CHAPTER – 54 : THOSE WHO RAVAGE MUST DIE
314 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to thanks :

  • Carson R
  • Olivier desaeger

for becoming our new patreon member.  Happy Christmas to all.

Thank you for your generous support and it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

 

CHAPTER 54

THOSE WHO RAVAGE MUST DIE

 

“Be prepared you, wild beast girl. I will make sure your small body feels real pain today.” Jad had removed his upper clothing and was removing his pants now.

His fingers moved on Mia’s face scratching her pulpy cheeks roughly. His harsh fingers now tried to pull her soft ears with full strength.

“I like these fluffy ears. Maybe I will cut them apart and hang them outside my room. I wonder whether you are the twelfth or seventeen unfortunate girls. However, of all the girls I have done this to until now, you are the most adorable.. That’s why I will make sure to enjoy this slowly.”

“IggAhhh…. it hurts. Don’t pull them, they will tear.” Mia was hurting as Jad used all his strength to hold Mia down. Mia had always liked Yui and Airi petting her ears kindly, but she hated this.

“Scream more, I want you to scream. No one can hear you here. Usually, others by now piss in their underwear, but you are strong.” Jad had now pulled away the front breastplate of Mia and two supple bounces popped up in front, hidden beneath the thin fabric of her shirt. Jad could not resist any further to rape her and now his hands moved to tear her dress.

Even though Mia was tired Jad could feel her strength continuously trying to set herself free and the desire to protect herself.

It only propelled to anger him further.

Jad holds Mia’s two hands above her head pinned tightly to the ground. He takes out a sword from his back.

At first, he thought of unbuttoning her, but then he changed his mood seeing Mia cry. Being an absolute scum, he uses his sword and slowly tears her dress with it.

Mia screams but she is unable to do anything because her body was paralyzed by Frida’s magic.

“You shameless bitch, who would have thought you would have such a sweet body hidden. But wearing an erotic bra underneath is unexpected. Let me help you by making it more fun.” Jad could feel the suppleness of Mia’s skin below her almost transparent white bra.

“Jad you cannot hurt her like that.” The leader decided to stop Jad before he could ruin the product.

“Oh, come on leader, he will just make sure the wound remains hidden when we hand her over to the merchant. And even if she gets pregnant now, it will be months late.”

“That’s what  I am saying.” Jad was on seven clouds and his face lit up with an evil smile.

“Also, take care of her equipment we can sell it at a good price.” The leader was still watching Mia and was somewhat getting distracted by the fairness of her skin exposed.

“Leader don’t tell me you are jealous. If you want I can take care of you.” Seeing even the smallest chance Frida pushed herself on the leader like a slut.

“I guess that’s no problem then. Just make it fast will you.” They too were now doing erotic things to each other.

“Look Mia this is how you should satisfy a man properly. And you must learn it quick otherwise you will be in a world of hurt after we sell you off as a slave.” Frida advised Mia as she was still resisting. Her wounds from the monster attacking her had still not healed. Her body temperature was so high, that her skin was turning red and more sensitive.

“Alright, let me teach you some baby-making sex right now. Get ready.”

“No. I don’t want that. Leave me, please. I will do anything but not that.” Mia was a helpless girl in the situation.

Jad was about to use his sword to make a hole in her leggings.

“Finally, I will give you the ultimate pleasure. I am sure you are itching to want this too.”

“Save me…” Mia’s consciousness was fading. This trauma was too much for her to take anymore. And her voice barely came out. Even in her fleeting conscious moment, she could see scum like Jad laughing.

“I can’t wait to stick my thing inside you. It's bursting from excitement.” Jad laughed as he unplugged his thing from inside his pant.

“…Tanya…” Mia calls out to someone she cared about the most. She had a reason for becoming an adventurer. And all she had now left was regret that she won’t ever be able to achieve it.

Right when everyone’s eyes were fixed on the edge of the sword as it was about to tear Mia’s clothes covering her pussy. At that moment ─ a shadow appeared behind Jad which only Mia could see.

A blue slash like a flare lit up the dark floor of the dungeon from nowhere.

HbUUh?” An inhuman noise leaked from Jad’s lips, so strange it was almost comical.

His smile froze in place and then his head drops from his shoulder. A fountain of red takes its place as the light again vanishes.

──All of which happened within a split second.

The leader and Frida were now on guard. Mia screams yet again but is rejoiced that somehow the danger to her body is averted.

“Mia we are here to help you.”

Mia could have recognized those voices even though it had only been a while since she had identified those smells. She instantly knew that she had finally made friends and they were finally here to rescue her from the depths of hell.

***

 

Happy Christmas to all

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
7