1-38 A customer or a lover
1.9k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaina was impressed to see how Rajeen adjusted her inn to accommodate a small round stage and an area of musicians. It was placed so the tables horseshoed around it, leaving a narrow walkway to a curtain that would take them backstage. This meant people would be watching from every side, and no one would be too far from the show.

As Jaina watched from behind the curtain, she saw the inn swelling with people. She was surprised by the number of women sitting at the table and noticed an unusual amount of harem girls prancing about. She was actually nervous for a change, something she hadn't been in since the first few dances. She supposed it had something to do with her missing plug, making her feel almost naked without it.

Gisley was sad to see her without it, the plug acting as something they shared in common. She supposed in some way it was how Roric marked his slave girls, and now she wanted it back. Thankfully Roric had gone to speak to Rajeen and see if he could recover it. Maybe that's why she was so nervous because she was about to dance before these men while marked as somebody else's slave girl.

“See anything interesting?” Evalynn asked as she came up behind Jaina and took a firm hold of her rear.

“I feel something interesting,” Jaina replied with a smile.

“Your rear doesn’t feel right without a plug in it,” Evalynn said and teased the empty hole with a finger. “I hope Roric is able to find it before we dance.”

“He went to ask Rajeen where it went. I am sure it’s in one of the girls, and she will find it quickly,” Jaina replied.

“Chandice said she would buy you another one if she didn’t,” Gisley added as she came up to look through the gap in the curtain. “This is going to be a lot of people.”

“That’s because this is a special event,” Evlaynn laughed. “Jaina is being dangled like bait before a horde of ravenous men.”

“That rumor seems silly to me,” Gisley added as she stepped back. “Why would men want to see her in chastity?”

“It’s all part of the fun,” Evalynn replied with a smile Jaina’s way.

Jaina smiled back, but she wondered why it was so big a draw. They found out just hours ago what the rumor circulating around was. Rajeen had let it be known that she was giving her slave girls a rare choice. They could dance and strip for the men, then enjoy a night of sex with whoever would pay the price. Afterward, the girl would go into chastity for a full year for every man she spread her legs for. Of course, it was Jaina who was going to do the fucking, but she wondered how many men would use her just to increase her sentence.

The ruse was that Jaina wouldn't actually be locked away. Tomorrow she would dance as a different girl, and the day after as yet another. All the while, men would think they were imprisoning the women's bodies away, trapping the poor girls in years of chastity. Rajeen would even put some of the girls she danced as in chastity for short periods, allowing people to see them locked away. Of course, Jaina couldn't dance as herself, so she copied an elf woman from the harem. She had slender hips and curvy breasts that begged to be squeezed by the hungry men who would soon pay for them.

“I think it’s cruel,” Gisley said, drawing Jaina out of her thought. “I would go mad if I was in a belt for even a few weeks.”

“You would be able to cheat the system,” Evalynn pointed out. “You can invade people’s dreams to have all the sex you want.”

“I suppose that’s true,” Gisley replied and had another thought. “Do you think anybody is going to want us tonight?”

“Of course, they will,” Jaina said as Gisley shrugged. “You two are both very sexy and beautiful. Plenty of men are going to want the hot sylvan girls.”

“Especially since we are more affordable,” Evalynn giggled. “He is charging three hundred and fifty gold for you.”

“And only thirty for us,” Gisley said with a funny smile. “Does that make us cheap whores?”

“Oh, sweetheart, please don’t see it like that,” Jaina said and walked up to the fairy woman to straighten her black slip of a dress. “They are charging more for me because they think I am Rajeen’s slave.”

“You are Rajeen’s slave,” Evalynn pointed out. “You are just the only one she is willing to allow men to soil.”

“Do you think people will be mad if they discover it's the same person dancing every night?” Gisley asked.

“I hope not,” Jaina said as she pondered it. “I suppose it would upset some people, especially if they think they are getting a new girl. That’s why Rajeen and Roric have sworn everyone to secrecy.”

“It's a brilliant plan,” Evalynn commented. “If it works, we will have all the money we need in a week. If we stayed here a month, we would bed rich as kings and queens.”

