yui was now sitting on top of Airi.

 

 

“Hbuh?” An inhuman noise leaked from Airi’s lips, so strange it was almost comical.

 

Airi's red eyes beg Yui to lessen the burden and help her relieve herself.

 

Yui stops caressing Airi. And put her own hips between Airi's legs.

 

Their genital and vagina was now brought into close contact. It sticks to each other, and the overflowing joy juice mix at the ostium of the vagina.

 

 With force, Yui shakes her hips over Airi back and forth. The vaginal opening of Yui and the vaginal opening of Airi were rubbed each time and became enlarged. Clitoris rubbing clitoris.

 

"Huh, huh ... ah ... i ... Iku ........."

 

"Ah, I feel good ... ah !!!”

 

The slender body of the Yui trained on land and other sports, and the body of Airi, who is naturally delicate and soft,  but busty moved back and forth violently many times. Eventually, the two yell at the end with pleasure releasing their warm love juices over each other whole.

 

“That was excellent.”

 

“I feel so light. Iku ...!” Airi still squirting from below to wet the bed keeps on speaking in an excited voice “Yui you are awesome. I have never felt such happiness In my life.”

 

 But it wasn’t just Airi who was feeling elated. Yui’s euphoria showed on her face, as there wasn’t much else on either of their minds.

 

Yui and Airi continued to have sex without stopping, consuming themselves in the deepest of pleasures.

 

「Mnnn~, nnnn~, nNnn~…..! Ah~, Haa~, Haa~, Nnn~, Yui~……!」

 

「Haa*……Airi*…..feels so good*…….」

 

「nNNnn~ Ah~…me too~ Yui~……! Rub it more…..Yui is so tight~…. nnNn~」

 

*Impulse*Impulse*Impulse*Impulse*

 

Reaching their threshold again they release their inner juices with a moan as they died out with another passionate kiss. Yui bends down to peck on Airi’s soft red lips.

 

In those moments the only thing crossing their minds was just to embrace each other over and over and over.

 

 The fresh bodies of the girls who by then had relieved each other. A large amount of honey overflows from the ostium of the vagina of one directly into each other's ostium of the vagina.

 

They didn’t know for how many hours they continued to have their fun and when they slept naked holding onto each other only for the first light of the sun to break into their room to wake up the two girls.

 

They smiled at each other and knew they had spent one of the first most proper nights in this new world and more was about to come.

 

As long as they had their love no one could break them. No one could separate them.

 

***

 

{ Next Chapter : The Church - Click here }

 

Support me on Patreon and enjoy these benefits - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

18