Chapter 21: Was that a confession?
476 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arawi Kenji:

   The next day was Saturday, so was half day in our school. However today I couldn't relax one bit because of our plan at night. Usually I would have lots of fun with my friends while watching soccer matches. But today I had an extra headache to make sure that they wouldn't find out about Amano-san living with me.

   "Oi Kenji! Don't forget to order pizzas tonight. Mine will be with extra cheese."

   It was Tanaka who asked me that during school.

   "Yeah man but we're still in school. So just do the work that the teacher has assigned to us.", I replied.

   "Dude, the teacher has assigned us to do self-study and left. Just look at everywhere, literally nobody is studying. Let's talk about the match."

   Tanaka took his chair and sit down in front of my table. In his hand, was a piece of paper. On the paper, was written the possible line ups for the soccer match.

   "What do you think, Kenji? How can Barcelona line up to face Madrid tonight?"

   "Sorry my friend, but Kouta is a genius in this, not me."

   Well, it's not like I don't have any soccer knowledge. However, Kouta is way better than both of us about deducting tactics.

   "What are you two doing?"

   Suddenly Sakura appeared in front of us. She probably wanted to talk to Tanaka. Sakura Rin, according to most the boys, is the most beautiful girl in the class (not me- mine is Amano-san obviously) and currently in love with Tanaka.

   "Oh Sakura. Tonight is El Classico. So we are just having some discussion about that." (Tanaka)

   "Say Tanaka-kun! How about watching that match together?! We can both watch the match with holding hands and cuddling with each others~" (Rin)

    "Umm... actually me, Kouta and Kenji already planned watching it together." (Tanaka)

   "Ehh it's a pity! But wait... I can also join you then~" (Rin)

   "No no no!" (Kenji)

   "Huh? W-What happened to you, Arawi?" (Rin)

   "You can't join us!" (Kenji)

   "Eh but why?" (Rin)

   Because more people mean more problems! I'll be having trouble with even only Kouta and Tanaka. There is absolutely no question of inviting another one.

   "Because we are watching it in my home and whoever to invite will be my wish." (Kenji)

   "Oh come on, Arawi! What bad did I ever do to you? I want to watch the match together with Tanaka-kun. Please! Please! Please!" (Rin)

   This girl... I'm absolutely sure that she doesn't even care about that match. She just wants to be together with Tanaka.

    "Well... how about Tanaka himself refusing you? Hey Tanaka! Come on, refuse her." (Kenji)

    "Umm... Kenji, I think more people will do more fun you know.." (Tanaka)

    You f*cking traitor! You just broke the trust of your best friend! Even guillotine won't be enough for your crime!

   "Yes! Thank you Tanaka-kun! So Arawi, please accept my request..." (Rin)

   "Ahh.... okay I guess..." (Kenji)

   "Yippeee!" (Rin)

   I was defeated. But at least Sakura will cling onto Tanaka all the time. She wouldn't probably notice towards my bedroom at all.

   "Tanaka-kun!"

    "Eh?" (Rin)

    Oh no... here comes our 2nd harem member... Minamoto Arisa.

    "Tanaka-kun! I heard you wanted to watch El Classico? I talked to my dad and bought two tickets of that game. Let's go to Spain already!" (Arisa)

    "WTF!" (Tanaka)

    Are you kidding me, rich girl? You want him to go to Spain right now with you? To be honest, take him. It will be good for me right now...

   "No way! Tanaka-kun will be watching the match with all of us! You can get lost to Spain if you want!" (Rin)

   "Is it true, Tanaka-kun? Okay, then I will join you too!" (Arisa)

   "F*ck off!" (Kenji)

   "Eh? What happened to you, Mr. Arawi? Don't tell me, you ship Tanaka x Sakura?" (Arisa)

   "I ship Tanaka x nobody. And you're not coming with us." (Kenji)

   "By the way I'm not asking your permission here." (Arisa)

   "Oh you HAVE to take my permission because we are watching it in MY home! And I'm not giving you any!" (Kenji)

   "You won't give me permission?" (Arisa)

   "No chance!" (Kenji)

   "How about I just buy your apartment?" (Arisa)

    ".............." (Kenji)

     Honestly, I don't have any words left, neither my classmates I guess.

   "Umm... what are you all doing?" (Suiren)

   "Ah...." (Kenji)

    It was Amano-san, who also joined us. She probably heard all the sh*tshow and finally decided to come here.

