Chapter – 62 : A SMALL ADDITION
145 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 62

A SMALL ADDITION

 

Airi after gaining her new skill⸺[FULL ELEMENTAL CONTROL] cast another fire magic spell at her full strength.

But this time instead of using that magic to directly harm the slime, she releases it on a much bigger scale.Airi knew that if the magic directly hits the slime, it will be right away absorbed by the big demon slime. So, instead she planned to use the heat energy to dry off its body.

At the same time, Yui stood tall, her chest heaving with exertion as she gazed out over the battlefield. But she could barely make out anything as the heat kept her from getting closer.

“Airi I think this is working, the slime’s body is decreasing.” Yui said elatedly.

But when she looks at Airi, she sees that she was getting harmed as well. Her adventurer clothes were almost on fire. Airi despite her talent, was having trouble handling such a tremendous amount of magical energy at once.

“Airi I think this would be enough. Let the fire rest handle it.” Yui yelled.

“Not yet… not until I completely erase it.” Airi was in full rage. She could not let something slide even a little if it had tried to hurt Yui. Even with the burning pain she felt right now, she used healing magic to cover for it despite the ache she repeatedly felt over and over. Each time becoming more painful.

“….Why do you have to be always so stubborn?”

Yui failed to talk reason into Airi so she approached Airi and carefully used her sword to cut away the burning parts of Airi's clothes

“….I am almost done.” Saying that Airi falls.

Yui catches her by her shoulder.

“Thank you, Yui.” Airi now had a relieved look on her face.

The firestorm that enraged throughout the floor suddenly started to create a cacophonous sound and then a huge blast takes place. Tremors caused the ground beneath them to shake.

“Is it done…” Yui asks since she could see less in that dense smoke.

“Yes, but I want you to take me there.” Fortunately, Airi was still conscious but she still relied on Yui’s shoulder to walk.

“Okay.”

Yui carried Airi as the two slowly walked to the aftermath of the battle.

At the center of it, the ground was charred completely black. Even the rocks had melted, such high was the heat.

“There’s no chance that the slime could have survived after this.”

“Not quite, I made a compromise.”

“What do you mean?” Yui sounds confused.

“Look there…” Airi beckoned to Yui.

A little far, a small blue slime almost the size of a football scurried around. Its color too had become transparent as if it had lost all its power.

“Don’t worry I will take care of it!” Yui says brandishing her sword again. She could now visibly see the core and all she needed to do was pierce through it.

“…Wait.” Airi stops Yui before she could do anything.

“⸺Eh.”

Airi leaves Yui’s shoulders and takes out a small knife from her bag.

“….Airi…. what do you plan to do with it?” Yui did not understand what she was planning to do.

“I guess it’s time for another familiar to join our team.” Saying that Airi makes a small cut on her finger and crimson blood drips from it.

The slime now looked like any other ordinary slime that the two had seen in the games. In no way they could call it a disaster, it proved to be moments before.

“From now on you will listen to whatever I say. Submit to me.” Airi spoke in a commanding voice. She finally let the blood drops fall on the slime.

The moment it touches the slime body, they enter its system and gets immediately assimilated.

The body of the slime shines with a bizarre silver light, and when the light recedes. The normal color of the slime was restored, though its size remained the same.

The slime starts jumping around Airi as if it was happy and trying to get her attention.

“Since you were a lot of trouble, as punishment I want you to stay still and not move until I say so,” Airi ordered.

The slime moves to a corner and becomes motionless.

“Good.”

“Airi you did it. Seems like we have got another teammate.”

“I am sure we can use Kubie and this slime as our ace if we ever found ourselves in trouble.” Airi looked glad.

The two girls head back to look at Mia and check on her condition.

They find her sleeping comfortably.

The two looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh. Mia looked cute and she might be having a good dream right then.

They had finally defeated another strong opponent and even turned it into their teammate.

“I think we should rest here for a while too.”

“I will go and look for an exit on this floor. But before that….” Yui suddenly takes Airi’s hand and picks it up and brings it closer to her face.

“Don’t use your blood so easily. You know that I can’t see you watch getting hurt.”

“It’s alright I will use healing magic on it after I recover.”

Yui looks angrily at Airi. She was still not convinced.

“I know I am not planning to turn every monster into my familiar. Only the cute and the strongest ones.”

Yui smiles at Airi and then suddenly she puts Airi’s hurt finger in her mouth.

“…Yui.” Airi was completely taken aback.

“It's alright. Let me take care of the bleeding.”

“But what if…”

“Don’t worry, I will not turn into your slave. It’s because I love you.”

Yui uses her saliva and spreads it completely on Yui’s finger using her tongue.

"Please stay still. I don't want to you to catch any infection because of the cut." Yui said nonchalantly and licked over Airi's finger without any hesitation.

“See nothing happened…” Yui looks at Airi and finds a red face. Airi's blush was equivalent to a fresh rose. Serene and beautiful.

“Airi you look so cute right now….”

“Well, you are doing this to me so….” Airi could not finish as Yui had again started sucking on her finger.

With an in-and-out movement, she made sure her teeth do not scratch Airi’s finger and gently used her lips to polish them.

As Yui licked Airi’s finger, she realized how soft and delicate her skin is. The fresh blood with Airi's body temperature was surprisingly sweet.

After tasting it plentiful on her tongue, she mixed it with accumulated thick saliva in her mouth and swallowed it down at once.

It was similar to almost licking a candy floss.

When Yui cleared her throat with a gulp, she felt a bewitching sensation slowly slipping down in her body. It was like tickling her body from the inside.

Airi's body tremble in a shiver at this pleasure and soon enough leaked a passionate "Ahh..." moan.

After a couple of minutes of amorous finger licking Yui lets go of Airi’s finger.

“See the bleeding finally stopped.” Yui looks at Airi's finger as the wound was clean now.

“Thanks, Yui. Let’s go back.” Airi still had a bashful face.

“Yes. I want to take a good nap as well.”

***

 

[Next Chapter : BACK TO BELKA]

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
5