Feelings
373 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov

The midday sun was shining through the curtains in the room and unfortunately, a ray of sunlight was streaming directly into my eyes preventing me from going back to sleep God knows I need to rest after what I suffered yesterday just remembering it gives me chills all over my body, the sisters assaulted me in various ways from rubbing their breasts and intimate parts all over my body to licking my whole being, luckily I managed to keep them away from my male jewelry and keep my virginity intact not that I'm saving myself for anyone but I'm still very young.

 

I got tired of not being able to sleep because of the sun so I gently slipped out of the sister’s tails, they didn't notice me because they were so tired from everything they did to me, I sighed with suppressed tiredness and walked to the living room where some clothes from yesterday were still lying, I put those clothes in their place and I found it weird that there was the separation of dirty clothes in 2 bins one for the sisters and one for me, now that I think about it I am usually missing clothes.

 

"Ahhhhh..., I don't know who I'm kidding if I already know the answer" (Noah).

 

Obviously, the sisters have been taking my used clothes and I can already guess for what purposes, I decided to stop thinking about it and just sat down to eat, even though I didn't need to it was always nice to eat.

 

*BAM*

 

I heard a loud bang coming from upstairs I could guess that they already woke up and realized I wasn't with them, normally I would be in trouble, but now I had a trump card to avoid conflict at least for today.

 

I continued eating ignoring the din they were causing as they came downstairs, I devoured the last piece of bread I had in my hand and was dragged back and placed in between 2 beautiful and voluptuous women, but with a few screws loose I was talking about the sisters who were not even dressed.

 

"I guess you have a good explanation for not staying with us honey" (Mia).

 

"I felt so lonely waking up and not finding you by my side, after so long without seeing each other and you avoid us..."(Emma)

Emma looked like she was going to cry, but I knew she was faking it to make me feel pity and if she thinks I'm going to fall for that cheap trick well she's right!

 

"I-I didn't mean to avoid them I was just setting something up" (Noah).

 

I put my hands in my pockets avoiding brushing against her private parts, I didn't want a repeat of yesterday at least not so soon, I took out the 2 necklaces I had bought and showed them to her.

 

"I-I wanted to thank you for taking care of me and helping me, besides you always treat me affectionately and I find it hard to show my feelings openly so I'm going to start trying to reciprocate, I hope you understand me and start I want to give you this gift."

 

I was red with embarrassment because it was hard for me to express my true thoughts, especially when it was something related to love.

 

There was silence for a long time, I was nervous I didn't know if what I had said upset them or I just confused things, but to my luck, it seems they were happy because their tails wrapped more around me warmly and lovingly.

 

"Waaaa, I waited so long to hear those words, I love you Noah never leaves me!" (Emma).

 

"Noah...Sniff...Sniff, I knew we were meant to be together and with what you told us, I will never part from you" (Mia).

 

I smiled at them and placed the necklaces on each of their necks and although I hesitated a bit, I kissed each of their cheeks.

 

"I hope you are content with that for now I still want to wait to be older for the rest" (Noah).

 

Both sisters after giving them kisses froze and saw me with loving looks then looked at each other, squeezed me in a tight hug, and then took me to the room where we spent the rest of the day resting and I may not like spending a lot of time in bed, but for today I was going to do what they wanted because they arrived tired from their mission.

 

The days passed and our relationship grew stronger and although they were still possessive, they no longer controlled me as much to the point that I could go out for the whole afternoon as long as I got back before it was dark. I tried to be more active with them by hugging them or caressing their tails which they seemed to like (of course avoiding erogenous zones that they could chain in episodes where they gave free rein to their desires).

 

Time passed and they went out of town again to do missions I had asked Liana how they were handling it and she answered me that compared to the first time they went away they were much calmer when they were not there, I resumed my training which became more difficult the more I got stronger as I reached a point where normal objects would not hurt me for example at the beginning a blade could cut my skin but now after a few years it could no longer go through my skin. Another thing I would resume whenever Emma and Mia went out was to go to my favorite place in the red-light district underground fights.

 

That was my daily routine for a while until today, I am now 15 years old and a few days away from turning 16, I am now 5'10" and my hair had reached my waist I liked to have long hair so I never thought of cutting it, Emma and Mia went out on a mission and they will be back a day before my birthday and they told me they had a surprise for me, but I also had a surprise for them that they have been waiting for a long time.

 

As the sisters were not there, I was watching the fights as usual, but there was something that was bothering me for a while now and that is that several people around me were watching me, maybe they are people who saw me and thought I was easy prey, well who cares if they approach me with bad intentions, I will use my method of dismemberment so they do not approach me again.

 

I left the arena and was walking through the dark and desolate streets when the subjects that had been watching me showed themselves and surrounded me, they all wore hoods and masks so I couldn't see their faces or distinguish their races

 

"Good evening Mr. Jack" (Hooded 1).

 

Something I hadn't said is that people started calling me Jack for some reason due to my large number of victims over the years.

 

"You're confusing me with someone so if you'll excuse me with permission" (Noah).

 

"We're sure we didn't make a mistake, don’t be so defensive we didn't come here to fight, we just came to deliver you an invitation" (Hooded 2).

 

"Invitation from who?" (Noah).

 

"From our boss, the person who has the most power in the whole red zone and who controls it from the shadows, of course, we are talking about Madam Miriam" (Hooded 3).

 

They threw me a letter and disappeared, I could have chased them, but it seemed unnecessary, what I was more interested in now was this invitation, I already knew who Miriam was, after all, I spent a lot of time in the red zone, I got to hear her name, but I did not know what she looked like, the only thing I knew about her were rumors.

 

The only way to find out what she wanted from me was to accept the invitation, the time and place were written in the same letter, but something that caught my attention and made me feel chills on my back was that at the end of the letter was a lip mark and written XOXO.

7