Precious seconds
267 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov

I woke up earlier than I was used to because today I wanted to do some things before Emma and Mia arrived, the first thing was to buy some gifts for the sisters because I missed them this time they were gone and also there are the words they told me before they left, the second thing was to train a little because when they were here, they didn't let me say that my body was still too young and lastly to take a bath.

 

I left home heading to a big mall where I saw some pink and purple necklaces that the sisters might like and although they were not cheap the money is the least, I was missing now because sometimes when they tried to rob me in the red zone, I ended up cutting them something and taking all the money they brought, this seemed to me the fairest thing because if someone is prepared to steal, they should be ready to be robbed.

 

I entered the jewelry store and went straight to what I wanted, the employees gave me inquisitive looks because what 12-year-old boy has money to buy something like that, I did not take it important and went to the counter and paid the full price while the one who attended me had a complicated look but as he was a customer, he did not make problems and just charged.

 

Then I quickly walked home, but I didn't notice that at some point while I was running the mask I was wearing to avoid being recognized had fallen off and the hood was no longer on my head so people were whispering and looking in my direction. I may be living for more than 2 years in this city, but I rarely went out with my face uncovered, luckily no one stopped me so I was able to get home safely.

 

Once home I continued my training and something I noticed is that whenever my body regenerates from an injury it becomes more resistant and I get more strength so my training consists mainly of self-injury, regeneration, and repetition. This has also caused my resistance to pain to increase, the pain did not disappear, but I can resist it better and avoid becoming unconscious. My reaction capacity and speed also increase, but much less than the other two, and something to emphasize is that it is not an exponential growth but much slower to say example at the beginning of the week a knife could be stuck whole in my stomach, but now half a centimeter is out and if it is a bit sadistic to do it but it is the best way I could think of or rather the fastest and you can guess why I could not do it with the sisters at home they would lock me thinking I'm crazy.

 

When I finished my training, it was already quite late so first I cleaned the place a little bit, before entering I always take off my clothes so I don't leave anything bloody so I didn't have to wash them, I put my clothes back on, but I was sweaty so I was heading to the bathroom to take a well-deserved shower, but the sound of a car stopping suddenly at the entrance alarmed me.

 

"No, that's impossible, it's still too early and Liana told me before leaving that the trip would take a long time and that they would arrive at midnight at the latest" (Noah).

 

I walked calmly to the entrance of the house to check what it was since I didn't think they were going to arrive so soon, my hand was on the door handle, but my instincts were telling me to run away or hide, I hesitated for a few seconds whether to listen to my instincts or not, but those few minutes cost me dearly.

 

The door burst open and sent me a few steps backward, before I could realize what had happened 2 tails wrapped around my body and I felt on both sides of my face heaving breaths as if an addict had been away from his drug for a long time and suddenly found a much better one.

 

I turned my head from side to side seeing both sisters looking at me with lustful expressions until it seemed their pupils had turned into hearts, they both brought their faces closer and licked my neck very greedily, I squirmed at the sensations I felt a few more seconds passed and they parted their faces with erotic moans.

 

Mia's pov

The way back was fast and I couldn't be more cheerful with the pace we went we arrived at noon at the city gates, but unfortunately, there were always checks and reports to give and that was going to take us until night at best, I was controlling myself better than my sister who was in a corner with a blank stare and it wasn't like I didn't understand her since we were so close to getting back to Noah, but because of the procedures two we took longer, I was seriously thinking of threatening a guard and forcing him to let us out but that would only delay us.

 

While I managed to contain my impulses my sister was not able to and started to move towards the guards, luckily for them, her guardian angel appeared it was Liana who stopped Emma while saying something in her ear my sister opened her eyes and seemed to want to pray to Liana at that moment, Emma turned around and ran in my direction and grabbed my arm as she moved quickly to the exit.

 

"Wait sister, what happened!?"(Mia).

 

"Liana told me that she and the new guy would be staying to do the paperwork that if we wanted, we could leave!"(Emma).

 

When my sister said that I understood why she got excited then we entered the city and luckily our transportation was already waiting for us, Emma drove and if the car was not from the organization she would have already been arrested for reckless driving.

 

We arrived at the house and quickly got out of the car, we were about to enter when we stopped abruptly before opening the door, our breaths became erratic and our pulse accelerated, I looked at my sister and we both understood what was happening because from where we were we could feel Noah's strong smell, it seemed that he had been sweating a lot and we could feel it even I who considered myself calmer than my sister could no longer control myself and broke down the door.

 

On the other side, we found Noah on the floor and we couldn't stop we curled up on him and gave free rein to our instincts, but maybe we still had a bit of rationality and didn't do anything he forbade us to do, but no one would blame us if at this very moment we devastated him after all he provoked us by being like that.

 

Noah's pov

"H-Hold on a minute, girls what's wrong with you..." (Noah).

 

"You ask us what's wrong with us when you provoke us like this ❤" (Mia).

 

"Easy sweetie leave it to us we'll make you feel good ❤" (Emma).

 

What's wrong with them, I don't understand why they are behaving like this ❤ before they were clingy, but they weren't so intense. One moment could be that being away for a long time and combined with the fact that my smell is very strong due to sweat caused them to become more intense.

 

"Come on dear we'll clean you completely ❤" (Mia).

 

"If you get excited, we might get to do something more intense ❤" (Emma).

 

I couldn't even respond as I was led into the bathroom where the three of us fit perfectly, I went in first Mia and then Emma both undressed and took my clothes off me.

The special bath time lasted until morning. When the sun gave its first rays the two sisters came out of the bathroom with happy and calm faces while carrying an unconscious Noah.

7