CHAPTER – 56 : THOSE WHO RAVAGE WILL DIE
241 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 56

THOSE WHO RAVAGE WILL DIE

 

“Get away from Mia,” Yui shouts at the same time swiftly moving her body forward like a gust. Her sword moves at an unbelievable speed, cutting through the air.

Only making the faintest stiff sound until it bisects her enemy through his neck in one slash.

The moment the two girls entered the dungeon, Yui was enraged to see Mia pinned on the ground by a man and being forced upon. Her clothes were in tatters and her body was bruised. Scares of monster bites and a deep sword cut on her body.

Instead of looking for any more reason to move her body. Her body involuntarily gives her hands the maximum strength. And before she knew it the deed was done by her hands.

“…Mia.” Yui pushes the body leaking copious amounts of fresh blood from the top like it was junk for her.

She picks Mia’s head in her hand and tries to listen to her. Giving her a comfortable place to rest than the cold ground of the dungeon.

Mia felt Yui’s warmth being held in her comfy hands. She finally found the strength to speak.

“Yui and Airi I am really glad you came to help me.” Mia then faints in Yui’s hands with a relieved face.

“…Airi.” Yui gives a call to Airi to heal Mia as quickly as possible.

“I am on it.” Airi approaches but when she entered the dungeon she had already analyzed the situation. She recognized the faces of Mia’s party members and how they betrayed and wronged her. Seeing Mia in such a bad state finally infuriated her too. While Yui saves Mia, it was Airi who thought steps ahead.

“Who are you girls?” the leader of the party brandishes his longsword in defense after seeing Yui’s attack.

“I recognize them, they are the lost flowers we helped in the forest. That bitch Mia had called for help? I will ki…” Frida started speaking with a dissatisfied tone but her voice breaks down.

“Shut your mouth.” Yui gives a murderous glance towards the two bystanders who were also part of the crime and watched Mia in pain.

“Damn, you girl. Once this is over, I will scrap the beautiful skin of yours from your body with my own hands.” Frida wields her staff and the magic sphere on top begins to glow.

“They killed Jad. But we can still overpower the sword girl.” The leader of the party signals Frida for supports magic.

“Keep your hands off her. And don’t even begin to compare us with you.” Airi yells and she launches fire magic at the dark woman holding the staff.

“Frida uses defense magic to block the fire but at the same time, it burns her back. Airi had anticipated that a magic attack could be blocked in front, but if she disperses her magic she could get an area effect.

“Ahhhh….” Frida shrieks. The burn in her back angers her. She raises her staff and chants magic.

With the knowledge, Airi possessed about magic she knew it was a spell with an earth element but didn’t know what it did. She uses her mystic eyes to look around for any changes. When suddenly the cave’s top floor rumbles. And a huge boulder falls on her.

The dust smoke raised obscures the view, but when it clears. A cluster of rocks had formed and Airi was found to be nowhere.

Frida thinking that she had finally buried one of the girls, started using back her support magic to help the leader of her party. She was an accomplished mage after all and possessed high-level magic. But because of her exceeding bad habits and bad nature, she was in huge debt.

Hence she resorted to selling young girls into slavery and slowly started enjoying doing it and sometimes seven torturing those girls.

“They took us by surprise but they are just girls I would say it’s a jackpot and we have one member less to share our rewards with.” The leader of the party was actually feeling giddy despite the pinch he was in. He was always relaxed because he was a high-level swordsman.

Even now he was able to push back Yui despite her heavy blows. And with Frida’s magic, he strengthens his own.

“You are scums…” Yui screams as she launches another volley of strikes at him. But all were blocked. Instead, her metal armor was damaged when she was on the receiving end.

“Can’t you see your friend is dead? Give up and we will make this easy for you. But you will only be able to live after this. You will be turned into a slave and all sorts of things will be done to your body. Even though I might be the first one to try, you are so good-looking. It’s a shame we were going to make your friend our next target. Too bad she is already dead.”

“I will make sure to feed her friend’s remains to the wolves outside. I say we cut off her arms and legs. She is plenty beautiful even without it and can still be sold for her use.” Frida laughs and passes comments on Yui and Airi.

“Hhh…” Yui scoffs. “You really don’t know a thing about us.” Yui sidesteps backward and puts a safe distance in between.

“You arrogant little girls… are all the same.” The leader yells.

Just then a faint red aura emits from the cluster of huge rocks. And in a burst effect, the boulders that were entrapping Airi turn into spheroids. And from inside Airi emerged like a blooming white moonflower. Her white hair sticks close to her as a protective shield and her red eyes beamed even in the dark.

Like a projectile the rocks launch toward Frida and the leader. But none of them even comes close to Yui.

Yui already knew that such a measly attack could not defeat Airi. It was already in her plan to make a surprise attack only when they thought they had won.

Airi also wanted to use this opportunity as a camouflage to get close to Mia and get her to a safe distance. She had already started healing her too. Airi did not want to let Mia become a hostage if by any chance her enemy took the opportunity of confusion.

Now Yui had nothing holding her back.

“I am going to show you real justice as to what happens to those who try to harm Airi or even dare to think bad about her,” Yui shouts. An infinite radiance of blue energy shrouds her silhouette and transfers to her sword.

She makes a steady stance and dashes towards the leader of the party who was still busy in parrying away the rocks hitting him. Frida, who could not move quickly, was caught in the firing, took a direct hit in the abdomen, and fell to the ground—rendering it impossible for her to give any backup.

“I will finish this in one blow.” Yui’s sword now painted in a blue aura she holds it horizontally and the tip of it is pointed at her enemy.

The leader somehow readies himself to take the hit.

CLING…

CRRR…AAKK…

But instead of being able to block it, the sharpness of Yui’s sword cuts through his blade and ran through his protective gear. His chest was slashed in two while Yui was still unhurt.

The leader falls to the ground almost bleeding to death.

Finally, it was only Frida that remained to take care of.

***

[Next Chapter : DUNGEON TRAP]

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
6