Chapter – 40 : What Next…?
314 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry for the delay, but now I am back to posting regularly. Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Chapter - 40

What Next…?

 

Such a surprising unexpected visit by Mia, confused both Yui and Airi. The two were speechless for a while because Mia was an innocent girl who accidentally happened to walk on the two while they were having sex.

 

They did not know her reason for visiting, but they had surely made her scared to leave apologizingly. They also had no idea how this world treated a relationship between girls. Was society still against it?

 

Or do people try to hide it declaring it falsely a sin without completely understanding the precious feelings?

 

Yui and Airi did not know whether they should have asked Mia to wait or leave. Both seemed inappropriate.

 

But in their heart, they knew that Mia was an understanding girl and she would not speak of their secret unless they had spoken to each other.

 

With a little worry and uneasiness melting with the heat between Yui and Airi the two sped up as if racing to finish what they were doing, making each other more anxious for what was to come with each passing moment.

 

“Keep moving! Iaaa-hyaaa…” Airi nodded and raised her arms. Her innocent eyes stared right back into Yui’s.

 

The touch on Yui’s private part and the wetness on it reminded her of what she was about to do.

 

She wanted to make Airi happy and something of this situation for a little bit made her feel even more excited and with quickness, the two wanted to climax. She decided to force her hand and magic, pouring all of her passion into doing so.

 

“Airi I have a feeling you will enjoy this a lot?” Yui greedily looked at Airi’s gigantic boobs and with a hint of jealousy lashed onto them with her face.

 

Yui took Airi’s nipple in her mouth and rolled her tongue around the nub, drinking the sweet milk leaking out.

 

She then simultaneously slid her fingers inside Airi’s ass. That was the first time Yui had decided to raid this spot and Airi jumped on the bed in surprise. She writhed and shook her body heavily.

 

“Does that hurt…?” Yui suddenly asked concerned.

 

“No, it just felt that good. Do it more. More. Don’t Stop. Please.” Airi kept on begging without thinking for another second. She tightly clutched the bed to take the embrace as Yui forcibly thrust her finger into her ass.

 

“⸺I’m in!”

 

Airi grabbed Yui’s back tightly with her legs signaling her to go further in.

 

She felt like an electric current shooting through Yui’s fingertips, zapping her insides in a playful manner.

 

“Hurry up!” A final push from Airi and she moaned loudly.

 

Her hot gazes excited Yui who jumped on top of Airi’s top private garden and rubbed it repeatedly over her own nude arc.

 

“WAHHAAAAAAA!!!”

 

“Yeahhhaaaaa…”

The two could not stop feeling amazing and both shoot love juices on top of each other cascading over their vaginal opening.

 

Yui panted on top of Airi, sweat dripping down her neck. She tiringly falls on top of Airi then.

 

Airi’s legs were trembling as she took them off Yui’s shoulders, letting the inside of her hot cave soften and loosen up. Yui leaned over and kissed the dazed Airi.

 

“Thank you, Airi you did a really good job. Look, look.” Airi fascinatingly reaches to rub her own cunt.

 

Yui sees Airi’s happy face and her mouth is now stuffed with Airi’s hand that was shimmered in their love juice.

 

She never realized that the blend was such sweet juice and smelled the same as their body.

 

A blush spreads on her face, as the aromatic scent of their love juice pervaded her nose.

 

In truth, the room wasn’t as soundproof as they would have liked so much it to be. The two breathed in the familiar scent, sighing as if the entire world was let off their shoulders.

 

For a few minutes, they rested talking a bit otherwise kissing on their lips or licking chests.

 

“Yui this place feels like a paradise. I don’t want to leave.”

 

“I do not want to leave as well. I have so much fun with you here.” Yui replies to Airi’s sophisticated remark feeling her strong pulse for her desired partner. She nuzzled into Airi’s neck at the same time.

 

“Maybe if we try to explain to Mia she would understand.”

 

“Let’s hope for just that. I have a small feeling she would get us. No, I am sure of it.” Yui was as usual being most positively optimistic. And that was too one of the things that always lifted Airi’s mood.

 

“For now, let’s get up and continue our adventuring. I think Mr. Receptionist would have many new quests already lined up for us.” Airi synchronizes herself with Yui’s energy.

 

“This break and yesterday’s date had been so much fun. I am ready to work hard.” Yui’s athletic instincts were again hard on. She was ready to move her body as much as she liked. And on magical quests, she really felt alive.

 

“Yes, and I have to practice new magic spells too. I have already finished reading all the magic books I bought from the magic shop and all I need to do is put them to use.”

 

“Airi you are always such a genius. I will try to keep up with you and polish my sword skills.”

 

“Let’s aim for exploring the dungeon and become top adventurers here to live a happy life for the two of us.”

 

Both Yui and Airi reaffirmed their dreams with new strength and vigor.

 

***

{ Next Chapter : Future Quests }

 

  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

7