CHAPTER – 49 : OUR NEW LOVER’S HIDEOUT
319 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 49

OUR NEW LOVER’S HIDEOUT

 

While Yui and Airi now rested at the back of the underground cave. Also watching Kubie and its shadow clones taking care of all the goblins. The monsters were no match for Kubie’s ferocity and claw attacks.

 

“I never thought our cute pet could be this wild.” Yui sighed.

 

“I think it just wants to tell us that it can protect us. Isn’t Kubie the most majestic pet.” Airi flaunted in a dignified manner after all Kubie grew stronger by drinking Airi’s blood.

 

Turns out Airi could take control of monsters by making them drink her noble vampire blood. The same should also apply to other species. Also, the magic in Airi’s blood can cause the monsters to evolve just as Kubie did.

 

“I didn’t know your blood had that kind of power. So, what if I try drinking it… I won’t mind becoming your blood servant.” Yui said without having second thoughts. She wanted to get closer to Airi in any way possible.

 

“No Yui I don’t want you to be under my control. We are equal and you are the only love of my life.” Airi resented even the thought of hurting Yui. All she wished was to love her and receive back love from her.

 

Just when Yui was blushing and shaking in ecstasy Kubie came back. Despite all the bloodshed that it had caused not a single drop of blood had fallen on its body. Also, all the shadow clones vanished when Kubie released its magic.

 

Kubie comes close to Airi and makes small yaps.

 

Airi properly and gently rubs her hand on its face.

 

“You did good Kubie. I am really proud of you.”

 

“Kiyuuu….” Kubie howled and displayed its happy feeling by making an endearing face.

 

“Wahhh that’s so cute….” Yui started rubbing herself on Kubie’s newly grown white fur.

 

“Don’t worry Kubie we will always come to look for you and keep you with us,” Airi spoke out of nowhere.

 

“Airi can you understand what Kubie is saying?”

 

“Somewhat I suppose.” Airi too started getting into Kubie’s fur and surprisingly felt cold like the rays of a moon.

 

“Hasn’t it grown too big? I think I liked it small.”

 

“Well yes. We can’t take it with us in the city if it's this big. The normal people will get scared.”

 

Suddenly Kubie jumped and when the two girls looked up in the air, the large Kitsune had now turned back into the tiny lovable white kitsune they knew.

 

“You are back to your original size. That should take care of all.”

 

“So, it can even shapeshift. Isn’t that amazing! Airi.”

 

“Yui I think we should keep this place to ourselves. It’s so hidden that without Kubie’s help we wouldn’t have found it.”

 

Airi takes a look around and wondered what the goblins have been collecting here for. They were definitely stronger than the normal goblins they fought on land. They had the intelligence to fight in groups, and weapon-making skills and were much larger in size.

 

Airi takes a look at the roof and the walls of the cave. Its intricate maze pattern and how difficult it would be to navigate in and navigate out of this place thanks to Kubie’s good navigation ability they would be able to come out.

 

The place itself was in a secret location and the walls were adorned with beautiful blue crystal.

 

‘That must have some great value and my eyes can feel high magic density inside it. I think it can help us in a financial crisis.’

 

“Yes, even though it may sound selfish I am in support. Since we are from another world we may get caught because we are not humans. So, it can be like a secret base of ours.” Yui too knew the danger they were always surrounded by danger in this world.

 

“I am glad you understood. But it can be more than our secret base. We can sneak in here anytime and do all sorts of things here without any care in this world.”

 

“Wahaaaaa…..” Yui started thinking of all the naughty things they could do here without any restraint and moan as loudly as they could. Because it was a public hotel they were staying at they did not have much freedom after all.

 

“We can make this our new lover’s hideout,” Airi whispers into Yui’s ears and pecks at it with her soft lips.

 

“Yes we created so much trouble for Mia today when she walked into our room and she might have gotten scared because she is a little girl watching us together like that.”

 

“She might be a little girl but I think she has the curves of a mature girl under her pleated skirt and I always want to pet her scrubby hair and soft foxy ears.” Airi started fantasizing.

 

“I too think she is a beautiful girl. I hope she still considers us friends after this.”

 

“Shhhh…. Kubie is sleeping.”

 

When the two girls look into Airi’s hands, the small Kubie was sleeping after exhausting all its magic power and protecting its master.

 

Airi properly makes sure that it is rested on a soft plain rock. The moment it will wake up they will be ready to leave the cave together.

 

Just when Airi did that her legs give way and she falls to the ground.

 

“Airi what’s the matter!?” When Yui picks up Airi she notices, her hair was glowing white and her eyes had suddenly become deep red.

 

Her fangs had grown bigger too.

 

“Airi are you --thirs…”

 

***

 

[Next Chapter : A Vampire's thirst]

 

  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

7