“And then we could build our homes,” Gisley added with a sigh. “I am so looking forward to that.”

“I am, too,” Evalynn agreed.

“You’re looking forward to Roric having thirty gnoll guards to satisfy,” Jaina laughed.

“A girl can dream, can’t she?” Evalynn replied as if the thought of being ravaged by gnolls night and day should be a wonderful blessing.

“We're weird,” Gisley giggled.

“We most certainly are,” Jaina agreed.

“I have it,” Roric said as he appeared in the doorway with Chandice at his side. Chandice held up the plug with a wry smile and commanded Jaina to present her rear. Jaina laughed and turned around while bending over. She hiked up the hem of her dress, and Chandice did the honors of returning the plug to its rightful home.

“Oh, that feels so much better,” Jaina sighed as Chandice took a moment to test the fit.

“I like my girls plugged,” Roric said as he ran a hand over Jaina’s rear. “Did you leave your golden chain in the room?”

“I took that off before we reached the town,” Jaina replied. “It's in your pack with the other treasures.”

“Hmm,” Roric said as he played with a cheek. “I think I would like you to have that on. After tonight a lot more men will be having the urge.”

“So you want me to have random orgasms out of nowhere,” Jaina said with a funny expression.

“I want you addicted to them,” Roric said. “You were doing well early on, but you kind of stopped asking.”

“That’s because we were having so much sex,” Jaina countered.

“And tonight, you are going to have plenty more,” Chandice added as she went to Evalynn to tug her dress down a bit. “I love watching you three dance and seeing the expression on the crowd's faces.”

“I love making love to Evalynn and Gisley live on stage,” Jaina said with a wicked smile. “Speaking of which, are you doing glitter drinks?”

“We are going to let people see Gisley first, then offer the drinks after a few shows,” Roric said. “But Chandice will do the imp service for a few women.”

“Is that why there are so many women in the audience?” Jaina asked.

“Yes,” Chandice said dryly. “Rajeen let that little secret out too. For a hefty price, a woman gets half an hour with a collar and two wicked imps to abuse her.”

“You should try it,” Jaina laughed. “The collar changes everything.”

“I made love with the collar the other day,” Chandice reminded. “And yes, I admit it was wonderful.”

“Well, you three had better be ready,” Roric said and gave Jaina's rear a good squeeze. “The musicians are setting up, and the hall is standing room only.”

“It’s going to be a long night,” Jaina said.

“A long, hard night,” Evalynn added with a wink at Gisley, who giggled in response.

Roric and Chandice left to sit at a reserved table while the three girls waited for the musicians to get ready. Once everything was in place, the music started, and the three girls walked down the narrow runway to a few cheers.

The dance began as they always did, with the three waving their arms above their heads while their bodies rolled in sensual ways. Jaina and Gisley both used erotic dance, while Jaina threw in a seductive smile to begin driving men wild. Jaina danced in the center as people watched the rhythmic twisting of their bodies. No coins fell to the stage; instead, harem girls wearing full silks walked among the audience collecting tips in baskets. A silver gong sounded when the proper amount of gold was reached, and the three women quickly discarded their dresses.

Now people were cheering as the three danced in silk stockings and undergarments. It was a little hard to gauge the audience's reaction without the clatter of coins, but the gong sounded less than a minute later, indicating the money was flowing fast. Bras fell away, and now bare breasts swayed before an enraptured audience. They were careful to turn all about, presenting their chests to every side of the room. When the third gong sounded, Jaina steadied herself for what would come next. She pulled the ties that held up her panties and let them fall away. Then she spun, displaying her rear and the paw print to a stunned audience. It took a moment, but suddenly, people cheered and called, driven wild to see the rumor was true, a harem girl's sex was for sale.

Rajeen had come through with all sorts of good ideas. For example, she advertised how the stripping and subsequent lovemaking would work. People could only pay for ten orgasms, after which the sex moved to the bedrooms for paying customers. So the sooner people donated the girls off stage, the sooner they were available for use afterward.

