CHAPTER – 50 : BACK TO THE TOWN
290 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 50

BACK TO THE TOWN

 

“Airi. Wake up, Airi.”

The sleeping figure of Airi was beautiful. She looked innocent, bringing Yui’s lust to the peak seeing her in her undefended state.

Airi always turns into a sex-crazed chick, when she really craves it. Surely she isn’t a brainless masochist. Something about her screamed like she would be a sadist on the bed, which Yui always looked forward to.

Of course, Yui herself wasn’t a masochist either. She was more of a submissive type, her role to fulfill and satisfy the master.

But learning that offering her blood to Airi made her heart flutter, even more, she wanted Airi to stop holding herself back.

Airi after drinking Yui’s blood slept without an issue. In the meantime, Yui to regain her strength was eating all the monster cores dropped by the monster. Fortunately, they had a new kind of taste and Yui enjoyed sweet things.

“I guess for a half Dragonoid like me, monster cores are the everyday meal,” Yui said crunching on another from a bag where she had kept another set of monster cores aside.

These extra monster cores were to be shown at the guild for the quest completion and also to get Kubie’s name cleared.

“Airi,” Yui called out once more, this time caressing her cheek instead of her white hair. She pinched it slightly and finally got a reaction from the girl.

“Hnn…” Airi moaned a little as her body shivered. She was really sensitive even in sleep. Her tender skin was sensitive to even the slightest touch.

Finally, she stirred awake. She opened her eyes, blinked a few times, and muttered, “Umm, Airi? Why are you looking like that at me?”

“Shhh… Nothing. I have got all the monster cores here in the bag.” Yui jumps a bit back hiding her bashed face. She couldn’t tell Airi that after eating the monster's core she wanted to try offering her blood again. She did not want to push Airi around and get her weak.

If Airi would have learned of her depraved state, she would have forced her into another showdown.

“Did you eat properly?” Airi asked rubbing her eyes. Surely she was feeling well now.

“Yes. Let’s go home.” Yui gives Airi a hand to stand up.

Just then a little white beast came running and climbs up on Airi’s shoulder.

“Kubie you are up too.” Airi caresses Kubie’s fluffy fur. Also, Kubie was back in its original state. It's the smallest size and it can easily climb on Airi's shoulder.

“I think it's itching to go with us.”

“I already promised we would take it with us.” Airi smiled at Kubie and in turn, it gave a small squeal.

Airi stands up holding Yui's hands and looks around for a bit a the several ways in and out.

“Airi do you know the way back? It’s so confusing, everywhere I see it looks the same.” Yui asked.

“Yes, I already learned the way when we came in. If you notice the subtle difference in the structure of the wall. The magic flowing around the place is quite strong here too. So, I feel confident.”

“Nothing gets past you huh!” Yui complimented Airi's brilliance which was another of her charm.

“Don’t worry when we get this place furnished as per our need, we will make it simple. It will require both your strength and my magic powers.”

“Let’s do it when we have free time from our adventures. I am going to work very hard.”

The two girls finally come out of the cave hole.

They were surprised to see that it was evening and the sun would set soon.

“Airi the air here feels so fresh than our previous world.”

“Yeah, everything here is natural and magical.”

The two girls decided to quickly hide the passage. Airi decided to employ the use of a simple yet effective trick.

Based on Yui’s strength she carried a big boulder to place it in front of the hole.

Then Airi used her telekinetic skill and crushed the rock particles to such a state that it almost camouflaged into a neighboring rock solid wall.

Leaving only a small space in the corner for Kubie to walk in and out in case of emergency.

“Looks good. No one will now be able to find our secret base.” Yui was glad to see that her heavy lifting paid off.

“This way we will be the only ones who know of this place. And can enter whenever we want. This will also stop monsters from festering inside this place or harming the crops anymore.” Airi explained.

The two hurried back to the town as the gates would close after sundown and they did not want to be a bother for the guards to ask them to lift the gates up again.

“We finally arrived on time, Yui and Airi waved the guards. The two had noticed that it was a way for adventures to tell them everything went fine in the forest and they successfully completed their quest.

At the Adventure’s Guild, the girls showed their haul to their guild receptionist.

“These monster core actually belongs to hobgoblins, that’s why they were a tough bunch. But I am surprised that you got this many.”

Yui and Airi made a story where they found a pack of new goblins in hiding near the crops and exterminated them by taking them by surprise. In no way they wanted to reveal their strength or special magic since Airi recommended it.

And what they showed to Mr. Egil was only the leftovers after Yui consumed them all.

In reality, they had fought a complete army of hobgoblins. And the two had raised their level by leaps and bounds. Also, Kubie was now currently staying on one of the trees outside the guild. It would have no problem blending in with other squirrels and everything will look normal.

“Hobgoblins are pretty tough to beat as they have high combat skills and are intelligent. Even stronger among them are known to make weapons and few know magic. So, your pay is now quadrupled as a reward for the increase in danger and adding the cost of the monster cores…. You get 150 gold coins.”

“That’s quite a sum Airi. I guess we can now collect new wares for our house.”

“Ohhh…. Are you looking to find a permanent residence? That’s good. But for now, I would suggest you take a rest.” Mr. Egil pointed at the ruffled dresses of Yui and Airi after that fight.

“That’s not a problem. A lady should always look presentable.” Just then Airi revolves her finger in the air and uses her magic to cast a cleansing spell.

A bluish light with a flush of light magic almost gave their outfit a fresh laundry-pressed look.

“Ahhh! How mature you girls are at such a young age.”

“Well, it's thanks to the magic book you recommended to me.”

“I will be waiting to see how you perform on your next adventure. After that, you will be finally ready to rank up.”

“Did you hear that Airi?” Yui's face reflected the happiness of hearing about the promotion.

“This calls for a celebration today.” The two girls cheered.

***

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
4