[002] Bashiri Chapter 1 – Antediluvian and the Lifeless Times
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

World Location: A Mid-trunk Bough > Bashiri's Inner World


ANTEDILUVIAN
-11045 Primeval > -10966 Primeval
Not much is known about this time by even the denizens of Bashiri's inner world; many say it's a myth.

Bashiri was born with both the paradisiacal physique and psychique, both of which surpassed all others. This granted him the ability to cultivate at lightning speed, and within just four short years, he had reached the Initiaruld Realm and formed his inner world.

But even this incredible feat was not enough for Bashiri. He had a burning desire to attain power beyond what anyone had ever achieved. He set his sights on the fabled 13th realm, a level that no cultivator had ever reached.

After reaching the True God Realm, Bashiri quickly realized that breaking through once more to the 13th realm was theoretically possible, but his previous rapid cultivation had left his foundation lacking in every realm. He knew that if he continued on his current path, he would never be able to ascend beyond his current realm.

After much contemplation, Bashiri came up with a master plan that would take forty-three years to prepare. He knew he had to destroy his inner world, even though it was his primary source of power. As time passed, his cultivation would become harder to destroy.

With his immense knowledge and resources, Bashiri constructed a fortress-like residence, a perfect environment for cultivation, and an impenetrable fortress that would protect him from anyone who might try to stop him.

Bashiri stocked his residence with every resource he would need, filling it to the brim with rare and exotic treasures, potent elixirs, and powerful cultivation techniques. Finally, he created a paradisiacal body and spirit pill by removing his refining his paradisiacal physique and psychique, removing his unparalleled strength forever.

Forty-three years after he began preparing his master plan, Bashiri took a deep breath and destroyed his cultivation, shattering his inner world and sending his power all the way back to the seventh stage of the Body Refinement Realm.

The destruction of his inner world was an intense moment for Bashiri, as he watched his source of power crumble to dust before his eyes. But he knew that it was a necessary step towards his ultimate goal of reaching the 13th realm.

With his new fortress-like residence and a fresh start on his cultivation journey, Bashiri was ready to embark on his next great adventure, one that would take him beyond the limits of what anyone had ever achieved before.


BASHIRI'S FIRST DESCENSION
1 ID 1:00 > 1 ID 3:00
The first time that Bashiri descended into his inner world. Bashiri used his paradisiacal physique pill and placed the swords of fire and ice.

From the moment Bashiri's inner world was formed, the universe seemed to shudder with anticipation. And then, as if on cue, there was a sudden and blinding explosion of black and gold light, accompanied by the deafening roar of thunder that reverberated across the entire cosmos. As the light slowly began to dissipate, it revealed a hairline fracture in the fabric of space-time, hovering ominously above the world heart. This rift was lined with golden lightning, and it opened up into an infinite void of pure, inky darkness.

After a few long, tense moments of silence, a pair of hands emerged from the void, followed by a stunning and otherworldly humanoid figure. The being paused for a moment to take in the beauty of his new surroundings before turning around and reaching back into the rift to pull out two swords. The swords glimmered with an otherworldly light as he glided through the air to one side of the world, where he carefully planted one sword into the ground. Then, without hesitation, he turned his back on the icy white sword and gracefully soared to the opposite side of the world, where he planted the other sword.

As he floated back to the center of the world, the rift slowly began to seal itself. Standing upon the world heart, the ethereal figure reached into his golden robes and pulled out a small, glowing pill. Raising it above his head, the pill began to dissolve into seven streams of shimmering golden particles of light. One of the streams poured downward into the world heart, infusing it with an otherworldly power. Four of the streams flowed outwards, each one directed towards one of the four primordial runes etched on the inner world's walls. Finally, the two remaining streams flowed out in opposite directions, towards the two swords.

As the streams of golden light made contact with the swords, the very fabric of reality seemed to twist and contort. Mountains began to rise up around the swords, one covered in an ever-burning volcano, and the other encased in everlasting clear ice. The world heart and the primordial runes etched into the walls of the inner world were pulsing with a dim golden light, radiating with an ethereal energy that would grant Bashiri power beyond most people's wildest dreams.


ADVENT OF PRIMORDIAL WATER
1 ID 3:00 > 1 ID 5:00
Primordial water flowed out from the world heart.

For a time the world was only lit by the dim golden light that was slowly pulsing from the primordial runes on the world heart and the lava from the constantly active volcano. Until four streams of colourless light flowed from the four cardinal directions. These streams of colourless light converged at the world heart. Soon the light that the world heart gave off got brighter.

Then slowly at first but momentarily faster and faster primordial water flowed out from the world heart. After a few hours, the streams of colourless light dissipated and along with it, the world heart seemed to dim once more. Similarly, the world heart slowly stopped producing primordial water.

When darkness returned to the world it was accompanied by the faint blue glimmer of primordial water. A faint light that revealed a watery world with three landmarks. An ice mountain, a volcano and the surface of the world heart.


STARRY SKY'S CREATION
1 ID 5:00
A purple lightning tribulation descended on Bashiri's inner world; creating its starry sky.

Over the span of ten or so minutes, the inner world's roof was gradually enveloped in darkness. A darkness that seemed to reveal countless stars. Then when the world seemed to be under the night sky hundreds of silent streaks of purple lightning fell from the sky striking the primordial waters beneath.

Everywhere the lightning hit it looked like the primordial waters diffused the electricity. This continued for another twenty minutes until without warning the lightning stopped. Leaving only the primordial water that seemed to crackle with purple electricity and a starry night sky.

Edited: 4/7/2023 with the help of ChatGTP.

1