   "Ah Sui-chan! We all were deciding to come to Arawi's home to watch the Classico!" (Rin)

   "Eh? You too, Rin!?" (Suiren)

   "Yes! But bad news, this girl will also join us!" (Rin)

   "Eh? Minamoto-san too?" (Suiren)

   "Yeah. How about you too join us, Sui-chan?" (Rin)

    She already lives there!

   "N-Nah... I have some work tonight!" (Suiren)

   Then she looked at me with a face that could be expressed as (Confused + Disappointed).

   I also looked back at her with apologetic face. Please forgive me!

   "I heard you all are going to watch El Classico together? Let me in too!" (Remon)

   "Eh? Remon?" (Suiren)

   "Oh wow! I think we are going to have super fun today!" (Rin)

   Fantastic! Why stop here? Just let the whole damn school in my home.

   "Umm... Kenji..." (Tanaka)

   "What now, Tanaka?" (Kenji)

   "I think you have to order more pizzas now..." (Tanaka)

   "Sigh...." (Kenji)

   

                               ♤

   It was 7 P.M. Both me and Amano-san finished our bath and dinner already and were currently sitting on the sofa.

   "They would come at around 7:30 right?", she asked.

   "Y-Yes. I'm once again sorry for it."

   "No it's okay. At least we still have half an hour."

   She then smiled and rested her head on my shoulders as usual. Is it just my delusions, or she really became clingy to me in the last few days? 

   It's not like I hate it. In fact, I would want us to be like this everytime we are alone. However, I still have doubts over what Amano-san thinks of me? Does she think of me just as a harmless boy? Or she.... actually likes me a little bit? Maybe...

   Either way I'm fine, as long as we are together. But it's very hard for me to control myself when she's like this. I too want to embrace her, cuddle with her.

   "What are you thinking, Arawi-san?"

   Amano-san playfully poked my cheeks and asked. I then noticed a small dark spot on the palm of her hand.

   "What's this, Amano-san?"

   "Oh... it's nothing, just a burnt spot. I was cooking today and a drop of hot oil just spilled on my palm."

   I slowly took her hand and observed it. She was surprised by this but didn't retort.

   "Your hand is so beautiful, Amano-san."

   "Eh? W-What are you saying? Obviously you're lying."

   "No. I'm not lying. Even this dark spot shows that how much you work hard."

   "Uuu~ You're so good at hitting on girls, aren't you, Arawi-san?"

   "Sigh... I never hit on any other girls."

   "So you only hit on me?"

   "..... P-Probably..."

   Amano-san lightly hit my arms and then buried her face into my chest. 

   "I don't want Arawi-san to hit on other girls..."

   "I never did that..."

   "And don't do that ever...."

   "And is it fine if it's on you...?"

   "Y-Yes...."

   At this moment, we both were too embarrassed to continue this talk. I decided to change the topic.

   "Also... I was thinking I should learn how to cook."

   "Eh?"

    Amano-san again looked at me with a surprised face. 

   "It's because I always trouble Amano-san to cook everyday. I should also have some responsibility."

   "I love cooking though. So it's not really a problem."

   "But... I'm too much dependent on you..."

   "I want Arawi-san... to depend on me..."

    Amano-san put her finger on my lips to shut me up. 

   "Understood?"

   I nodded my head.

   "Also... if Arawi-san learned to cook well, I wouldn't be needed, right?"

   "Eh? How did you think that?"

   "It's because... Arawi-san says he only likes my cooking. That's all I got."

   "It's not true! I said I liked your cooking. I didn't say that 'only'."

  "So you like my other things too?"

  "I like everything of you!"

   ".........."

    Oh sh*t! I slipped my tongue again...

    Amano-san's face was now red like an apple. So was mine.

   *Ding Dong*

   At that time, the door bell rang to save us from our embarrassment. 

   "I-I think they came."

   "Y-Yes. I-I'm going to the bedroom. All the best!"

    She then entered the bedroom. But she didn't close the door immediately. She looked at me with sparkling eyes and said,

   "Arawi-san is an idiot."

   "As if I didn't know that already."

   "But... I too... like everything about Arawi-san..."

   And then she closed the door...

   I stood there for a minute and covered my face with my hands.

   Was that a confession? Or not?

    Please don't let it be a cliffhanger, Amano-san. 

   *Ding Dong*

   "Y-Yeah I'm coming, wait!"

   

[To be continued]

12