The boss of the red zone
223 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov

The letter said to go the next day to a not-so-well-known bar in the red-light district, naturally, I was interested to know what they wanted from me so I was going without any hesitation.

 

The drive home was quiet as after a long time of beating up criminals they seemed to have learned to avoid the areas I walked through and since I'm not some kind of vigilante I didn't care what they did as long as they didn't mess with me or those I knew.

 

Once I was home, I went straight to my room and laid down to sleep for a while, but I realized something, I was so used to sleeping in the twins' room that I unconsciously went to that place.

 

After thinking about it for a while I decided not to make a big deal about it, even if I don't want to when they come back again, I'm going to sleep here.

 

I woke up the next day and did my daily routine of training and searching for information, and when the day began to get dark, I got ready to go out with my usual hood and mask.

 

I thought that finding the bar was going to be easier, but it turned out to be a more difficult task than expected, as it was hidden at the bottom of an alley that at first glance did not seem to have anything, but at the bottom, there was a door that was well camouflaged with the darkness of the place and besides there is no light of any kind so it was very easy to overlook it.

 

I walked up to the door and before I could touch it opened by itself, on the other side there was no one there I didn't think much about it because this place seemed very cliché made to scare people.

 

 I went inside and walked through the narrow hallways until I came across an open place where there was a bar with multiple drinks on shelves in the back, I approached the bar trying to look for the bartender, but what I found was slime on the other side on top of a stool.

 

"Hello I was handed an invitation with an address at this place, do you know where I should go?"(Noah).

 

"..." (Slime)

 

"Hi, hey I'm talking to you to the slime at the bar" (Noah).

 

"..." (Slime)

 

I don't think this one is very smart, I'm even pushing him with a spoon, but he doesn't react, maybe he's dead.

 

"Wow, I think this is the first time I see someone trying to talk to a pet slime, you must have some kind of head problem kid" (????).

 

I was startled to hear someone talking to my side, I turned and saw a centaur leaning on the bar with a smile on his face.

 

"Don't worry I don't bite; I came to see who was talking to himself and I find a guy trying to get a slime to answer him HAHAHAHAHA" (????).

 

"As I recall slime can also communicate and are considered a thinking race" (Noah).

 

"Sure, but when have you ever seen a thinking slime that doesn't take on a humanoid form, you idiot hahaha" (????).

 

I was starting to get angry maybe because of being treated like an idiot by someone I barely know or for not realizing the absurdity of trying to talk to a pet slime.

 

"Well, I've had enough fun if I don't take you to Madam quickly Miriam is going to get mad and it's not very nice when that happens o and my name is Aristan, although with your intelligence I doubt you'll remember it" (Aristan).

 

Every word that comes out the mouth of this centaur makes me angrier and angrier, but I can't do anything to him until I know what this Madam Miriam wants with me.

 

"Hurry up, I don't have all night" (Aristan).

 

I followed him while he kept talking about what an idiot I was and how awesome he was, I got to the point of wondering if it was necessary to follow him or if I could kill him and apologize later anyway it's not like they could do anything to me.

 

After a long minute of walking and listening to insults, we finally stopped at a wooden door where Aristan knocked three times.

 

"Here is your destiny come in and don't break anything she already knows you are here and try not to be such an idiot it can be contagious" (Aristan).

 

I know I shouldn't do it, but if I find him somewhere else, I swear I will kill him, I opened the door and on the other side there were 4 pieces of furniture around a central table and a big piece of furniture attached next to the wall and on top of it there was a window.

 

I sat down on one of the pieces of furniture to wait for Madam Miriam to arrive, something I have to say is that this furniture looks luxurious, but it is still very sticky, I tried to get up only to realize that I was stuck, I put a lot of strength, but it was impossible.

 

Suddenly I felt something pull me up and start to wrap around me, both my legs and arms were held together with some kind of sticky silk.

 

"But look what a cute little butterfly I caught in my net" (???).

 

"Let go of me, I don't like being tied up, it's uncomfortable" (Noah).

 

Although I hadn't seen my captor yet, I had an idea more or less of who he was.

 

"And I thought I would play a nice game with you~" (????)

 

I watched as from a corner of the ceiling a black shiny leg appeared along with a very large spider body with a red mark on the abdomen in the shape of an hourglass and on top of that was the body of a woman, she brought her face closer to the light so I could see it, she had 4 purple eyes along with her black hair that reached her waist that made her look beautiful.

 

She pulled me towards her with her strings and removed my mask and hood.

 

"Oh, how cute, I like your white hair and as far as I can see you are a human, so you must be Noah" (Miriam).

 

"Y-You're confusing me with someone else" (Noah).

 

"It's funny that you think you can be mistaken, after all, you're the only human in this town" (Miriam).

 

"Haha, I didn't think it was that obvious" (Noah).

 

"I've been checking you out since you first showed up in the red zone and I'm a little upset that you were hurting my boys" (Miriam).

 

"They brought it on themselves by trying to rob me and it's still the red zone where everyone looks out for themselves" (Noah).

 

"Maybe that's true, but I can't let just anyone come into my territory and do whatever they want so I have to punish you. Besides, ever since I saw you, I want to have you trapped in my nets and play with you a lot until you beg me to set you free, aaaaaaaa how delicious!" (Miriam)

 

I don't know what made me feel that I was in danger maybe the way she expressed herself or her sadistic look or maybe that her hands and paws were trying to get under my clothes, but I understood one thing and that was that I had to get out of here or I ran the risk of losing more than just my virginity.

 

I took advantage of the fact that Miriam was concentrating on her fantasies to create a shield between my hands that expanded them until breaking them together with the ropes, almost instantly my arms regenerated and I created a curved sword to cut Miriam's head, but before it reached her neck a thread interposed itself stopping the sword completely.

 

 

 

 

"That's not done Noah, I have to teach you a little lesson so you don't try it again" (Miriam).

 

Right after she said that she used her paws to cut off one of my legs and threw me to the floor while she stayed climbing on her strings as she devoured my leg.

 

"Mmmm, delicious as I guessed, relax this is just the beginning I will eat every part of you a little at a time, although there is another part of you that I am interested in that enters me in another way~" (Miriam)

 

I caused my leg not to regenerate on purpose so he wouldn't discover that, while he ate my leg he had his eyes closed and couldn't see me so I took the opportunity to create a hook in one hand and a serrated sword in the other, I propelled myself with my remaining leg and jumped towards the window, I managed to go through it, but some threads held my arm so I used the sword to cut my arm and while falling I used the hook to hold on to a ledge and swing towards the ceiling.

 

I got up and crawled to the edge and threw myself across the street where there was a manhole, I lifted it and threw myself inside as I heard Miriam's screams in the distance, luckily, she is too big to fit in the window let alone get into the manhole.

 

I never expected them to try to eat me, I must be more careful when I go through the red zone from now on.

5