Circunstancies
321 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was thinking of releasing one chapter per day until next Friday because after next week I will be busy with other things and I won't be able to upload chapters for a while.

Noah's pov

"Before I tell you about my circumstances, I want you not to tell anyone about my abilities or whatever else I tell you, okay?"(Noah).

 

"Don't worry about it anything you say won't leave this house" (Liana).

 

"We won't tell anyone neither Emma nor me" (Mia).

 

"YES!" (Emma)

 

Leonel didn't say anything, but looking at him he doesn't even look like he was paying attention so it doesn't matter, I thought about just telling them about my ability to heal myself and create weapons, but I decided to also tell them how I ended up in the desert, of course, I'm not going to tell them things about when I was a baby since human babies aren't supposed to have many memories of that time.

 

"Well then, where do I start? First my ability to regenerate, you saw that I can heal from fatal wounds in seconds, I do not know if there is something that can hurt me to death, but so far neither suffocation, blood loss, head crushing, hunger, or thirst have killed me" (Noah).

 

"Those are very specific cases as you know" (Liana).

 

"I'm already going to that part wait. From there I can also create any weapon I know of using my soul as a material and I don't think it's the same way you do" (Noah)

 

"You are right we use spiritual energy which in essence is not the same as using the soul directly, but we use the energy that the soul collects from the environment and the more we use it the stronger it gets" (Mia).

 

"Now that I explained that I want to tell you how I ended up in the desert, the truth is that I did not lose my memories, but, indeed, I do not know anything about the world" (Noah).

 

I then proceeded to tell everything that had happened from a vague memory of an explosion (I didn't tell them anything before that) to being buried for several years, I also told them what I had suffered buried and that's why I knew that the previous things couldn't kill me.

When I finished talking Emma and Mia are each on one side of me sobbing while hugging me and Liana had a sad look on her face.

 

"I'm sorry for making you remember those terrible events" (Liana).

 

"Don't worry that's over now there's no point in martyring myself for the past" (Noah).

 

Liana shook her head as if to clear her incensed thoughts, got up from her chair, and stood in front of us.

 

"With that settled, I think I should talk to you about what is going to happen now" (Liana).

 

"Due to Irvin's death, I have been appointed as the new leader of team 53, also because we are missing a member, they decided to relocate us as city guards until they find another one" (Liana).

 

"I-I could join your team" (Noah).

 

"I'm sorry, but that's impossible you might have the ability, but only adults are allowed to leave the city or join the elimination teams" (Mia).

 

"So, we will stay in town for a season and I want to ask you a favor, Mia and Emma. I want you to teach Noah everything he needs to know; you can ask for leave while one goes out to do the guard tours the other will stay and teach him. Also, Noah if you want to join our elimination team in the future you will have to enter an academy at 16 so you will have to wait" (Liana).

 

"Don't worry about us we will teach him and take good care of him" (Mia).

 

Mia said that while looking at me and licking her lips.

 

"Okay..., that's all I have to say, I hope you will do your job well. Because I am the new leader, I won't be coming to visit you much and Leonel, you already know him if it's not to fight or because I tell him to, he wouldn't come so you won't see me much until we find a new member, but I will still come now and then to see how you are doing."

After we finished talking Liana and Leonel left leaving us alone. Emma immediately grabbed me and hugged me from behind as she sniffed me.

 

"Now we can be together longer sweetie, while Mia goes on patrol you and I will be here alone ♥" (Emma).

 

"I don't think so is I'm more qualified to teach him than you so you should go get ready to make the rounds" (Mia).

 

"I think you should take turns" (Noah).

 

They looked like they were going to fight and when they do that, I realized that they hold me with their tail and don't control their strength and ended up breaking some bones so I decided to intervene.

 

"I think that would be the best option then how about on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays you are with Noah and me on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays? Sundays the two of us together since he's off on those days" (Mia).

 

"Mmmm yeah that's fine" (Emma).

 

They ignored my opinion since according to that distribution I wouldn't have time to be alone and I feel that if I say anything I will end up even worse so I better not say anything.

 

Today is Sunday so they will both stay here all day. I feel like I'm not going to learn much with both of you wasting time cuddling and petting me like a stuffed animal, but let's hope I'm wrong.

 

"So today we'll both be with you dear" (Mia).

 

"I think we should start tomorrow with learning for today we can rest and be together for the rest of the day" (Emma).

 

"Wait before I want to ask you something" (Noah).

 

I was thinking and the human’s thing doesn't make much sense so I want to find out more about that, but I think the answer would be held by those who are more affected ie the humans and besides mother maybe she is still alive she was very strong when I saw her fight.

 

"I want to know where there are more humans" (Noah).

 

"Well, that is difficult since it is very hard for them to gather in groups due to the fear that something will kill them all, but if you want to communicate with humans in the center of the city there are special places for each species to communicate over long distances and the last time, I passed by there I thought I saw a space for humans" (Mia).

 

"Can we go take a look today?" (Noah).

 

"Unfortunately, you only allow them to use them to people with special permissions" (Mia).

 

"But there must be another way..." (Noah)

 

Before I could finish the sentence Mia put her finger on my mouth shushing me.

 

"I know you have questions, but you can't rush, you're still a child, and even if we know what you've been through the rest don't and they will still see you as a child" (Mia).

 

"It's okay" (Noah)

 

I had to reluctantly agree.

 

"Easy honey a good rest will make you feel better" (Emma).

 

"But it wasn't that long ago that we woke up" (Noah).

 

"Hehehe, we lamias are not very active so when we have free time, we sleep most of it" (Emma).

 

Before I could complain or give arguments as to why I didn't have to do the same as them I was dragged back to the room again, I don't think it's a good way to spend a whole day, but I couldn't say anything anymore so in the next few days I will try to convince them to give me more liberties.

8