Part 4
279 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hundred faces = Janderson)

Walking past the pile of worms wriggling like the one in a metal slug. I continued my walk on the opposite of the ‘living’ room creature and encounter some rats. Well really huge rats exactly. The 3 rats, alerted by me quickly charge and attack me. The first and third, jumped and tried to claw my face,  the second aiming to bite my leg. I moved to the side and sliced the body with my extra tentacles from my back. The second rat was kicked so hard that I can hear a loud crack. I dodged the 3rd rat, got behind him and gauged its heart out.  (during the battle Rui kept using his mana and sound vision)

‘First combat experience, not too bad. I should practice to reinforce my body and sharpen them faster.’ Looking at the rat corpses, I can see a cluster of energy forming in one of them. The process lasted a couple of seconds. The final product looks like a crystal filled with small amounts of energy. I grabbed the energy crystal and stared at it. ‘Mana crystals’ I thought. ‘And its RNG, not all the killed monsters drop them huh. Wonder if I can eat it.’ I brought the crystal near my mouth, the gagging dildo tentacle pulled out its 30 inch dick out of my mouth. “Puah!” I stared at the size of the gag . *whispers* “Damn, that’s pretty long…*whispers* “But anyways…”

*gulp*

I swallowed the mana crystal, immediately after it was swallowed, I can feel it dissipate quickly. Moments after that, I feel a bit energized, nothing else. “A bit disappointing, but understandable. It was from a weak rat monster after all, not a dragon or some hidden super strong mob.” Done with eating the crystal the, gag immediately thrusts itself into my mouth. The sudden feeling of being choked when it entered my mouth, gave me an orgasm. “Mm Mmmm~” Before I moved, worms approached the bodies and ate them, they act like the cleaners of this place.

A few more monsters were in my way as I moved further. There were huge 3 meter worms that can shoot acid. The worms were slow, and the acid they shot has a small range. So they are easy to avoid, *splurt* I dodged the acid, some of it hit me on my legs, it was painful. The acid destroyed the tentacles and latex layer that’s protecting me. I can also feel the tentacles, so the amount of pain was doubled. I was angry at that worm hurting me and my tentacles, so I rushed and minced them to pieces with my sharpened tentacles from my back. Eventually the worms stopped moving. ‘Take that, you worms.’ I waited for the mana crystals to form on the worms. I was lucky and got 1 crystal from the 7 worms I killed. It was bigger than the one from the rats, it was as big as a chicken egg.

Again, I commanded the gag to move and swallowed the first egg sized crystal. My throat could stretch more than it used to thanks to the tentacles modifying my body. The crystal then dissolved a bit longer than the previous one. Once it was absorbed by me, I felt more power flowing, and more energized. I feel like a new organ or a new body part being added to me. And by instinct I could access that organ, and use it to gather acid in my mouth. ‘AHHH! Hot! HOt! HOT!!’ I quickly spat out the acid in my mouth. 

The worm’s carcass that accidentally got hit melted fast until  nothing was left. My body automatically heals the wound in my mouth. A couple of minutes later, once finished healing. I gathered acid again in my mouth and tried to hold it in longer. “Bleggh, that wasn’t so smart of me.” The acid melted the ground and the wounds began to heal again. “I could hold the acid in longer, and felt less pain in my mouth……AW yeah! Acid resistance baby!” I drool in the acid on my tentacles, they writhed in a bit of pain before stabilizing themselves. “It seems that we share the same progress.” Only vomiting acid from my mouth seems like a hassle as I have to keep opening and closing my  gag everytime I want to. So I tried redirecting the acid from my special acid producing organ to my tentacles. 

And the result is devastating. I can adjust them to shoot normally like the worms did, spray it around like an acid mist and the best thing of all. “I can shoot them like a pressurized water jet cutter. Holy shit…” My small experiment destroyed the walls and the ground around me. “Damn, I might have overdone it. But who cares anyway , there's no one living in this dungeon aside from the monsters

As for what I learned after practicing the acid ability :

  • I could gain acid resistance as I continue to get harmed by it, and eventually I could use the acid from little to no problem. I could even bathe in it and not get injured.
  • The more I used the acid ability, the more deadlier it became. Previously it melted the rocks and carcass in minutes, now? I could melt them in seconds. I think this is something they call like ability proficiency like in those webnovels.
  • My regeneration improved a little after testing with the acid, not drastically. I suspect this due to me getting damaged from trying to spit acid out for the first time.
  • I could gain an ability after eating that crystal. 
  • The tentacles modify my body according to the ability I gain.

“But, I think gaining a skill by eating the mana crystals has a low probability, it may not work all the time.” “Oh well, lets keep going.” The gag automatically inserted itself into my mouth. ‘I could never get tired of this feeling.’ “Mmmm.”

More and more time has gone by. And there is no sight of the exit anywhere. The trail left by hundred faces was cleaned by the worms. There are only worms, worms and more worms here. ‘What is this? A worm themed dungeon?’ Frustrated, I harden my fists and punch the wall next to me (right side). The wall exploded, leaving debris and a hole-in-the-wall. Surprised that I could do that, I thought for a while... ‘Ah right, the mana crystals. So they can also increase my strength.' Previously with my hardeing ability, it can only increase my body's toughness not increase in  strength, guess it add more stuff to it.

