Nest
369 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emma's pov

 

It's been a few weeks since I last saw Noah since we entered this abyssal nest, we have lost communication with the outside world and even my cell phone lost its battery some time ago, that cell phone has all the pictures of Noah that I use at night to satiate myself.

 

I feel so down, but I have to hold on, there are only a few days to go back and the most important thing is Noah will turn 16 and we have a very special present for him, I wonder if he will like it, but what am I thinking, of course, he will like it since we are a happily united couple if it wasn't for Liana keeping an eye on us, we would have consummated our love a long time ago.

 

I wonder how he is doing, these years he has been visiting the forbidden places in the city, he thinks we don't know but we are aware of his escapades to the red light district when we let none of us confront him because he doesn't seem to go to meet women to satiate his lust so we let him have his freedom, Of course, that doesn't mean we don't care about him as we used our position to access the city's security cameras to follow him from an app on our phones but that also stopped working but when we return we will catch up with what he has been up to.

 

We are currently with Leonel, Liana, and Mike on a mission in a nest of gigantic proportions, we have also been joined by several elimination teams and it looks like we are already close to taking down their leader, most abyssal here are class 1 and 2 humanoid creatures under a meter, There are also class 3 abyssal that are boring worms that's why there are so many tunnels and crossroads, my sister and I find it very difficult to walk through the narrow tunnels so sometimes we have to go crawling, speaking of Mia while we were in this nest she climbed to rank 4, Leonel is not very happy about that because he still has a little way to go to get out of rank 3.

 

While I was lost in my thoughts Liana stopped.

 

"Let's rest for a few hours here, it seems that it's already dark outside and the other teams have stopped too" (Liana).

 

I fell to the floor after hearing those words, rests were not a very common thing down here, while I was sitting Mia had already pulled out a tent that had the same technology as the cars and houses with a dimensional space inside, I went inside with her, the others had their tents so we could be alone in here.

 

"Thanks, sis I was already too tired to help you put the tent up" (Emma).

 

"Don't worry, you have been taking care of several abysmal ones while you were in front" (Mia).

 

"Yes, it has become very difficult these days, I wonder how Noah is doing" (Emma).

 

"Don't worry after all we told Zoé to keep an eye on him while we are gone and if anything had happened to him, she would have sent us some sign." (Mia)

 

During one of his escapades Noah had run into a succubus who turned out to be the leader of an underworld information organization, when we found out about that we were so enraged we almost destroyed her brothel, but she convinced us she could be of help keeping Noah's information safe so we had to let her go, that doesn't mean we trust her as she has intentions with our Noah so we are waiting for her to stop being of use to us to get rid of her before she takes our dear one from us.

 

"You're thinking about that witch sister again" (Mia).

 

"I just still remember how she licked her lips while thinking about Noah, how she groped herself while talking about him, it made me want to tear her apart so bad" (Emma).

 

"I know, I was there too, but you have to understand that without her information would have long since leaked out about Noah" (Mia).

 

"You're on her side" (Emma)

 

"Make no mistake sister I still want to tear her apart just like you but we have no choice" (Mia).

 

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, you better take out one of the emergency vials I'm impatient" (Emma).

 

"But don't get demented like last time" (Mia).

 

Mia took out of her ring a bottle with a transparent liquid and put it slowly on the floor then she uncorked it and we were both stunned for a moment, Mia was the first to grab the bottle and put half of the liquid in her mouth but she didn't swallow it then I snatched the bottle from her and unlike my sister, I immediately drank its content which made me go into ecstasy and made my whole body tremble, my breathing became heavy I licked everything that was left in the bottle but there was no more.

 

I looked at my sister and she was still tasting what she had in her mouth, I was mesmerized by the sight that I couldn't avoid jumping toward her and putting my tongue in her mouth while I took what she had in her mouth, Mia tried to resist, but I squeezed her with my tail and grabbed her with my arms while I extracted all the liquid from her mouth, after a few minutes I broke away when I didn't feel that sweet taste in her mouth anymore.

 

"Coff... coff...coff, I told you not to freak out, you took my part Emma" (Mia).

 

"Sorry..., I couldn't help it is that you leave it in your mouth and you provoke me" (Emma).

 

"Since you had a double portion this time you will have to wait 2 days until you taste it again" (Mia).

 

"That's unfair!" (Emma)

 

"You were the one who imposed that rule" (Mia).

 

What we drank was something we came up with so we wouldn't go crazy being away from Noah for so long, it's his saliva collected and kept in a cool place until we need it, it wasn't that hard to convince him to give it to us, it just took some time in the shower between the 3 of us to make him obey.

 

After drinking his saliva, it makes us very sleepy due to the high concentration of energy it contains our bodies need to digest it, so we slept until Liana came in and woke us up.

"It's time, one of the other teams found the location of the leader we move all the teams to eliminate him" (Liana).

 

So, we continued our walk to the meeting place where there were 10 other elimination teams each consisting of 5 members, the numbers of each team indicate in which position they are in the ranking the more achievements the better their position, this ranking is updated once every year, we are now in 34th place.

 

The highest-ranked team number 12 is the one leading this raid, all their members are ranked 4 and all are draconian.

 

"It seems that everyone is here, now I will explain our plan. There is the mother of the worms, she can't move because she is laying eggs all the time, but around her, there are worms from classes 3 and 4 so it will not be an easy task, the plan is that 6 groups will call the attention of the guards while 2 others guard the entrances ready for when their offspring arrive to defend her and the other groups that are left will try to kill the mother.

 

After his explanation, the draw was made and our team was in the group that eliminated the guardians, wait for us Noah we will finish with this and we will see each other again.

4