Jaina felt her heart racing as she heard people shout, “There she is!” She was being singled out for a long night of sexual encounters. She couldn't believe people would pay so much just to touch something they normally couldn't have. It seemed ridiculous, but who was she to say what turned a man on? Of course, some would also pay for the wicked desire to see her locked away.

The dancing went on for a few more minutes before the gong sounded again. Suddenly the room magically darkened, and a soft blue light lit the stage. The air was filled with the sweet scent of smoke and incense as it filtered up from dispensers on tables. The music changed to the slow sensual rhythm that set the mood for foreplay. The girl's hands began to wander their naked bodies even as they continued to dance and sway. The movements were slow and erotic, the blue light highlighting every curve.

The audience went silent as the women made love to themselves right before their eyes. Minutes in, the gong sounded, and hands began to wander low. Fingers dipped between legs, and people gasped to see gentle caresses in private places. Jaina was more accustomed to a loud, roaring audience and found it hard to determine if they were pleased or not. Her voice began to sing in moans to the music as fingers brought her closer to a passionate release. A minute later, she threw her head back and shook, her legs trembling as she had her first orgasm for the audience. She did as they always did, using her hands to drag that wetness across her body. This brought more hushed comments and a few gasps even as Gisley and Evanlynn quickly had orgasms of their own. The gong sounded again, so they started the next one, working at their bodies as slowly and sensually as they could. It was important to make the masturbation look like part of the dance, so Jaina was careful to keep swaying and rolling her hips.

The gong rang just as she had her second orgasm and again as she had her third. All three girls were moaning and panting as their bodies were pushed to keep cumming. Jaina was lost to it now, her mind only interested in the pleasure of sex. They began to rub against one another, with the occasional hand reaching to help stimulate. This finally got the crowd to call out in modest cheers, so Jaina stepped it up. She realized that as a harem girl, she was expected to be a lesbian. She looked across that dark room to see all those watching faces. In answer to their prayers, she turned on Evalynn and grabbed her firmly between the legs. Evalynn was shocked at first but continued to dance, working her hips as Jaina focused solely on fingering her pussy.

People cheered all the louder, and the gong went off again. Jaina began to dance with Evalynn, kissing as their hands wandered each other's bodies. She kept it up until Evalynn came in her hands, then took her wet fingers and turned them on Gisley. The fairy girl moaned with a big smile as Jaina plunged two fingers into her tender place. She danced and swayed with Gisley until the fairy woman started to cry out. Then Jaina bent her over to present her rear and throbbing pussy to the audience just before making her cum.

Hundreds watched as Gisley had a powerful wet orgasm, spraying the stage as people clapped. Jaina then brought it to a new height when she leaned over and ran her tongue through those quivering folds. The inn was filled with cheers, cries, and gasps as Jaina ate the fairy woman's pussy for their entertainment. And so, the night descended into live lesbian sex, performed by the three on stage. It wasn't long before they were lying on the ground, writhing together as the three ate one another.

“That's our girls,” Chandice said with a shake of her head. “Six orgasms in, and they are already having full-blown sex.”

“We should head to the rooms and get things ready,” Roric suggested. “I am sure you have women waiting for you.”

“I probably do,” Chandice agreed. “It was nice of Rajeen to let us use one of her collars. Now I can run all night while our girls service the customers.”

Roric agreed and took her hand, leading her back as the inn went wild with sexual tension. Twenty minutes later, the sex show ended, and the three girls were each assigned a small room down a side all. Roric would handle the flow of men himself tonight, so Jaina kissed her sisters and then headed for her room to await her first partner.

Jaina entered the small but comfortable space dominated by a single large bed. She was going to sit on the edge to wait but decided to bend over it instead. This way, her mark was prominently displayed for any man who came in, reassuring them that they were getting what they paid for.

The door opened, and she looked up to be rather surprised by what she saw. A beautiful elf woman with long silver hair and golden eyes came in. She wore a resplendent dress with delicate patterns of ivy and leaves. The woman looked bashful, but she quickly began to undress as Jaina got up to help her. She crossed the room with sultry steps, preemptively priming the woman to be seduced.