But why as a whole, shouldn’t there be more walls? Or was it because this one was hollow. “!” I focused my sonar vision on the hole. There is a tunnel going upwards. I strengthen my legs and sprint inside the tunnel. I keep sprinting until there’s another wall on the other side. Reinforcing my arms, I hit the wall again until…’Finally’ Rays of light soon hit my head. I switch to my normal vision and see the vegetation around me. ‘I’m finally out! Yipee!’ I find the tallest tree and stood on top of it while doing a \[T]/ pose. ‘Praise the sun!’ 

Done fooling around, I hopped down the tree. I see that the hole I created is slowly being repaired. ‘Maybe hundred faces also did the same.’ Looking around I could see a large mountain in front of me. The dungeon was inside a mountain, and I was probably underground judging at how long and how slant the tunnel was. I walked away from the mountain, wandering into a river filled with blood. (need to make dungeon concepts) I didn’t notice this before, but all the area around the mountain looked destroyed and I could see human corpses everywhere. More and more bodies appear as I follow the trail of destruction. Eventually, I see that the corpses are equipped with armor and weapons, different from the ones before that only wears normal clothes. A bit more walking, and I could see smoke rising in the distance. 

Eventually the path leads to a fortified city, with lots of guts everywhere. Even the ground is covered in them. The huge 15 meter walls were smashed through and the gate is left hanging from its hinge. Soldiers can be seen hanging with their entrails on the edge of the wall. As I am looking around, I see an arrow being shot at my face. Thanks to my increased senses, I grab the arrow and snap it while looking at the perpetrator. It is a guard using a crossbow, I glare at him , ready a tentacle and shoot the guard with high pressured acid. He melted immediately after. ‘Heh, that’s why you shouldn't shoot arrows at a person randomly.'

I walked passed the gate, the buildings of the town were crushed and destroyed. I wonder around and found out that the smoke came from a building, filled with weapons and canons. ‘Must have been their armory.’ *Crush* I hear a loud crushing sound near me. I run towards it and see a battle going on. “Damned monster! Why did you kill everyone! And how did you escape from the seal! You should have been inside the sacred mountain!” Another voice soon followed, it sounded distorted . “Ahahaha foolish human! Of course I would destroy everything here! Your grandfather betrayed the contract between us! If he’s dead then his descendants shall pay the price. As for how we escaped, figure it out on your own!” 

‘It’s hundred faces!. And he’s fighting a human.’ I suppose that explains the amount of destruction I saw on my way here. I activated my mana vision and observe the fight. The human has brown hair and brown eyes, he wears blue colored light armor and uses a red spear to fight hundred faces. He (unknown fighter) dodges the tendrils launched by them (hundred faces). Another tendril appears under his feet and burst out, almost hitting the human. The human dodged it, and took several steps back. He did something to his spear. The red spear glowed brighter, he took a throwing stance and tried to launch the spear “GAE BOLG!!” Hundred faces used their tendrils to cancel the attack but it was too late. The human throws the spear towards them. They summon countless tendrils coated with mana to shield themselves, but it was useless. The spear pierced through them like nothing and made a huge hole into hundred faces’s chest. 

(well yes, there would be some fate related items and other things from multiple anime series and other stuff included. Btw, the spear user dude I wrote hear has the appearance of the Spearman from goblin slayer. But there will be some modifications to the items.)

“This is a spear, made from the bones of a sea monster. It has been passed down in our family for countless generations. Once you are hit by it, the curse of the spear activates, making you unable to heal. Give up you monster.”  “Urggh…..DAMN YOU HUMAN!” The man approaches hundred faces. He called the spear back to his hand and made it glow again.. Once he was in front of them, he tried to kill hundred faces for good but….. *Piercing sound* I sneaked up on him, and stabbed him through the heart with my back tentacles. He didn’t dlinch and fall down. ‘Shit! Does he have battle continuation or something.’ That moment however only lasted for a second, as he collapse to the ground and finally dies.

I rushed towards hundred faces and checked their body. Their body started to regenerate just fine. Soon the wound begins to heal and hundred faces finally getss up and sees me. I waved at them and they seemed a bit surprised. They smiled “Thank you for assisting me once again child.” I took of my gag and said “No problem sir hundred faces. I was just passing by and saw that you needed help.” “I see, but once again. We thank you for helping us.” They stared at me intensely. I feel like i’m being seen through, so I tried to hide my body with my hands and tentacles. “Gee why are you staring so intensely, its quite embarrassing!” They laughed and apologized. “Forgive us for staring, but it seems that you are compatible with the gift we gave you.” I nodded at them and then stared at the spear. 

He noticed and answer me “You can take that spear if you want to, child. We only came here to make the humans pay for their actions in the past. For now, we shall return to our dimension. Take care and goodbye.” They waved their tendrils and slowly form into a fog of smoke before vanishing entirely. I looked back at the spear and grabbed it. “Legendary spear obtained!” I raised it up in the air making a silly pose. “But seriously can I use it? It looked like 'his' noble phantasm, and also sounded the same. But this is a different world, so maybe? Or perhaps it's because the writer of the story I'm in has no imagination and decided to borrow some ideas from diffrent shows." “Hmmmm…” The gag entered my mouth as i think, there was no need to talk anymore. *Growls* ‘I suppose I’ll think of a way while the tentacles feed me. 

Spoiler

“But, I think gaining a skill by eating the mana crystals has a low probability, it may not work all the time.” “Oh well, lets keep going.” The gag automatically inserted itself into my mouth. ‘I could never get tired of this feeling.’ “Mmmm.”

(spoiler, actually while that is true, it depends on the compatibility between you and the skill, but mc doesn’t know that yet.)

[collapse]
5