Chapter – 28 : Preparation for Our First Adventure
522 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thanks for everyone's support in writing this novel. I hope you keep on enjoying my work and all I wish is to bring you more chapters as soon as possible. And you can also support me on Patreon because it helps a lot and you can read chapters in advance there for both my two novels - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter – 28

Preparation for Our First Adventure

 

The two girls marched to the cloth shop from where they just happened to purchase genuine clothes yesterday. The two enter the shop and a jingle bell chimes as the door hit against it. Announcing to the owner that a customer has entered the shop.

 

“It’s you two girls again. How can this old man help you this time?” The owner of the cloth shop welcomed Yui and Airi elegantly as was his code of honor.

 

“We wanted to buy some basic adventurer’s gear, please.” Airi asked politely looking around and finding some stashed in the corner. The leather work seemed to be fine and the metal armors looked strong.

 

But they were kind of unfit for the two girl’s slim sizes.

 

“Well, it's sooner than expected. But I have had ordered some gear for your perfect sizes already.”

 

“You did. How did you know?” Yui asks surprised.

 

“Oh, I can just take a look and tell that you two are going to be top-notch adventurers someday.” The old man spoke as if he could honestly measure Airi’s infinite magic power and Yui’s superhuman strength.

 

“Please show us. I am looking forward to them.”

 

“Me too.”

 

Yui and Airi humbly thanked the shop owner for being so considerate and having their dresses prepared.

 

As usual, he went inside his basement to fetch the item and returned with two large boxes.

 

“Why don’t you try them now?” The old man suggested.

 

“Yes sure.”

 

Yui and Airi went to the back room to change together.

 

At first they found the clothes bizarre because they didn’t know exactly how to put them on. But after inspecting them for a while they were able to find their way around with these new clothes.

 

When Airi and Yui came out of the changing room, other people in the shop who were scanning through the clothes were astounded to see them.

 

They attracted attention even from outside the glass of the shop as people in the streets stood and waited to see them frolic around with their dresses.

 

Airi wore ornate blue armor and a long white skirt that matched the color of her silky hair. A part of her shoulder remains exposed and she had fingerless red gloves.

 

In truth, Airi’s ceramic-white skin glowed with a hint of red at the fondness she acquired for her dress. Her curves were quite voluminous and were comfortably contained inside her breast-plate and her hips and slender legs were concealed by a long black stocking underneath the frock.

 

When it came Yui’s turn she wore a red armor suited to her combat ability much similar in design to Airi’s armor but heavier and larger on the contrary. Under the armor, she wore a red and black combination skirt and stocking. Her thick flexible legs found considerable space to move freely in the design of the clothes and her entire body felt light.

 

When Airi and Yui stood together they appeared to be the perfect duo. Airi looked like a delicate princess while Yui was her strong princess knight.

 

“How do we look?” Airi and Yui asked with pink faces. They too were aware of others stares and Airi especially found it uncomfortable when she only wanted Yui to look at herself.

 

“You two are truly the pinnacle of cuteness. So, elegant and beautiful. I can finally say that I had succeeded my shop as its owner in delivering its best work.” The old man almost felt like he was about to cry to his heart’s content.

 

But then he suddenly found himself bewildered and reminded the two girls of the remaining parts of the gear.

 

“Listen, girls. I had also had some weapons customized and made to elegantly match the nature of the dresses.”

 

The old man had really thought it through and already knew what the girls required for their quest.

 

“For a mage like Airi, here is a magic wand and a secret dagger to be concealed inside for your protection. And for a fighter like Airi here is an adamantine sword.” The old man gave the weapons to the two girls to equip.

 

Airi for a moment was suspicious to think of how the old man knew of their fighting style and in what field they excelled. But seeing the weapons which had already caught her fancy. She let go of that doubt for a moment.

 

Airi now held a wooden branch imprinted with sophisticated markings. But despite its feeble appearance, it was more sturdy and polished to shine when magic is poured into it. Also, she nicely hid the dagger behind her back clothes for self-protection.

 

As for Yui she now had her adamantine sword which was of silver color and she couldn’t wait to swing it or slash a monster with it. The size and weight were perfect for her body measurements and power level. Yui embraced the sword like it was a part of her own body.

 

After a few minutes of excitement, Airi realized that the price of such valuable items would skyrocket.

 

With a strained face, she looked at the owner and asked,” Hey old man. Would you please kindly set the right price for these items. It seems that we can’t do without them now.”

 

“Absolutely I don’t plan on ripping you off seeing your fondness."

 

"Yes, we are ashamed of it to let our emotions control us and put you in a tight spot." Airi apologized.

 

"No, you two girls are truly elegant and you deserve this dress more than anyone. I will not have otherwise. How about you pay me half the sum now and the remaining half in form of a fee for a quest which I will be assigning you later.”

 

“You got a deal.” Airi took the chance on the spot.

 

The set amount sat right with her budget and they wished the old man thank you and left his shop heading to the forest while constantly being under the gazes of onlookers who couldn’t turn their eyes away from the two beautiful adventurer girls duo.

 

And soon everyone would have realized how the girls would grow up to be the strongest and most beautiful adventurers in the world.

 

***

{Next Chapter : Our First Adventure : Click here }

Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novelhttps://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

15