“I wasn’t expecting women,” Jaina said with a pleased smile. “But I am glad you came.”

“I couldn’t miss a chance to make love to a harem lesbian,” the elf woman said.

“You prefer women?” Jaina asked as she pulled the dress away from the woman’s shoulders.

“I only make love to women,” she replied as her cheeks went red.

“You should join the harem,” Jaina teased. “Then all you would ever do is make love to women. In fact, you would never stop. Night and day, it would be nothing but sex and passion with dozens of women.”

“Hmm, you make that sound so tempting,” the woman replied with a smile as she played with Jaina's hair. “Tell you what, show me what it's like to make love to a harem girl. If you can make me lose myself, maybe I will let you tell your mistress I am hers.”

“You know there is no going back?” Jaina asked. “Once you are claimed, you belong to her forever.”

“Then you better be good,” the woman said as her dress hit the floor.

Now it was a challenge, and Jaina felt an intense desire to see the woman collared. She thought about how to begin and then had a wonderful idea. She started with a seductive smile, using her power to arouse the woman's hunger to new levels. She then used kiss of the vixen, boosting her response to sexual pleasure.

Jaina stepped behind the woman, wrapping an arm around her stomach as she pressed in tight. She began to sway in the sensual rhythm of the dance while her hands wandered the elf woman's body. She simply imagined this was Evalynn and let the power of her love pour out, lavishing the woman's body with kisses and stroking hands.

Her lover began to moan as the two bodies swayed in the erotic throws of foreplay. Jaina began to reach low, slowly teasing the woman’s clit as if masturbating her on stage. The elf woman gasped and twitched as Jaina kept up the pressure, her hands lavishing that body like it was Evalynn. She began to focus on rubbing her pussy, building up the pleasure until the woman couldn’t tolerate it. She finally came in Jaina’s hand as the two shared the orgasm, but Jaina wasn’t done with her. She grabbed that trembling pussy firmly and guided her to the bed, laying her down for the rest.

Jaina fell on that body with tender lips and roving fingers, teasing the woman's flesh as she moaned in pleasure. She returned to those pert elf lips, kissing her like she did her sisters and savoring the dance of tongues. Her hands were perpetually between the woman's legs, stimulating her body endlessly. When Jaina shared the next orgasm, the two were moaning into a kiss that never let up.

Jaina was on top of her now, squeezing those firm breasts as their bodies writhed together. The woman began to touch back, her hands exploring Jaina's body as the two made love. It was hot and passionate sex, as Jaina used all her skills to keep turning the woman's fire up. She finally broke away from the kiss and moved to the end of the bed where the elf's throbbing pussy lay, waiting to be eaten. Jaina could smell the sex as she descended on that beautiful flower, lapping up the nectar and driving the woman wild. Oral mastery came into play, boosting the woman's sensation as she thrashed from Jaina's efforts.

Jaina cried into the woman's pussy as they shared another orgasm. She reached back to finger herself as she ate from that drenched flower, licking and sucking even as her lover trembled. Before long, she had another, and then another, with Jaina finding it easy to keep her on edge. The woman was a panting wreck, lying in a heap, too weak to fight back. Jaina had been using drain strength slowly for the whole duration, weakening the woman for the end.

Jaina then crawled up her body, and their lips came back together. The two held one another in a passionate kiss for several minutes until Jaina finally pulled away to stroke her head.

“That's what it's like to be a harem girl,” Jaina whispered in her ear. “Only you would likely have had two or three women making love to you at once. The passion never stops until everyone passes out to sleep, then you wake up and start making love again as if it never ended.”

“But –,” the woman began until Jaina pressed a finger to her lips.

“Shh, don’t talk. Rajeen likes her girls to be silent. All she wants to hear from you are moans of pleasure as you have orgasm after orgasm.”

The woman nodded as Jaina began to finger her again, promising her another orgasm if she surrendered to be collared.

“Are you ready to spend the rest of your life having endless sex?” Jaina asked softly.

“Yes!” the woman cried as her stomach rolled, eager to have her orgasm.

