CHAPTER 53 : RAVAGERS
281 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 53

RAVAGERS

 

“Frida, I don’t think we can handle monsters on the third floor. It’s already too late we should head back.” Mia, the demi-human suggested.

“Don’t complain girl. Just stay out of my way and I will make sure not to fry you with my fire magic.” Frida scorned Mia.

“It’s alright this is our first time on the third floor of this dungeon for a D-rank team like ours.” The leader of this adventuring party jumped in.

“But, leader it just shows how capable and strong you are!” Frida snuck into their leader’s side like a slut she was.

“Oi, oi. It’s all thanks to my awesome sword skills so don’t go on taking all the credits.” Jad butted in between.

“Then let’s begin taking down this floor.” The captain proclaimed.

“Now, you animal, do the only job you are good at.” Jad holds Mia’s precious fluffy ears harshly. Giving them a twist and then he pushes Mia further into the dungeon ground which was the monster’s territory.

“Now be a good servant and make sure the monster’s focus doesn’t go on us.” Frida brandishes her staff and ignites it with fire magic.

Seeing the light lit in the dark inhumane voices soon started to follow. Voices that did not make any human sense, but were understood only by those monsters that lurked in the very depths of these dungeons.

‘According to guild information, the third floor has kobold monsters. But Frida and others always make me the bait. I hate this. I don’t want to do this.’ Mia thought to herself. Even if she wanted to run….

Mia stood there,…. For a moment she thinks of turning back. But she knew she could not. She knew there was something important she must achieve first, quickly, and no matter how her path ends to be.

Because all she had was her incredible speed which came naturally to her being of the beast kin. And even among her own race, hers was considered superior.

But she lacked the strength to do damage to the monsters and no matter how hard she trained she could not level up. So, she had at last decided to kill stronger monsters by joining a party.

But no one was ready to take Mia to their party because of her low level and less attack power. Finally, Frida got wind of her being in a difficult state and invited her.

At first, this group did not seem to be suspicious at all and was new in the town. But then suddenly Frida, Jad, and the leader Alex forced her to act as a decoy, most of the time making her the bait for the monster. While they attacked the monsters from the rear from a safe distance.

Because Mia had faith in her speed she decided to stay silent and thought to make it work somehow. But still, there was no progress in her levels.

Till the second-floor monsters, she had somehow been able to outrun the monsters. It was all because Mia skilfully outmaneuvered the monsters, the rest three got enough time to kill the monsters.

But in the end, this was no ordinary thing to do. Mia always ended up badly hurt with bruises and scratches from the monsters. Especially the exploration on the second floor was very bad for her.

And, finally, on the third floor, even Mia found her speed to be insufficient. The fierce kobold chased her everywhere and no matter how Mia used the terrain to her advantage the number of Kobolds keep growing.

“Leader, I don’t think I can continue this anymore. My life will be in danger.” Mia said while giving chase to a full pack and decided to come to her party’s side.

“Sword hurricane.” The leader Alex calls out his special sword strike and thins the rank of the Kobold by slicing them in half. The others ran away.

“Are you sure you cannot do your job here?”

“I am just a scout. Being bait for the monsters is too cruel. I have no choice but I have decided to leave this team. I am sure you will find someone better. Let’s go back, otherwise, it will be too late and the gates will be closed.” Mia pleaded.

“I thought this day would have come a little sooner. But we all were surprised you held out so long.” The leader said.

“What do you mean leader?” Mia had no clue as to what the intention of the three was all along in bringing her here.

“Jad hold her down. Now.” Frida shouted.

And before Mia could react Jad jumps from her behind and pushes her down on the floor.

Mia retaliates but Jad punches her face and Mia loses all her power.

In a few seconds, she regains back her consciousness. She finds her hands tied with a rope. Frida and the leader were laughing and talking to each other.

“What are you doing? Leave me.” Mia shouts.

“Shut up you beast girl. Honestly, I couldn’t stop laughing the entire time how you didn’t notice what we are up to till the last moment. It just means you will be that pure and innocent.”

“Leader…. Help me….” Mia shout again.

“So, you still have no clue. So, I will describe for you.” The leader ducks a little to get closer to Mia.

Mia could see a menacing smile on his face.

”Tomorrow the guild will receive a report of how Mia a novice scout died when she got so full of herself and went down in the third floor against her party’s warning.”

“But that’s a lie,” Mia screams in agony as Jad was tightening his grip around his body.

“Of course, that’s a lie but you won’t be there to tell them the truth. You see we are going to sell you to a good acquaintance slave trader.”

“No… that can’t be. You can’t do something so cruel. Frida stop with the joke.”

“You know I always hated you. The fact that others fawn over you more than me because you are cute. You must have thought it felt so nice to be attractive. That’s what you get for being so full of yourself.”  Frida frowned and kicked Mia’s head.

“You won’t get away with this?” Mia screams. She was trying to free herself from Jad’s grasp but it would seem that Frida has used some kind of paralysis spell on her when she was out.

Jad’s hit on her face again. ”Quiet down. No one’s going to help and I hate stubborn girls. I know why don’t I give you some education before you are sold to a slave trader! I know they are surely turning you into a sex slave. You are just so eye ogling and adorable. With those cute ears, your shiny pink face, and your round butt. I wonder how you look beneath these clothes when you dress so properly hiding all your beautiful parts.” Jad lashes out his tongue like a snake as he salivates in pleasure.

“Jad don’t do it. Not ruining the item is part of the deal.” The leader warned Jad about destroying the object.  

“Oh! Come on you know I am good at this. And I have done it before with every other girl we trapped in other cities before we left.”

“I won’t mind if she breaks down. Just don’t leave her body with a scar or so.” Frida laughs at Mia who was now crying.

“Please. Stop. Anything... please leave me. I will do anything.” Mia was crying as tears trickled from her eyes. She was already too weak from that fight and now she would lose her life.

“Ah! I have been waiting for this day for so long.” Jad had removed his clothes and now he was about to tear Mia’s clothes.

“If only I had gotten stronger… somebody help me…” Mia ate her own words in sobs.

At this time all she could wish for was help from someone… anyone who could have reached her in trouble.

***

[Next Chapter : THOSE WHO RAVAGE MUST DIE]

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
5