Chapter – 64 : CONFESSION
468 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64

CONFESSION

 

At the gate of the Belka town, Airi and Yui met with Andry, the girl caretaker at their hotel. Other people included the two post guards and Mr. Egil along with some guild officials.

For a moment they wonder what their guild receptionist was doing there. But they did not try to question him as it would be rude.

“Mia is safe but she has bad injuries. Please see to it that she is treated well.” Yui said.

“Don’t worry, you can hand her to us. That’s the reason we are here. Where are her other party members? Does that mean?” Mr. Egil suddenly stopped speaking and thought for a while. As if he had already seen through the possibility. We received an approval node from him.

The guild officials placed Mia gently onto a stretcher, and Yui assisted them in doing so.

“You two are in pretty bad shape yourself. I want you two to rest and report in the morning about what happened inside the dungeon. We ourselves are going to make a thorough investigation.”

“…and about Mia?” Yui asked. The worried expression on her face was visible.

“Don’t worry. She is a demi-human; they heal through any wounds. For now, we will be taking her to the church to get her the best healing treatment.”

“That’s reassuring, please do,” Airi replied politely. Others were quite shocked by how refined she acted. Of course, Airi was better than anyone when it came to keeping appearances in front of people.

She was the epitome of perfection for everyone. But she would only reveal her true self in front of Yui.

With that, Mr. Egil and others took their leave.

Andry approached Yui and Airi with a somewhat timid posture, her head hanging low as she spoke. "You two..." she began, before pausing briefly.

Her voice trailed off, leaving room for Airi to pick up where she left off.

“We are sorry for being this late. But you see…”

“Yes tell her Airi….”

Airi and Yui immediately began to make excuses, thinking that they had gone against Andry's instructions and caused her unnecessary worry.

However, before they could finish, Andry flung herself at the other two girls, embracing them tightly. Andry stretched her arms around Yui and Airi as much as she could, given her petite body and short hands.

“Thank you…. Thank you so much for bringing Mia. And for you two to come back safely.” she said tearfully, her voice trembling with emotion. Airi and Yui were both taken aback by the depth of Andry's gratitude, realizing that she had truly been worried about them.

Without hesitation, Airi and Yui returned Andry's embrace, holding her close and Yui gently patted Andry’s head.

“We will make sure to not get hurt and come back to eat your cooking.”

Airi chimed in with a light-hearted comment, “Yes, I am getting hungry right now and I can even go for raw meat right now.”

Despite the humor, Andry's eyes brightened with a genuine smile at the sight of her friend's safe and sound return

“Alright, I will make the best meat stew for you, and it will be on the house. Let’s go home.” Andry said wiping her tears of joy.

“Thanks, Andry.” Airi out of excessive happiness hugged Andry tightly once more.

Andry's face bounced off the plumpness of Airi's chest and then her face almost got buried in Airi’s voluminous boobs.

“Airi. Airi….” Yui cry out in alarm frightened for Andry’s life as she was getting suffocated in it.

In a moment of unguarded curiosity, she leaned in too close and nearly got smothered in Airi's bosom. Airi realizing her mistake let’s go off Andry.

“Waahh! So soft and plump.” Andry remarked, her hand reaching out to feel them once more. But as she came back to her senses, she looked down at her own flat chest with a hint of jealousy. "Will they grow big like hers one day if I eat a lot of meat too?" she wondered aloud.

With slightly jealous eyes, she looks at the drooling hungry Airi and says to herself, “Will they grow big like her one day if I eat a lot of meat too.”

Yui, sensing Andry's insecurity, tried to reassure her. "Andry, it's just that Airi's are quite special. You don't need to do anything extreme. You're still a kid right now, but I'm sure you'll grow up to be a beauty yourself."

Andry nodded thoughtfully, her gaze shifting from Airi's chest to Yui's face. "Miss Yui is also cute. I'm sure you're right," she said, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.

With that, the three headed back to the hotel, and as Andry promised she whipped up a warm meat stew for Airi and Yui.

Airi and Yui cleaned themselves using a cloth and a tub of warm water that was brought to them in their room.

“This meat is so juicy,” Airi exclaimed, asking for seconds after finishing her first plate.

“Right, the flavors are blending so well,” Yui agreed, enjoying the warm meal.

Finally, the two decided to retire to their room since the moon had already risen.

Airi realized through her familiar bond connection that Kubie had gone back to his place in the forest since it found the city to be too noisy. As for Sui, Airi had placed the demon slime inside her drawer. She learned that demon slimes liked to be in cold and dark places, so Sui had no problem resting there.

Airi and Yui were now in their light night pajamas and were preparing their bed to go to sleep.

When someone out of the blue knocked on their door.

Since Yui and Airi did not expect anyone they were surprised at first.

“Who’s there?” Yui asked as she went closer to the door to see.

"It's me, Mia," came the response.

Yui suddenly opened the door after recognizing the voice.

“Mia, are you alright?” Yui quickly asked as she looked at her.

Airi too went closer to Mia and found her in new clothes and with no signs of any previous wounds. She surmised that the healing at the church had gone well.

“Yes I am fine and all healed. I wanted to say something to you both." Mia said in a docile voice.

Airi pulled Mia by her hands and brought her to bed while Yui closed the door behind her.

“I have a confession to make.” Mia said, looking away from the two girls. Her face was blushing with embarrassment.

Both Airi and Yui gulped nervously, wondering what Mia was about to reveal.

"What is it?" Airi asked, her mind racing with various possibilities.

They thought that Mia might have seen them doing it to each other so now they intently looked at Mia.

"I'm in love," Mia blurted out excitedly.

Airi and Yui were stunned, and their minds raced even faster, trying to guess who Mia was in love with.

"What...who is it?" Yui asked, hoping to get some more information.

Airi's mind raced thinking of around a thousand excuses and Yui looked for a chance of supporting Airi’s claims. Both had their minds cracked up as they eagerly waited to hear what Mia had to say next.

“…and it’s a girl.”

***

{ Next Chapter : Mia's Past }

 

Announcement
  • Read 5 chapters in advance on Patreon
  • Beautiful and cute illustrations of Yui and Airi
  • Read my other 2 novels - Picking up Beautiful Girls in a zombie apocalypse
    Support me on Patreon it helps me a lot to continue writing the novel - https://www.patreon.com/asdark
4