Jaina smiled and went to work, tormenting the woman's body until they shared a thunderous orgasm. She left the elf woman in bed reeling from the passion of sex and gathered up her clothing. She then took them into the hall to a startled Roric and told him what was going on. She handed him the woman's belongings and gave him the message to relay to Rajeen. She returned to the room to find her victim struggling to turn over as if trying to escape. Jaina crawled over her again as they wrapped arms around one another and resumed their passionate kiss. It didn't end until a woman in harem silks arrived at the room with a collar and leash to collect the new girl for the harem. The elf woman looked started, but Jaina was already giving her yet another orgasm and asked her again if she wanted to be a harem slave.

“Yes!” the woman cried as the orgasm shook her body.

The harem woman took that as her cue and walked to the weakened elf. Jaina helped lock the collar around the poor woman's neck and then attached the leash. The harem woman took up the leash and led her away as the collared woman looked back at Jaina with a worried expression.

“You won't regret it,” Jaina called, then blew her a kiss. “I promise you.” The door closed, and the woman was gone, another slave for the harem rooms. She took up her position and bent over the bed, presenting her harem mark to the door to be seen clearly.

A man entered next with a fumy smile on his face. He had long hair over his entire body and tall fuzzy ears on the top of his head. His hands were padded, and he was rather tall, but the part of him that mattered most was gifted, to say the least. He pounded Jaina right where she was, taking her from behind while suggesting she enjoy it.

“You are going to be in chastity for a hundred years,” he laughed. “You better enjoy what you get now.”

Jaina had four good hard orgasms for him before he started to groan, and she felt him throbbing inside. She shared the fifth one with him as he filled her hungry womb with his seed. Then he simply got up and left, leaving her rather shocked that it had only been a few minutes. A second man came in, this time a gray orc, who also took her right where she was. He was forceful and hard, hammering away at her body like it was a toy. He, too, laughed about how long she was going to be in chastity and wished her well, trying to remember what an orgasm felt like.

Jaina was panting on her fourth orgasm when he moaned and finished his task. Her body was alive with stress and tension, as visions of being locked away for years haunted her dreams. Of course, she knew it wasn't actually going to happen, but the passion of sex, and how he said it, made her skin prickle with goosebumps.

On the men and a few more women came one after another, with almost every one of them urging her to enjoy it because it was all she was getting for a long time. She lost track of the men as her body began to swim in never-ending orgasms. The night seemed to last forever until Chandice came in and sat on the bed beside her. She told Jaina she had one final customer who paid extra to spend the rest of the night with her. Jaina was upset because she wanted to sleep with her lovers, so Chadice joined her on the bed. Chandice told her this was what Roric wanted, and she was to obey. She got up and left, shutting the door behind her to leave Jaina with her thoughts.

Jaina was stunned that her master had essentially sold her off again. This time to a stranger for one night of sex. She knew this was what she was here for, but she had her hopes set on being in Roric's arms tonight. Still, his demand that she give her love to another sent her mind reeling into that slave mindset. Her master had spoken, and she would obey. Her body was his to sell, so he sold it. It was as simple as that.

Eventually, a man came in, and she looked up to see two reptilian eyes. He was nearly eight feet tall, with broad shoulders and yellowish-green scales. He had a broad mouth full of sharp teeth that gave him a primal appearance. He was a lizard man with a rippling chest, and when he dropped his pants, Jaina nearly gasped. He was the largest man she had ever seen, with a cock that was broad and somewhat flat, leading to a triangular head. There were raised bumps down the two sides and what appeared to be a knot at the bast. She looked at that massive cock and started to feel faint to know that was going inside her.

“Come here,” the lizard man said and gestured with a hand.

Jaina got up and walked to him to have him put his massive hands on her shoulders.

“You are very beautiful,” he said in a voice that sounded savage. “It is a shame you will be in chastity for so long.”

Jaina nodded her head as he looked her up and down, one of his hands pawing at her chest. She was taken aback when he reached down and swept her into his arms to cradle her to his powerful chest. He carried her across the room, gently laying her on the bed like a lover. She trembled as he ran a hand down her stomach to savor the treat of her body.

“Spread your legs wide for me,” he said as his hand paused over her belly button.

