CHAPTER – 50 : A VAMPIRE’S THIRST (❤❤❤ )
496 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 50

A VAMPIRE’S THIRST (❤❤❤ )

 

Airi’s legs were trembling and she found herself unable to stand properly without Yui’s help.

The red color in her eye further deepened. And her mind gets clouded.

‘I don’t want this. I can’t think straight. If I always end up like this then…’ Airi’s own thoughts tormented her.

“Airi don’t worry. I am right here by your side. Let’s go to that stony platform.”

Yui carries Airi to a raised flat stone she noticed where some light and air entered through some gaps. And so, the rock was covered in soft tender grass.

Kubie was currently resting at the front of the cave. She rests Airi’s head properly and sits beside her.

“Yui…Yuuu” Airi screeches her voice and holds it back.

Yui checks Airi’s forehead by touching their temples. Airi’s breathing grew heavier with each passing second.

“Airi you are burning up. Please let me do this.”

Yui felt she had no choice and makes a request again.

“I know Airi you don’t like being controlled or being forced into something. But let me help you ease your pain.”

“Yui I will be fine after I rest. Look it already has started to fade.” Airi tries to imitate her voice but even her best acting skills won’t work on Yui to fool her.

“This is no time for doing this. Your own life could be in danger. Don’t worry about me, I know you will only need a little. Besides there are so many strong goblin cores ready to be harvested for me to eat and grow stronger.” Yui had a gallant look on her face.

She looks back and notices Kubie was sleeping facing the gate. She was sure no one was going to come here. So, she finally decides to put away her armor and unbuttons her top. She untucks the bra from her back.

Yui was almost nude from the top and the side angles from the open-top dress were revealing her fair nipples.

She brings her neck side close to Airi’s mouth. But Airi shows resistance by pulling herself back.

Yui decides to give Airi the final push so that she falls in lust.

“I won’t mind if you secretly take a deep bite. Here.” Yui uses the same method with which Airi tries to seduce her.

The moment she whispers those words in Airi’s ears softly and removes her black tangled hair strands with fully exposed neck.

Airi couldn’t resist the smell of her girlfriend which was so sweet and her blood… she wanted to taste it more than anything in this world right now. It was cruel and yet the feeling worked up to make her go crazy.

“Yui… Yui…”

“Shhh… It's alright. You can go deeper.”

The painful moan Yui leaked was proof enough that Airi’s fangs had already entered her neck's flesh.

Yui could hear Airi sucking and her breathing becoming stable. Also, for some reason, she herself started feeling aroused. Her own hands automatically moved to Airi’s nether regions and down her private garden.

Her fingers force through Airi’s undergarments and feel her properly.

“Airi please spread your legs.”

“Alright.” Airi lifts her fangs a little and welcomes Yui by doing as she is told.

Airi vulgarly spread her legs into a shape like an “M”. With a hollow expression.

Airi trembled as Yui’s hands were about to touch her pussy. She felt weak when the person she loved was doing lewd things with her while she was drinking Yui’s blood.

Yui’s hands magically moved fast to slide Airi’s panties lower. Her fingers then lightly move between her labia and spread her lips apart.

That’s when-

 “Yui shake me!" Airi jumped at the mere sensation of Yui touching her.

She tightly grabbed Yui’s boobs in response.

She did not want to scream and wake Kubie who might see this.

“You like them that much huh!” Yui lowers her moan too as she felt Airi massaging them.

“They are not the biggest but they are the cutest pair I have ever known,” Airi responds.

“Let me give you a reward for saying that to me, Airi.”

Airi’s hole was already lively and pink. Yui further pushes her finger into Airi’s mature slit and tries to widen the gap. Airi’s hips shake involuntarily but she tries to control them while Yui continues to stir her from the inside.

“Yui I think I am going to…”

“That’s what I want to see.” Yui naughtily kisses Airi on her lips and exchanges salvias by twisting their tongue in each other’s mouths.

As if compelled by an outward force, Yui’s legs drew closer to Airi’s pussy as well and rubs it on her thighs by sitting on her top and head lowered.

The tightness and tingliness of Airi’s insides began to indicate that she was about to cum.

“Yui…Yui…thank you for loving me.”

“I too expect a good time later. But for now, you should enjoy your climax.”

“Ahhh…ahhh…”

Yui’s finger works miracle to make Airi moan like crazy. So Airi feeling sex crazed had no choice but to again bite Airi’s neck and draw blood to make her feel better.

She slowly started regaining strength before she realized her vagina was already leaking with a lot of her love juice.

“It smells so lovely and sweet.” Yui brings her drenched finger close to her mouth and gives a lick to the heavenly juice she had harvested just now.

Gulping at the sight; Yui’s charms took Airi’s breath away. It was much more than what she had imagined…. No, it was more than that, she could feel her heartbeat race just by looking at her girlfriend licking her cum.

“Share with me a little.”

Airi sits while Yui was sitting on her top and the two again engage in a kiss and only part when they were satisfied.

“Yui thank you for saving my life once again. Your blood was the tastiest thing I had ever drank.”

“That really makes me happy. You should rest now while I am going to eat the monster cores. Seems all that work has made me quite hungry.”

“Okay, I will come to help once I have rested properly.”

“With this, I guess our mission is finally complete. I have never had this much fun adventuring.” Airi glances over her finger and the beautiful sight of Airi's exposed and provocative body.

“And we have found ourselves a new pet and our new lover’s hideout. Let’s make more love here and turn this into our perfect heaven.”

***

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
8