Explosive night
191 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov

The next few days I was busy eliminating members of Miriam's organization, most of them were just gangsters and dealers who didn't represent any difficulty for me.

 

Recently Isaac gave me information about a place where a meeting would take place between the most important members of the organization and of course, Miriam would also be there, so this is the perfect opportunity to eliminate this problem once and for all, I'm against time, my birthday is a few days away and the sisters will be back any minute.

 

Already at night I headed to the place where the meeting would be, it was a very big mansion that was full of guards and automatic weapons, but I had a small gift that I got from Isaac that if I used it well could make a lot of chaos in the mansion.

 

Third person pov

 

In the darkest and most remote corners of the mansion were hidden the 5 members of Miriam's special forces, they were in charge of making sure that no intruder could get close to the meeting.

 

The previous days they were busy trying to find a human who had caught the attention of their boss, this had been a headache because not only they could not find them, but he had killed several members of their organization and it was very likely that he would appear on the day of the meeting.

 

 The members of the special squadron did not have names, they were only called by a number that was given by Miriam from 1 to 5 being 1 the strongest and lowering the level of power as this number increased.

 

Currently, number 3 was sitting on the ledge of the mansion watching the surroundings, when he noticed a dark spot that was moving around the perimeter of the mansion, he moved stealthily until he could see what it was, and as he had assumed it was the human they were looking for.

 

He moved behind him and tried to stab him with a dagger with a paralyzing poison but the human dodged it to the side and attacked him with a dagger that he also dodged. Both of them stared at each other for a moment until number 3 dived into the shadows as his race was a dark elf and allowed him to blend in with the shadows.

 

Number 3 moved from shadow to shadow jumping every so often to attack the human and he had to admit he was good since he couldn't hit him with a single attack, after a few minutes of being stuck the human managed to deflect the attack of number 3 and hit him with a knee in the stomach that left him breathless for a few seconds which was used by the human to try to cut his head with an axe but luckily for number 3 the rest of the squad had already arrived and in a short time they had incapacitated the human.

 

"You're too weak to be considered Number 3" (Number 4).

 

"How is it possible that such a weak human was about to kill you" (Number 5).

 

"We'll have to review the classification later" (Number 2).

 

"That's enough to take the prisoner to the basement, Madam will be very cheerful after he finishes his meeting" (Number 1).

 

Number 3 was angry at being reprimanded by the other 2 who were supposed to be below him, but something was making him uncomfortable and that was how they had been able to neutralize the human in such a short time, the human didn't even seem to have difficulty against him so at least he should have lasted a little longer.

 

The squad took the human to the basement where they handcuffed him to a wall and placed a collar on him that prevented the use of spiritual energy, the meeting was a few minutes away from being over and the human began to wake up.

 

"So, you woke up, it's a little strange the poison must have lasted until tomorrow" (Number 2).

 

"Yes, you were very persistent human killing our members, but they were all weak compared to the higher-ranking ones" (Number 4).

 

"My name is Noah..." (Noah)

 

"What did you say?" (Number 5).

 

"It bothers me that you refer to me as human, my name is Noah" (Noah).

 

"It doesn't matter, when Madam arrives you won't be our problem anymore" (Number 1).

 

"Hey, the human wasn't it’s kind of idiotic to come here all by yourself and face you" (Number 3).

 

"And who said I came without a plan, you saw that you were no match for me and if I wanted to, I could have beaten you all when you caught me, but if you escaped and raised an alarm those in the meeting would have escaped" (Noah)

 

"If being trapped without being able to use spiritual energy is your idea of a good plan then you're a bigger idiot than I thought" (Number 1).

 

"Well, that's why I brought a little present" (Noah).

 

Everyone had their eyes on Noah waiting to see his next move, Noah created a gauntlet with thorns that caused the chains to break from the pressure and before the special squad got close, he created a dagger and stabbed it through his heart.

 

The special squad members looked at him in confusion until a mowing light followed by immense pain hit them.

 

Miriam's pov

Today I have an important meeting with the most important members of my organization they seem to be scared of the one who has been killing many of us, I couldn't care less what they think, but they might mutiny against me if I don't calm them down.

 

The person who has been attacking us is none other than Noah, just thinking about him makes me start salivating mmm~, and he is most likely coming here today so I am very anxious for him to arrive.

 

The meeting went smoothly, with complaints here and annoyances there, when was a little while before it was over, I received the news that they had captured a human who was trying to sneak into the mansion.

 

This caused a rather unnatural smile to form on my face, everyone in the meeting room took a few steps away from me, I realized that if I kept this up everyone was going to pee their pants so I calmed my anxieties about running to where I was and picking up where we had left off the previous time.

 

"Don't panic, I just received some wonderful news, your worries are unnecessary, they already captured the culprit of the recent killings" (Miriam).

 

"That's wonderful Madam, if you allow me to take care of the guy, I promise you that you will never see him again and I will make him suffer JAJAJA..." (Member)

 

Before his laughter could continue, I end up decapitating him with my threads, I'm not going to let anyone snatch him out of my hands, even if I have to kill everyone in the room.

 

"I'll take care of him and if anyone says anything I don't like again the heads of everyone here will fly, you got it" (Miriam).

 

"Yes, Madam!!!" (Everyone).

 

"Well, if there is nothing more to say everyone can go" (Miriam).

 

I walked to the door imagining everything I would do to Noah and the punishment I would give him for what he has been doing, just thinking about it makes me start to drip~.

 

I came out of my fantasies when a strong tremor shook the place followed by an explosion that covered the whole mansion.

5