Vitamin N deficiency
259 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emma's Pov

Today we left town so I was hugging Noah all day, I always try to get my scent stuck on him but I can't because my sister always tries the same so it becomes chaos, even though we have tried to have the same scent we always end up fighting because I want it to be mine and she wants it to be hers and we never come to an agreement.

 

After a difficult goodbye, we separated from Noah and I was in a bad mood about our destination Liana noticed this so she recommended I make a diary where I write down what I do to tell Noah when I get back, I didn't think it was a bad idea so I started to make daily notes.

 

DAY 1

The trip was long and tiring, but luckily, I managed to take a shirt of Noah's that served me as a company during the first hours of the trip, I want to talk to him, but the cell phone we gave him can't receive calls from outside the city. I thought I could last a week away from him, but I want to go back, I should have brought more of his things, this shirt is already running out of smell, and I am seriously thinking of stealing the pants that my sister brought with her, when she falls asleep, I will try to take them off her, wish me luck dear.

 

DAY 2

I woke up with a strong headache, I don't remember what happened, but we had already arrived when I got out of the vehicle and saw that they had already set up the camp I observed that Liana and Leonel were near a man who had white fur over much of the body and pointed ears on the top of his head with that I knew he was a werewolf who introduced himself as our new teammate and began to explain things about him but I began to imagine what Noah would be doing alone at home as he would be in our room grabbing our underwear and using it to.... ahem...ahem, I got a little carried away by the time I finished my fantasy he was gone so I headed back to my tent where I released some stress thinking about Noah.

 

Day 3

Today we finally entered a nest of class 2 abyssals dealing with the hordes of enemies was not a problem and with the help of the new member, we found the stragglers and the places where the hatchlings were these are always small cocoons from which new abyssals form so we have to destroy them all.

 

The only way to deal with my Noah withdrawal was to kill abyssals so I got carried away and I don't know at what point I ended up killing a class 3 but after discovering that we left the nest to continue tomorrow.

DAY 4

I can't believe how long I haven't seen my darling I almost couldn't wake up because I was dreaming how he made me his in a night of unbridled passion just remembering it I can't help but want to go back to sleep, but my sister wouldn't let me.

 

We went back into the nest and this time they wouldn't let me do what I wanted so I spent the whole day complaining wanting to go back to the city, but still, Liana ignored me and we ended up cleaning up the day by the end of the day.

 

DAY 5

Yesterday we finished cleaning the nest, but today we had to keep an eye on it to make sure that there was nothing left and that there was none outside and this one wanting to go back, I don't care anymore what happens for me I would burn the whole nest or destroy it with explosives and go fast to the city.

 

Ahhhhhhhhh I can't stand it anymore the bastards don't show up and I can't stand being away from Noah anymore, next time I'm going to smuggle him in.

 

DAY 6

NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH-NOAH.

 

Fuck the mission, fuck the abyssals and fuck the asshole new teammate who couldn't have been someone capable of knowing if there were more abyssals within a 5-kilometer radius and save us all this time, HE'S USELESS!

 

DAY 7

Today I was feeling a little better because I knew we were on our way back so I woke up earlier than anyone else and when I got out of my tent my sister was also awake so with our tails, we shook the other’s tents and told them it was a tremor, we made them get in the vehicle and threw everything from the camp inside no matter if some things were broken, we were on our way back, just wait for me Noah your future wife is already coming back!

Mia's pov

Although it seemed that I was much better than my sister that day by day she was seen as more erratic that was not true because I also felt like I was going to hit everyone at any moment luckily the first day of travel I could vent a little when Emma tried to steal my anti stressful and the hit with my tail in the head leaving her knocked out in an instant, I felt a little sorry, but it was necessary to protect what is mine.

 

When we arrived, my sister was still not up so we went ahead and found the new member was waiting for us a werewolf whose name was Mike told us he had a wife and 2 daughters waiting for him in town, he seemed like a nice hard-working guy so I was not on guard near him.

 

The next day we went into the nest where we found an abysmal class 3, but it was brutally ripped apart by Emma which surprised us quite a bit, but she didn't even seem to notice, I think she is already about to reach rank 4 so she should go and get measured when we get back.

 

The next day we were standing guard at the nest as it was a security protocol, I saw how my sister was no longer in the best of situations I would be the same if it wasn't for my foresight as I brought more of Noah's clothes plus lots of pictures and hair I had managed to get in different ways.

 

One day before we left my sister had a vacant look on her face and seemed to want to kill our new companion, even though he was not to blame for being here any longer. On the last day, I woke up early with my sister and we bothered the group to leave as quickly as possible and hopefully because my reserves of Noah's scent were already running low.

 

Noah's pov

Today marks six days since Emma and Mia left during this time I trained in the mornings to not forget the skills I had learned then in the afternoon I went out to see more places in the city and continue investigating the building where my favorite harpy was who I always avoided if I could and at night I went to the red light district to watch the underground fights, every day in the fights appeared a different kind of beast and it fascinated me more and more even lately I tried to be hired in some position to be near the beasts as a cleaner or something but when I tried it they laughed and took me out of the arena for the rest of the day.

 

Also, these days there has been a rumor of a guy who cuts the limbs of his victims at night, and if that guy was me, but I'm a psychopath who goes around cutting anyone who crosses him is just that they are gang members or thieves and I think cutting them some part is a good way to teach them a lesson and also thanks to me the number of robberies in the red zone has decreased so I do not know what they complain about.

 

I have enjoyed these days, but I feel a little lonely at home, luckily tomorrow the sisters are coming back and as they haven't seen me for a while, I hope they don't get weird.

6