Brothel
186 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov

I was tired after spending the last few days solving my problems with Miriam so I went back home where I took a shower and went to sleep, although I had a matter to solve the next day it didn't matter, I was very tired just like that is the worst thing that could happen.

 

After a pleasant night of rest and recovery, the first rays of the sun hit my face making me wake up, I wanted to continue sleeping so I just turned to the other side to avoid them, but for some reason, I still felt a persistent light directly aimed at my face.

 

After several minutes and a lot of tossing and turning I had given up on falling back to sleep so I opened my eyes.

 

"Good morning boy" (Isaac).

 

I was surprised to see Isaac standing at the side of my bed with a flashlight in his hand and he wasn't the only one who had entered the house, I could see 3 other guys in trench coats that I had never seen before.

 

"Why were you pointing a flashlight at me?"(Noah).

 

"Wow, that's impressive that that worries you more than being surrounded by people you don't know" (Isaac).

 

 "I know you and I have an idea who they might be" (Noah).

 

"They're the ones collecting back payments for the information, am I right?" (Noah)

 

"Yes, that's true, but in this case, they're just here to make sure you come with me to meet you know who" (Isaac).

 

"I couldn't do it another day, I'm too tired right now" (Noah).

 

"I'm sorry, but after all the fuss you caused these days and using the explosive yesterday you have no choice but to come now" (Isaac).

 

"Okay, but can you at least leave me alone so I can change my clothes" (Noah).

 

"Sure" (Isaac)

 

Isaac and the others left the room so I took the opportunity to walk to the window and try to escape, I might owe them, but I don't want to go to her yet, I'm still not ready and I still feel down for letting Miriam escape yesterday.

 

As I opened the window and put one foot on the frame Isaac's voice was heard through the door.

 

"By the way, the kid doesn’t try to escape I may look old, but I still have a lot of tricks up my sleeve..."(Isaac).

 

Isaac's voice was coming from behind the door, but when I turned my head, it sounded somewhere else plus I felt his breath on the back of my neck for an instant.

 

I slowly walked away from the window, changed my clothes, and grabbed my hair, it took me 5 minutes, and when I came out, Isaac was leaning against the wall with his eyes on me.

 

"It's a good thing you wear light clothes after all you might have to do a lot for her to pay off your debt" (Isaac).

 

"Don't worry I can handle it" (Noah).

 

"I hope so Jajaja" (Isaac).

 

After letting out a light laugh, he began to walk towards the street where a limousine was parked to take us to Zoé.

 

We moved through different streets until we reached the busiest place in the red-light district and where the biggest brothel in town was, as it was morning the place was closed and there weren't many people around so I didn't care if they saw me.

 

I went down behind Isaac and he led me inside the brothel it was very elegant with two dance areas with pipes for the dancers and in the center, a bar for the drinks, and on the sides, many seats for the clients, in the place were some of the dancers since most of the ones who work here have rooms on the upper floors so they can rest.

 

"Hello handsome~, you look very appetizing~" (Woman 1).

 

"I can give you a special living being for free right now young man~" (Woman 2).

 

"Have you ever been with 2 at the same time, we can do things you can't imagine~" (Woman 3 and 4).

 

The surrounding women were approaching and saying things to attract me and I have to clarify that many of them were almost naked so it was very difficult for me to walk without getting distracted.

 

Many of them are races that get energy from having sex with others, I'm kind of like a flashlight in a sea of moths plus my energy is very pure so it's inevitable that they will try to rape me if I get careless.

 

As we headed towards the fifth floor where Zoé was we passed by where the girls' rooms were and the same thing happened again as on the first floor, but this time some of them tried to pull me towards their rooms luckily Isaac was nearby and prevented them from getting too close to me.

 

"I wish I was as popular as your guy some of them aren't even sex workers and yet they still throw themselves at you" (Isaac).

 

"You're too old your poor heart wouldn't hold out" (Noah).

 

"Who says no, all my days off are spent here" (Isaac).

 

"That's why you always run out of money" (Noah).

 

"Each one sees how he spends his savings" (Isaac).

 

I had come here before, although I had not gone through the main entrance and had hidden most of the time, this was where I met the intelligence organization also known as Zeka, they have bases all over the world and ways of transmitting information that only they know.

 

As we were talking, we had already reached the fifth floor where there was only one door at the end of the hallway as we approached a voice was heard from inside.

 

"Just let Noah in, you can go back to work Isaac" (Zoé).

 

It was clear who was inside only one woman could be in that room the only head of the Zeka organization in this city Zoé.

 

I entered the room with my senses alert, inside there was a double bed along with a desk near the window, the floor was all carpeted, and there was a door leading to a bathroom about the same size as the room.

 

Sitting on the desk was a black-haired woman with two horns protruding from her head, two small wings on her back, and a heart-shaped tail, she had an hourglass figure with breasts that quietly reached an H-cup, and her face was even more beautiful with purple eyes and white skin. She is Zoé, a succubus who controls the Zeka organization.

 

I realized I had been looking at her for quite a while so I looked away with a little blush, but before I could realize it, she was already in front of me with her face glued to mine, Zoé was wearing a low-cut dress so I had a hard time keeping my gaze, I noticed her eyes looked unfocused and she had an annoying smile on her face.

 

She pulled out a cell phone from between her breasts and showed me a video, more exactly the video of my fight yesterday with Miriam and in I you could see how Miriam kissed me at the end.

 

"Explain to me why you were making out with an arachnid slut when you know you are only MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!" (Zoé).

6