Chapter – 30 : HEALING MAGIC
371 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thanks to our new patron :

  • fightnguru
  •  

patreon page - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

Chapter – 30

HEALING MAGIC

 

Yui and Airi were utterly tired when they found themselves back at the town's gate. The two were not used to the life of an adventurer or walking such long distances.

 

Airi too had started having second thoughts because it would not sit right with her weak body. But since magic exists in this realm she was quantifying and also trying to figure a way to transport themselves to a certain given location in an instant. Basically, a study of a brand-new teleportation magic was in order.

 

They had decided to visit the guild tomorrow to report on their quest completion and headed back to the inn for now.

 

“You ask from me the directions of the church and return back as adventurers. I never expected that to happen.” Andri the caretaker of the inn, chided Yui and Airi as she welcomed them at the reception with a delightful smile.

 

“Well, here’s a present for you and Mia,” Yui says handing over the fruits in a bag made out of long leaves.

 

“Really, thanks a bunch. But Mia is asleep so I will have it delivered to her room the moment she wakes up and let her know that it was a present from you." Andri gladly took the present.

 

“That would be a great help. Thanks. But Mia has gone to sleep early a little too soon is there something that matters.” Airi asked.

 

“After Mia has recently joined a new party she had been working a little too hard and she has been getting hurt a lot lately. Even if that is quite ordinary for an adventurer’s life I think working herself to the bones will be detrimental to her future.”

 

“I see it must be those guys who escorted us here.” Airi makes a note of them in mind to look into later.

 

“You shouldn’t worry much. I am sure these fruits will cheer her up.” Andri was a sweet young girl and considerate of others' feelings.

 

Yui and Airi also liked her for that.

 

“You are such a kind girl Andri.” Yui pats Andri’s head gently.

 

But Airi was feeling a lot hungry so she asked Andri to prepare a table for them.

 

Yui had offered her to eat monster cores before but not everyone has stomachs made of steel. While Yui was full, Airi kept on complaining along the whole way about how she was dying of hunger.

 

“Right away! Today we have curry for dinner. Hope you enjoy it.”

 

Yui and Airi return to the table after freshening up from their room. While Airi’s clothes were still fresh but Yui’s clothes needed some care and washing.

 

“Looks delicious.” Yui couldn’t help but admire the dish and the vibrant color of the curry.

 

“So delicious.” Airi had already dipped her piece of bread in the curry and taken a bit and she continued to do that.

 

Also, there were fruits served on the table that was given to Andri as a gift. When tasted they turned out to be sweet and juicy.

 

“I am glad to hear it. I wish you a successful adventure life in this town.” Andri held the serving tray in her hand close as if she wanted to say something and both Yui and Airi caught on to that. By then they had also noticed something worrisome on Andri’s hand.

 

“Airi how did your magic training go today,” Yui asked.

 

“Actually, it went pretty well. And I am confident if the opportunity comes it would be greatly helpful in a fight and increase our chances of survival.”

 

“Great to hear that. But I would really like to see it.”

 

“Well, we do have someone in need of my healing touch here.”

 

Airi grabbed Andri’s hand and displayed it in front there were some bandages tied around her fingers. Most probably while cooking she had cut her fingers with the knife.

 

“Don’t worry it will heal soon.” Andri tries to pull back her hand.

 

“But wouldn’t you have trouble in doing chores and it seems like your fingers hurt.”

 

“Don’t worry. I got this.” Airi says pretty confidently.

 

Airi brings her own hand hovering above the wound and initialised her magic.

 

Magic concept flows into her eyes and they glow dimly red as Andri noticed it too. But said nothing about it.

 

But that’s because now her eyes focused below where Airi gently held her hand. They were a bit on the cold side, but Beneath a gentle light, started forming on itself.

 

It slowly grew into golden light color and her whole hand was enveloped by its warm nature.

 

She could feel wonderous energy flowing inside as her bandages came undone and a fresh new layer of skin formed over the several cuts she had on her little fingers.

 

“Whoa…”

 

This time Airi could hear both Yui and Andri mumble.

 

‘It’s nothing impressive, though. Once you figured out the trick of channeling magic as raw power into the cells for growth and repair, this stuff becomes a cinch.’

 

Airi thought to herself as she felt proud of mastering healing magic almost instantly.

 

[Air and Yui new illustration comic panel - Click here ] - available for all

 

***

 

{Next Chapter : Back to the Adventurer's Guild - Click here

 

Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

18