Jaina did as instructed, spreading her legs wide and holding her feet in the air. The lizard man seemed to be studying her pussy, as if trying to make a decision. He eventually asked her if she had the cleanse skill and if she had used it after the last man.

“I did,” Jaina admitted. “I use it after every customer.”

“So we’re just customers then?” The lizard man asked as one of his fingers slid into her folds.

“That depends on you,” Jaina said while shutting her eyes. “Most men just want to fuck. Rarely do they want to be lovers.”

“Are you allowed to have lovers?” he asked as his finger found the entrance to her soul.

“I can love whoever I want,” Jaina cried as he started to finger her. She started to pant as he worked up the intensity, eventually slipping two fingers in to increase the tension. She didn't know why he was so chatty, but she didn't care. All that mattered was the sensation between her legs.

“Have an orgasm for me,” he urged before leaning over.

Jaina was shocked when that broad mouth opened and a tongue as wide as her arm came out. He used it to lick her stomach, tracing a path up to her breasts, and then between them. The feeling of that hot, sticky tongue sent her reeling, especially when it started to tease her nipples. Her body responded, and she was having a good strong orgasm in no time at all.

“That's it,” he said and pulled his fingers away. She felt rather sad he wasn't still tormenting her, but then his tongue started down. She trembled as it rolled down her stomach, coming ever closer to the treasure in the center.

Jaina let out one long groan as that powerful tongue found her soul. It filled her pussy and rubbed against her thighs, teasing every inch of her flesh at once. He began to lick her in long, firm strokes, the constant pressure driving her wild. It wasn't long before she was rocking her hips and teetering on the brink of another orgasm.

When it came, he feasted on her pleasure, licking up every drop while stimulating her again. She was lost to the power of that tongue, but before she could cum again, he stopped. She looked up as he moved, coming to rest between her legs. He lay across her chest, pinning her to the bed as he reached back to guide himself into place.

“So, what would you like?” he asked. “Another customer or a lover?”

“Please,” Jaina begged. “Make love to me.”

He nodded and guided himself in as Jaina's pussy stretched around that long lizard cock. Jaina's mouth fell open as her lower lip trembled while, inch by inch, he worked his way inside. She felt her body filling with his massive cock, yet it kept coming. He had to adjust his waist, and with one final push, he was fully inside, her body now fully his. She let out a deep groan and grabbed his arms when it finally settled in, then wrapped her arms around his back to hold on.

“Keep your legs in the air,” he said as he wrapped an arm behind her head.

Jaina eagerly pulled her legs wide with her feet high in the air as her lizardman lover began to rock his hips. She felt that massive cock moving inside, and instantly, her voice came out in moans. She had never felt her body so stretched before, but thankfully the slave collar made it bearable. The ball-like knot at the base wasn't inside, and it ground against her clit as he started to rock. His movements were slow and deliberate, taking his time to probe her depths as it sent shockwaves up her spine.

“Oh, baby,” Jaina moaned as she clutched at his back. “Make love to me!”

His tongue licked at her neck while his body began to pick up the pace. It wasn't long before her voice soared in a chorus of moans as the tension inside threatened to spill over. When it came, her body clenched down on the plug, and his massive shaft, finding no relief. She had a powerful orgasm that left her screaming as he continued to lick at her neck and shoulders. She threw her head to the side, desperate to lick his tongue back, sharing some small measure of a kiss. He teased her lips with the tip, allowing her to kiss at it as he continued to thrust between her legs.

Her body was alive with passion and pleasure as the lovemaking went on and on. Soon she had another orgasm and then a third as her level never slowed or tired. She kept grabbing at his back, trying to hold on as the sex drove her wild. As her fourth orgasm rocked her core, he leaned up a little to stare down into her eyes.

“You are too beautiful for your fate,” he whispered. “I hate to think that you will be in chastity.”

“I have chosen my path,” Jaina replied and stroked the side of his face with a hand. “I get one night of pleasure like I have never known in exchange for the sentence afterward.”

“Then I will make sure you remember this night forever,” he replied and stroked her head.

