CHAPTER – 55 : EXPLORING THE DUNGEON
241 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 55

EXPLORING THE DUNGEON

 

“Airi are you holding up well?” Yui ran through the first floor of the dungeon while making sure her surroundings were safe all at the same time.

“Yeah, let’s not waste a single moment and move with full force!” Airi responded as she pressed on to run fast.

Airi was trying to keep pace behind Yui. She was also casting her telekinetic magic and using the terrain of the dungeon to her advantage meticulously.

According to her plan, Yui was the front vanguard. Airi would handle the monsters in bulk by using the rocks and boulders to crush whatever monster crept in. Any monster that escaped her magic attack would be taken care of by Yui.

The two had no knowledge of the dungeon so Airi decided to go with pure brute force which would have the maximum chance of success.

With Yui’s unsurmountable energy, all enemies were cut through with a single swing of her word.

As to how they were navigating, it was all thanks to Airi’s mystical eyes following the magic power of Mia which had gotten stronger inside the dungeon. It only confirmed for Airi that Mia was still here and in some kind of danger. Because the same trail of magic power she followed was fading.

“Just how many floors has it been.” Yui hurriedly asked while running and slashing another monster.

“Yui just keep up we are only getting closer with each step.” Airi knew there was still a lot to be covered before they found Mia, but she did not want to let Yui down. Yui was the most motivated to help her and the monsters in her path now annoyed her the most.

Hence, Yui was in her absolute frenzy mode and Airi could tell because she hacked every enemy through the middle without mercy.

The two were only moving with gut feeling because there was complete darkness inside the dungeon. Yui had no idea just what she ran down her sword on or on what she was stepping.

Airi was already working to disarm all the traps by interfering with the magic trigger that caused them.

Airi was using her mystic eyes to know the location of the correct turns to take inside the dungeon and keep track of the monster’s flow.

Yui coordinated with her through voices, hand signs, and guesses in expression. But the most impressive was her sharp instincts and insight that made her completely invincible even in this darkness.

Thankfully the first floor had weaker monsters than the hobgoblins they had to fight the same morning.

“Airi did you feel that right now too.” Yui paused for a second because she felt her body pass through a force field.

“There’s no doubt, we have moved to floor 2. At least that’s what the feeling I got too and the same is described in the books I have been reading.” Airi confirmed the same strange feeling Yui felt.

“Then let’s just keep breaking through,” Yui shouted and Airi was glad to see she had not yet lost her motivation.

After minutes of struggle, Airi came up with a piece of good news. Her eyes enlarged to see like she could sprawl in the dark like a cat. Her hair turned white and her eyes started glowing red. Her front fangs came out just a little bit to notice.

Yui exactly knew what this meant. The two suddenly stop and no monsters were around.

“Airi I think we are the closest right now.”

“Then beyond this point, floor 3 starts and that’s where Mia is. Right.” Yui asked for formality. Yui holds her sharp sword behind her back and takes a deep breath.

“Yes. But we can’t just let our guard down, because this is the toughest part.” Airi reminded Yui.

Airi also had an inkling that Mia’s teammates were responsible for this. She saw several spots of blood splattered on the ground and the magic emanating from them resembled much close to that of Mia.

“Yui you must be prepared to see whatever’s inside. This is a new world and we can’t get ourselves killed here.”

“Right, I already know. So, let’s recharge ourselves.”

“Huh… what do ya me…a..n…” Before Airi could complete what she was saying, Yui kisses Airi’s cheeks only for a few seconds of contact and looks at Airi whose face was flushed. Even in this darkness, her body was like a glowing moon but the light was much more serene and calm.

“Thank you, Airi for listening to my selfish request. I know there is too much danger since we are not completely aware of our place in this new world.” Yui was still unsure how Airi truly felt.

“Of course, I am up for this too. And if we are talking about favor then…”

Airi with one hand holds Yui’s cheeks gracefully and kisses Yui’s soft red lips and entangles her tongue inside her mouth. Though her fangs were also touching it made Airi’s body feel more sensitive.

“….I want lots of it wherever I want when we return.” Completing her statement, Yui notices that Airi had taken her other hand down her frock and caressed her pussy covered by her lacy undergarment, and rubbed with her fingers. The poking feeling made Airi shiver between her legs while Yui truly felt the rush of it.

“I see. I won’t disappoint you then.” Yui bashfully looks away and then enters the force field that would take her to the third floor and Yui follows right behind her.

Their sole mission was to rescue Mia from any danger and bring her home.

***

 

[Next Chapter - THOSE WHO RAVAGE WILL DIE]

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
7