Day with Zoé
192 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov

 

"H-Hello Zoé it's good to see you again (Noah).

 

"Don't play dumb tell me why are you cheating on me with that spidery bitch" (Zoé).

 

"We're not in a relationship I've already told you that many times and what happened took me by surprise too" (Noah).

 

"That's where your wrong dear, the first time we met you asked for information and the payment was for us to have sex, but you didn't want to so I had to settle for having a dating relationship until you let me have your male fluids inside of me" (Zoé)

 

"Why do you have to say it in such a weird way" (Noah).

 

"It's the truth and you can't take it back since I felt your energy, I have not been able to control myself, every day I need to absorb more energy so I can control myself, but you are making it easy for me by getting close to other bitches" (Zoé).

 

"Why don't you have sex with others and take their energy so I could pay you in other ways and you would stop chasing me" (Noah).

 

"I'm not the same as ordinary succubus unlike them I can get energy without having sex and I can even get it from monsters and abyssals that's why I'm still a virgin, I'm ready when you want to make me yours but don't take too long or I might be the one who rapes you first~" (Zoé)

 

"I-It's still too early to think about those things" (Noah).

 

"True, but you still haven't told me why you were spending so much time looking for information about that Miriam woman" (Zoé).

 

"Well, it's complicated" (Noah)

 

"It's a good thing we have all day" (Zoé).

 

I gave a tired sigh and started to explain the reasons why I was looking for Miriam and it took me longer than it should have since Zoé is very picky she needs every little detail when she is told something and not to say she was more interested when it came to me.

 

"And that's all that happened" (Noah).

 

"So now she knows about your ability..." (Zoé).

 

Even though Zoé is very obsessive I am grateful to her as it was thanks to her that my abilities and much about me are not known, Zoé doesn't let any information about me get to anyone, not even her employees are allowed to investigate me or anything related to me.

 

"Don't worry dear I will take care of that bitch, how dare she try to take what belongs to me, I will not rest until I rip off every single one of her limbs and make her eyes pop out in pain" (Zoé).

 

"We got that settled, now I think I'm good to go" (Noah).

 

"How do you think I'm not going to let you go all day like this in the agreement" (Zoé)

 

Zoé hugged me tightly and started sniffing my hair madly as she shook us back and forth until we fell on top of the bed and lifted me until our gazes met. 

 

"You know even though you told me about Miriam and your problems that don’t take away the fact that you kissed her and me you won't let me even though we are a couple, so now I'm going to collect the favor you owe me."

 

Zoé lowered her head and started kissing my lips like there was no tomorrow her tongue pushed hard into my mouth and devoured it relentlessly, after a few minutes she pulled away from my face with a blush on her cheeks and heavy breathing, her pupils seemed to have turned hearts.

 

"THIS DELICIOUS TASTE! I KNEW YOU ARE VERY DELICIOUS! WITH ONE LITTLE BIT AND I GET SO MUCH! NO NORMAL SUCKER COULD HANDLE YOU SO YOU CAN ONLY BE MINE! YOU UNDERSTAND!" (Zoé).

 

"Y-Yes" (Noah)

 

He seemed to have gone into a state of ecstasy from the intensity of the energy he absorbed, last time he had only been able to lick a drop of sweat and it had gotten the same.

 

"That about wraps it up, doesn't it?" (Noah).

 

"This is just beginning look how wet I am you have to finish what you started~" (Zoé).

 

Zoé sat on top of me and spread her legs allowing me to see her special place covered only by the lingerie she was wearing; I was also very horny due to the kiss as succubus have an inherent ability of their race that through the exchange of fluids, they induce arousal to their partner.

 

I wasn't ready to do it yet plus the first time I had sex I wanted it to be with Emma and Mia.

 

Although I felt dizzy I managed to get up with Zoé still on top of me and kissed her, but this time I tried to concentrate my energy and send it to her, which caused Zoé to attack my mouth with more intensity and began to grope my whole body, She began to rub against me and I could feel her juices overflowing from inside her, She didn't seem to be satiated even though I sent her part of my energy so I grabbed her breasts with my hands and sent her half of all my energy, that caused her to release my mouth in a moan while she had an orgasm and collapsed on the bed.

 

I had managed to get rid of that problem, but I still felt very horny, and seeing her on the bed I was tempted to go and do it with her, at the last second, I managed to control myself and ran to the bathroom and started to take a cold shower.

 

I spent almost 4 hours trying to get rid of the effects of kissing a succubus, this was the first time I had done it and it was very difficult, Zoé has a special constitution that enhances her whole being, She can absorb energy without having sex but her cravings for spiritual energy are much greater so much that anyone who is with her would die before she could satiate it and her succubus abilities are very enhanced to the point that only with a drop of her saliva I could make an aphrodisiac able to affect abyssals and that is saying a lot since they only have the desire to consume and destroy everything in its path.

 

I came out of the bathroom and saw that Zoé still had not woken up, she was completely naked and was babbling my name while hugging a pillow, I approached her and covered her with the sheets and I sat on a piece of furniture that was nearby while trying to concentrate my spiritual energy in my palms, but I could not achieve anything.

 

In a few days, I would turn 16 and I would have to go to an academy for those who want to be part of the elimination groups, in that place they would teach me to use my spiritual energy and to know what my element is, but you are supposed to be able to know what your element is since you are 12 years old.

 

Mia and Emma told me it could be because my spiritual energy is different and it takes me more time to manifest it than the others do.

 

I wonder how Emma and Mia are doing, it's been a while since I saw them.

3