Jaina arched her back as he picked up the pace, her breasts now free to fly as he stayed sitting up. She cried out in pleasure-filled moans as her body quickly spiraled to another finish. The collar was making the orgasms almost too easy to have, and she grabbed his arms tightly as she rocked in yet another one. A minute later, she was on six, then seven, her feet still high in the air, trembling as her body went wild with sexual tension.

“How?” Jaina moaned as she tossed her head, teetering on the brink of number eight.

“I am a lizard man,” he replied as if he wasn't strained at all. “We enjoy the act of sex more than the finish. To me, the thrusting is like a never-ending orgasm, and we are gifted with the ability to control when we cum.”

“You mean you never have to cum?” Jaina gasped as he nodded his head.

“I will cum when you say you are ready for your belt. Until then, I will give you all the orgasms your heart desires.”

“Oh, No wonder Evalynn likes lizard men!” Jaina cried and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Never stop making love to me!”

On their passion went with Jaina losing count of the orgasms. They have grown so intense that every one threatened to make her scream out in love. Eventually, he did begin to tire, and with the same gentle touch, he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. He was still deep inside her body with her legs wrapped around his waist while trying to keep riding him.

“Please don’t stop!” Jaina begged as he cradled her tight and carried her across the room.

“How could I stop making love to so beautiful a woman?” he whispered and sat in the room's only chair.

Jaina planted her feet on the floor and used the leverage to ride him firmly, eager to keep pushing the orgasms on and on. Her body was never so awash with sexual energy, and she never wanted it to end. She rode him that way to several more with her arms wrapped around his neck for support. He cradled her back like a lover as she moaned with every thrust. His knot was pushing hard into her pussy from this position, and she desperately wanted to get him inside.

Jaina began to grind hard on that bulb, doing all she could to stretch herself that little bit more. The accommodate skill would do most of the work, but she didn't quite have the leverage. Desperate to get him inside, she put one foot on the chair's seat, then lifted the other. This forced all her weight down on his knot, and he let out a surprised grunt as her body swallowed him up.

“What have you done?” he asked as she settled in to rock on his waist.

“I wanted all of you inside me,” Jaina moaned.

“You realize you won’t be able to get off unless I cum?” he pointed out.

“I know,” Jaina said with a smile. “And you never have to cum so we can make love forever.”

“We will have to stop sometime,” he urged.

“No!” Jaina pleaded and hugged him tighter, playing up her innocent act. “I need you!”

“You have as many orgasms as you want,” he urged and held her tightly as she rocked on his firm cock.

Jaina wasn’t sure how much time passed as the orgasms distorted her self of reality. Minutes, hours, or even days could have passed for all she knew. Her mind was swimming in the never-ending pleasure between her legs. Her whole world had reduced to riding the build-up between orgasms. Her legs had long since gone weak, and he was helping her keep up the motion with his powerful arms. It was absolute bliss, but eventually, somebody knocked on the door, and Chandice let herself in.

“You two are still at it?” Chandice laughed as she held something in her hand. “I hate to say it, but the time is up.”

“Nooo,” Jaina moaned and threw her head back while she tried to keep riding with weak legs.

“I'm sorry,” Chandice replied. “We gave you all night, but it's morning, and your sentence has to begin.”

“Just one more,” Jaina begged as she tried her hardest to grind out another orgasm.

“I will finish her off,” The lizard man said and stood up with her still firmly attached. He lay her in the bed once more as she locked her legs around his waist. Then with a final look into her sleepy eyes, he kissed her forehead and started to thrust firmly.

Jaina cried out as he was suddenly rough, hammering away at her as her feet danced in the air. She clutched tighter and tighter as her body built to a thunderous climax, and just as she was about to reach it, he whispered.

“Are you ready for me to cum?” he asked.

“Yes!” Jaina cried. “Please, cum in me!”

“And you are ready for your belt?” he asked again.

“Yes!” Jaina moaned as her body teetered on the edge.

