Chapter – 60 : SECOND AWAKENING
147 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Would like to thanks:

  • RealCosis
  •  
  • Dominik Prömer

for becoming our new Patreon member.  

Thank you for your generous support and it means a lot to me when you all contribute to my writing because I do my best to upload a chapter on patreon each day and you all can read ten chapters ahead.

Read 10 advanced chapters and amazing illustrations on - https://www.patreon.com/asdark

Chapter 60

SECOND AWAKENING

 

Airi's body grew increasingly warm as she sank her fangs deeper into Mia's neck, piercing her veins and drawing the first droplets of blood.

Airi then pushed Mia down as she kept on moaning in pain from the bite. Blood trickled over her neck’s skin but Airi generously licked it.

“Hiyyaaaa…” Mia struggled for a while, trying to come out of this.  At first, the pain felt stingy, but after a few seconds, something inside her changed.  Her ears started to twitch. Her tail won’t stop shaking and her hair all over her body stood up.

She had never felt this entranced before in her life.

“Mia, do you want me to stop?” Airi asked after realizing what she had done in the heat of the moment.

“No…. Don’t stop. I know you are doing this to protect us.” Mia said shyly as she closed her eyes and further revealed her fair skin.

Even though Mia felt this to be wrong and did not quite understand what was happening. She wanted to give in. She wanted Airi to continue as it worked to ease her pain and make her feel excited.

Airi’s eyes feasted on the soft young skin of Mia.

Airi’s embarrassment vanishes and instead an intense feeling takes its place. Her body was itching for more and even though Mia’s body was small.

Her eyes were drawn to the fresh cut on her skin made by her attacker. The dress torn over her chest revealed her bosom. Her small pink nipples peeked in between the shreds like tiny bulbs.

“Mia… Thank you for your help. Please believe in me.”

“Yes. You are my friend Airi.”

The next thing Airi knew her hands pressed Mia’s left chest first softly and then gradually tightened her grip, she lowers her body on her. She had already made up her mind, to use Mia’s blood to energize herself.

It was all for the sake of protecting Yui and getting stronger.

Airi could smell Mia’s belly as she travels again from her bottom to her neck’s side.

She looks directly in Mia’s eyes. Her fingers caress Mia’s lips, while her other hand continues to fondle her chest.

Simultaneously, when Mia opened her eyes, she could not believe Airi was pleasuring her body. The beautiful white shade of her hair reflected cold light and her deep red eyes pulled her in.

Mia nods her head and Airi takes it as her cue and lowers her mouth. Pulling back the front hair and tucking it at the back of her ear she clears the view.

For the second time, she brought her teeth close to Mia’s nape and Mia welcomed it by straightening her head and making room for Airi.

“Don’t worry I will end this fast.”

“Yes.”

Airi’s teeth reopened a second hole in Mia’s neck and started sucking fresh blood again.

Mia stiffened her legs and hands. She could feel her power slowly being sucked from her with her blood.

But it did not scare her. It did not make her feel agitated or in pain. In fact, she felt happy to help her friend no matter what kind of trouble she was in. She wanted to accept Airi as she was. And she did just that.

“Airi take as much as you want.”

Airi knew she was drinking blood more than usual. It kind of had a different taste than Yui and felt more of a baby-sweet strawberry taste.

“Thank you, Mia. This will do.”

Airi pulls her fangs out and now she felt rejuvenated and alive again. Her power was back to full and she could feel that she had awakened a new power in herself.

Most probably her ability to intake blood allowed her to gain different skills by drinking blood from different individuals.

[ Unique Skill: Connect — Concept Domination ]

[Awakening ⸺ Elemental Manipulation]

This should work, Airi thought to herself.

“Yui, I know how we can defeat that monster,” Airi calls out to Yui who was somehow still fending against the demon slime.

Yui looks at Airi with an embarrassed face knowing what had transpired, but she nods back at Airi and puts some space between the slime and herself.

“Airi I am ready, tell me how I can defeat this slime monster for good!”

***

[Next Chapter : DEFEATING THE SLIME]

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
5