Required information
312 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov  

I was walking through the city quietly heading to a building that I started to visit quite often because I could find a lot of information about the past and current events that came in the form of reports from other cities.

 

Upon entering I met a woman at the reception desk, she was quite old when I asked her why she was still working at that age she told me it was her hobby, she was a harpy had gray wings and claws on her legs when she saw me arrive, she gave me a slight smile.

 

"Noah it's good to see you my granddaughter said she would like to go out with you someday hehehehe" (Lydia).

 

Said the old lady as she winked at me. To which I responded with a nervous laugh and hurried towards the section where there were machines where the reports were filed, these are usually warnings of cities that will suffer attacks soon or a particular case such as the appearance of a human, when I arrived in the city a report about me was written and uploaded into the database causing many people to approach where we lived out of curiosity luckily this only lasted a few weeks until they got used to my presence.

 

There are also cell phones and computers to research, but it was easier to come to this place since there were more things and they showed details that sometimes omitted the sites on the internet.

 

I checked information from various cities, usually looking for news related to human disappearances since it was always given a lot of importance whenever something like that happened.

 

After going through the reports for a while I didn't realize that the cell phone, they had given me was ringing by the time I realized there were 20 missed calls from Emma and many more from Mia when I realized it, I quickly rushed to run towards the exit, but before I got there a tail wrapped around my waist, when I turned around, I could see Emma very upset with me and behind her Lydia.

 

"Sorry kid, but my hands are tied," said Lydia while holding back laughter something I forgot to say about her is that she is very easy to convince just give her a case of chocolates and she will talk everything she knows.

 

Now back to Emma and why she is upset is very simple I managed to negotiate time alone I will not go into details of how long and how much I had to insist for them to agree, but let's say that I do not bathe alone… With that, I managed to get that every day from 4 to 5 in the afternoon I can walk freely around the city, but I have to be back exactly at 5 and guess who forgot what time it was and that would not have been a problem because if I managed to sneak out and pretend, I had been hiding at home all the time they would not bother but Lydia knows that if she gives me away, she gets something tasty…

 

"Noah it's already 6 pm..., if Mistress Lydia hadn't warned me, I would still be worried about you" (Emma).

 

"Sorry, Emma I didn't realize the time, and thank you Mrs. Lydia for worrying about what I do" (Noah).

 

I said the last part with a bit of annoyance, but Lydia didn't even blink and nodded her head proudly.

 

You old hag! I'm sure she's doing this because I refuse to date her granddaughter, I already have enough problems with Mia and Emma at home I don't need another woman.

 

"Lydia just wants to keep us from worrying" (Emma).

 

"Yes of course" (Noah)

 

"Sorry, ma'am Lydia thanks for the help we are leaving now" (Emma).

 

"Sure Emma. Noah bye take care and I hope that next time if you accept that date with my granddaughter hehehehe" (Lydia)

 

Fuck don't say that in front of Emma! as I thought I saw Emma stop for a moment before continuing walking in the direction of the house.

 

Well, I'm fucked. As I was being dragged along by Emma's tail my mind was distracted by memories of when I first arrived in town 2 years ago.

 

As I had thought Emma and Mia did not teach me anything during the first months when they were supposed to explain to me several things about the world instead, they decided to spend the time sleeping, eating, or talking about things like the names of our children and who would be the first and many unimportant things until Liana arrived one day by surprise and got upset, she threatened to take me if Emma and Mia did not take their work seriously so after that day the real lessons began.

 

Incredibly they took it seriously and I learned many things the world where we live is known as Zenit and is divided into 5 continents, although in the past it was only 1, a beast with immense power split it. The largest is the central continent where I currently live from there are the western and eastern continents where the races of angels and demons live respectively from there is the forgotten continent that was once a powerful empire but now is only abyssal habitats and finally a small flying continent where they live a lot of beasts that are not abyssal.

 

They also explained to me about the classification of the abyssals if I remember correctly, it was like this.

 

ABYSMAL CLASS 1: Generally, they are small and do not measure more than 1 meter, they do not possess great strength or agility what characterizes them is that they always move in large groups and do not possess much intelligence.

 

ABYSMAL CLASS 2: They are 2 to 3 meters long and still do not possess much intelligence, but their strength is considerable, although they are still easy to kill with firearms.

 

ABYSMAL CLASS 3: They are considerably more intelligent, but without having great achievements, they are much more resistant to firearms, there is an elite subclassification for those who can use abyssal energy skills. Any abyssal over 4 meters falls into this category.

 

ABYSMAL CLASS 4: From this category, they can always use abilities with abyss energy and they are extremely intelligent to enter this category it doesn't matter their size since they give off abyss energy at a glance and it is easy to distinguish them.

 

ABYSMAL CLASS 5: Considered walking disasters. They can destroy entire cities by themselves, it is only possible to kill them with spiritual energy.

 

I was also told of special cases such as the corrupted who are people affected by the energy of the abyss.

 

On the other hand, there was also a classification for people called ranks that are assigned according to their spiritual energy.

 

RANK 1: People who do not possess spiritual energy, usually civilians.

 

RANK 2: People who possess spiritual energy but only enough to improve themselves and have more strength and speed than a rank 1.

 

RANK 3: People with the ability to create their weapon with spiritual energy but who cannot yet expel spiritual energy from their elemental affinity.

 

RANK 4: People who can use their spiritual energy freely to greatly improve themselves, create their spiritual energy weapon, and use their elemental affinity to create powerful attacks.

 

RANGE 5: If people can create catastrophic phenomena with their spiritual energy, if they do not withhold their spiritual energy, their elemental affinity manifests itself in the environment.

 

I was told that both abyssal and people have special classifications, but I was not explained what they were another thing is that for example to defeat an abyssal class 3 needed 2 people to rank 3 or a person to rank 4.

 

During my one-hour-a-day outings, people in town started to get to know me since I was the only human around here and I like how people are friendly and all, but I found out that women feel a very big attraction towards me to the point that at the first glance they ask me to be their partner so lately I go out covered with a hood and mask so they don't recognize me.

 

While I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that we had already arrived home where Mia was waiting for us just as annoyed as Emma.

 

"You must have a good explanation for being away from us honey" (Mia).

 

"Y-Yes I have a good reason; I just have to think for a moment..."(Noah).

 

"I'll tell you later sister for now let's think about his punishment" (Emma).

 

"I'm already ahead sister look" (Mia).

 

Mia slowly pulled out something she had behind her hidden and when I saw it I turned pale and started struggling to escape.

 

"I'll never wear that!" (Noah)

 

What I had was a teddy bear suit that if I wore it would denigrate my entire existence and I'd rather be eaten slowly than wear something like that.

 

"You don't have a choice it's this or that..."(Emma).

 

Emma licked her lips when she said that and I knew she meant an intense bath session where they didn't respect my personal space that could last 2 hours, but between that and this, there was only one choice.

 

"I prefer the bath a thousand times that to ridiculing me" (Noah).

 

"I knew it was going to work" (Mia).

 

I knew I had been manipulated into choosing the bathroom, but I don't want to risk it. And so, I was dragged into the bathroom from which I emerged 3 hours later very mentally exhausted.

8