Chapter – 59 : CAN I HAVE IT
177 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59

CAN I HAVE IT

 

A big demon slime with an acidic body and immune to magic. It was the worst possible match for Airi. Airi was a half human half vampire, and so she possessed great magical power but no special physical power.

At the same time, she realized that the exhaustion from continuously draining large amounts of magic from getting here from the city, traveling through the dungeon, healing Mia, and finally fighting Frida had caught up with her.

“I really need to work on my stamina.” Saying that Airi’s legs gave away and they barely had the power to stand.

“Airi are you alright?” Yui asked worriedly.

“If I knew I was going to end up like this I would have tried to conserve some energy. Don’t worry about me. We have got bigger problems in front.”  Airi tried to stand up but her body color suddenly started to turn pale as well.

Yui realizing her bad condition holds Airi by her shoulder and makes her sit beside Mia.

“Mia don’t let her do anything rash. Leave it to me.” Yui smiled at the two and then dashed toward the approaching slime monster.

“Airi you are turning pale are you really okay? I am sorry you had to use your magic to heal me.”

“You still need quick treatment and I am only a novice at it.” Airi soon realized that the vampiric hunger was kicking in.

“More importantly can you tell us more about the monster?” Airi asked.

“There is not much known about the demon slime since no one has fought it in the last millennia. Magic does not work on it and it produces strong acid that can melt even the hardest mineral Good thing is it does not possess intelligence or consciousness so its movements are slow. So, it becomes an easy target to attack.”

Just when Airi thought that Yui with her physical prowess would be able to handle it.

“AAAAhhhaaa…..” Suddenly a scream from Yui caught their attention.

Yui stood at the edge of the clearing of the dungeon ground, her sword at the ready. In front of her, was the massive demon slime as it loomed its body pulsing and shifting. Preparing to attack.

Yui was quick, darting forward and striking at the demon slime with her sword. But the slime somehow shifted its gelatinous body, flowing around the sword like water and then slamming into the warrior, sending her flying backward.

The acidic gel rubs on Yui’s hands and the armor on her body starts melting. Yui throws them off in order to save her body. The ground where the melting armor fell chars.

The demon slime was now bulging in and out. Yui jumped backward in an attempt to dodge as if she had just now noticed something. At the same time acidic blasts from the demon slime shot everywhere at a random speed. Somehow it had also learned to do range attacks as well.

“That shouldn’t have been possible?” Mia was utterly shocked.

“I think we might not know everything about the slime. It might have leveled up or evolved living alone in this dungeon for so long and preying on other monsters. I need to get up and help Yui.” Airi tries to stand up and she almost succeeded but then her red eyes glow making her feel like they were about to burst.

Airi falls to the ground again but this time Mia catches her.

Airi resting on her shoulders feels a different kind of smell than she felt around Yui. She instantly realized she was in craving mode and it was dangerous for both of them to remain close like this.

Suddenly Yui’s screams could be heard again as she defiantly tried to fight the slime. Most probably she was drawing it away from Airi and Mia. For that, she needed to be close to the demon slime and so injuries were inevitable.

“Mia, why are you sweating?”

“Miss Airi your body is burning up. Please don’t move your body.” Mia’s voice was suppressed. Being of a demi-human beast race her senses were at their peak in this condition. She felt a vibration in her body that made her hairs stand up.

She started to feel tingly around her heart and sensitive body parts.

“….Airi…” As Mia said that Airi’s jaws drew closer to Mia’s neck. Mia still did not realize what was happening.

Airi’s body was so light, Mia could barely feel her weight but the heat transferred from her body made her heart race.

Airi’s breath grew deeper and incoherent.

Mia’s gaze then meets that of Airi’s. Mia was mesmerized by how beautiful Airi was and like a doll.

Airi had a rush of thought and realized this might just save Yui if she regains her power. Most probably it was a selfish thought. And her hunger could be driving her mad to think like that.

But Airi then lunged on Mia’s neck even closer.

“Airi what are you doing?” Mia blushed and became alert. But she too was powerless and still recovering.

The faint warm breath from Airi’s pinkish lips tickled her skin and ruffle her bangs. They smelled sweet and Mia could not find herself getting away.

“I think I am going to melt. I cannot think straight anymore. Mia will you please let me do it.” Airi asked with a rushed voice.

“I would if it helps you…. Airi.” Mia said with a bit of hesitation but she knew Airi did not mean any real harm to her. She was only there to save her after all.

“I promise it might hurt but everything will be alright. So don’t be surprised.”

“Airi you teeth…they are…”

Mia just now noticed Airi having two small fangs protruding out of her mouth. But it was already too late as Airi had lost all control and set her real self free.

Kwukkk….

And with that, the deal was sealed. Airi’s fangs penetrated Mia’s neck. Her skin was so soft and smooth that they just slid into it. A small trail of blood flows out but Airi’s teeth sucked them all.

“…Airiii....iiii…” Mia yells but then her voice damps. Her senses become static and she felt at peace suddenly. Her body temperature was rising. She had never felt so liberated and so she decided not to do anything but let Airi take care of her.

***

[Next Chapter - SECOND AWAKENING]

 

  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

5