He nodded, and suddenly something throbbed inside her body. She felt heat swelling in her stomach just as her orgasm finally came, and then something wonderful happened. She had a normal orgasm built up over hours of sex, with a shared orgasm directly on top of it. The two blended in a sort of sexual madness, and Jaina thrashed like a wild woman while screaming in absolute pleasure. Her voice faded as the world went dark, her body so spent she collapsed into sleep.

When she finally opened her eyes, her lover was tightening something over her chest. She looked down to see metal cups over her breasts, being locked in place by her lizard man.

“What are you doing?” Jaina asked in alarm as she tried to sit up.

“He paid for the honor of being the one who got to lock you up,” Chandice said as she handed him the belt.

Jaina looked into his eyes as he leaned over and licked at her lips.

“I wanted to be the last man you made love to,” he whispered. “I am told you had sex with forty-seven men last night. So it will be nearly fifty years before you have an orgasm again.”

Jaina nodded as he took the padded metal strapping and fit it between her legs. “I have one final gift for you,” he said and held up a hand to show he was carrying a large red gem. He reached down and shoved the gem into Jaina's pussy, using his long fingers to press it deep inside. He then pulled the strapping tight, so her body was completely sealed off, the gem trapped inside.

She trembled as he tightened the metal straps around her waist and then brought the clasps together at the front. The lock was a round disk inscribed with magical symbols, and he held it up for her to see.

“Tell me you want to be locked up,” he said as he turned the lock over in his fingers.

“Please,” lock me in,” Jaina pleaded. “I can't help myself, and I need to be locked up. I want to spend the next fifty years dreaming of our love.”

He nodded, and before she could blink, he pressed the disk into place, sealing her in. It magically melded with the device, so there were no seams or keyholes to pick, leaving the belt unremovable.

“Goodbye, my love,” the lizardman said as she stood up. “Maybe we will meet again in fifty years.”

“I will be counting the days,” Jaina whispered as he got dressed and left the room.

Chandice waited until the door was closed, then held a finger up for silence. Eventually, there were three rapid knocks on the door, and then Chandice turned to Jiana.

“It looks like you had a good night,” Chandice laughed. “Did you sleep at all?”

“No,” Jaina moaned and lay flat on the bed, feeling the tight fit of the belts. “He was so good I just couldn’t stop. How much did he pay to have me to himself all night?”

“Three thousand gold,” Chandice said as she sat on the bed beside Jaina. “Plus another five hundred to be allowed to lock you up. I almost feel bad this isn’t for real.”

“I don't,” Jaina said and ran a finger over the belt. “I would die if I had to go nearly fifty years without sex.”

“And what if we wanted you to keep this on?” Chandice teased as she ran a hand over Jaina’s stomach.

“If you or Roric want to command me to keep it on, it stays on,” Jaina admitted as Chandice pressed at her tummy.

“Oh, I can feel that gem,” she laughed. “What a hot parting gift, an expensive gemstone you can't get to for forty-seven years.”

“You know, now I do feel bad,” Jaina said as she ran her hand over her tummy to feel for the gem. “He was so intense about this moment. It was special to him, and I feel like I robbed him now. He paid all that money and gave me that gem because he assumed I was going to suffer in chastity.”

“Well, what can we do about it?” Chandice asked.

Jaina thought about it a moment and realized the only right thing to do was give the money back. She couldn't take these gifts from him through deception, and she needed him to know the truth.

“I understand your point of view,” Chandice said and took her hand. “But now consider this one. You went through a great deal of trouble to create his ultimate fantasy. Right now, he is filled with excitement over what happened and feeling wonderful. How often does anyone get a chance to do something like he did? How many people paid thousands in the real world to have experiences in exotic resorts even though they knew they were fake? Do you really want to shatter his illusion and take away the joy he is feeling right now?”

Jaina thought about it a moment and realized Chandice was right. Jaina was a prostitute who fulfilled fantasies, and last night she had given one of her best performances. She smiled and understood that she had made him happy, and that was all that mattered. If they ran into each other years from now, she would make him happy again and ride that big lizard cock until morning. With a sigh, she took Chandices hand and dressed in her new belt, went to find Roric. She needed to be in the arms of her master to reaffirm her love for the man who made all her dreams come true.

32