1-68 choose who you will serve.
1.1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark hollow deep in the woods, Roric set up the tent. Jaina and Evalynn took the hand of a nervous Idris and led her inside to begin her preparation. The stars were bright in the night sky as Gisley stepped into the air and began her dance, fluttering over a nearby stream.

Idris heard the soothing tones of her magical voice as Jaina and Evalynn peeled her out of her clothes. They shared a few kisses, and Evalynn gave her pussy a good rub as soon as it was exposed.

“Nervous?” Jaina asked as Idris looked around.

“It has been a long time since I made love to man,” Idris admitted.

“You didn’t have to do this,” Jaina urged. “Roric understood you preferred women. He was only trying to be kind to you because that’s how he is.”

“Which is part of why I want to do this,” Idris said as Jaina guided her to sit on the edge of the bed. “I don't hate men, but I rarely find ones I feel safe with. I feel safe with him, especially after seeing how he treats the rest of you. I would like to experience love with a man again.”

“And what about us? Evalynn asked as she lifted one of Idris's feet to begin rolling up a lace stocking. “Will you have time for us?”

“Oh, of course,” Idris said with a slight blush. “I didn't want to do this alone. Besides, I just assumed you would all be there.”

“We would give you some privacy if you wanted it,” Jaina replied as she knelt to pull up the other stocking. “But I know I speak for all of us when I say we would like to play with you too.”

“This is very exciting,” Idris said. “I have never been with more than one person at once.”

“Sweety,” Jaina laughed. “You are about to have your mind swept away while Gisley sings you a soft lullaby. Evalynn, Chandice, and I are going to make sure you never forget this night.” She highlighted her point by pulling the stocking tight and letting it snap. “Now, let's get you into a garter belt.”

Idris stood as Evalynn put a black lade belt around her hips. She and Jaina fastened the straps while taking opportunities to squeeze that pale rear. She twisted a few times in the belt to test the fit, still blushing that she was being prepared for Roric.

“Now, just one more thing,” Evalynn said as she went to a nearby chest. She rummaged inside for a moment and then turned back with a smooth metallic object in her hand.

“is that a?” Idris began as Evalynn smiled.

“It's your plug,” Jaina replied and stood up to help Idris bend over. “All of Roric's girls wear a plug, and so will you.”

Idris put her hands on the bed as she was bent over and flinched when Jaina pulled her cheeks apart. Evalynn stuck the metallic end in her mouth and sucked on it to get it slick, then pressed the tip to Idris's tender hole.

“Will it hurt?” Idris asked as her breathing picked up.

“Oh, sweety,” Jaina said with a slight giggle. “We wouldn't do anything that hurt unless you were into that, and then it wouldn't be any more severe than what we do with Gisley. Now try to relax, and we will work this in gently.”

Idris closed her eyes as her long black hair fell to the bed. Jaina leaned over and gave her rear a few good licks, helping to prepare her for what came next. Evalynn pressed slowly, twisting the plug as the woman's body resisted. Idris hopped on her toes as Jaina spit on the plug for extra lubrication, and it slid a little deeper.

“That feels big,” Idris said as her hands clenched the bed sheets.

“Just relax. It’s no bigger than our plugs,” Jaina urged as Evalynn began slowly working the plug in and out to help push it deeper. “It will feel great once it's in properly.”

“Oh!” Idris moaned as it slid a little deeper, the widest part of the plug just barely sticking out. She rocked her hips as Evalynn pulled back a little bit, then pushed. The plug slid into the soft flesh as it stretched wide and closed around the narrow shaft. Idris tensed as the plug began to slide of its own accord and then, with a pop, found the space inside.

“There you go,” Jaina said encouragingly as she rubbed the woman’s rear. “All plugged up. How does it feel?”

“Full,” Idris replied as she reflexively puckered her rear around the narrow shaft. “You wear these all the time?”

“All of us but Chandice,” Jaina said and lifted her dress. “But I wear something more.”

Idris's eyes went wide when she saw the latticework of gold that shielded the mound of Jiana's pussy. She asked what it was, and Jaina took it out to show her the red gem and explain the story of how it came to be what it was. Idris was moved that Roric wanted to honor the man's wishes in some small way and cited it as another example of how rare he was.

“Oh, Roric is a very rare man,” Jaina agreed as she put the gem back into place. “I don’t know that I will ever meet another like him.”

“I have never met anyone like him,” Evalynn agreed as she sat on the bed. “I can’t believe how lucky I got.”

“Lucky?” Idris asked as she sat beside her and groaned as her plug shifted.

“You get used to sitting on them,” Evalynn laughed and leaned into her with a smile. “But as for how I got lucky, It's a long story. The short version is that I ran across Jaina and Roric in a particularly stupid frame of mind. I treated Roric badly, and we dueled, but deep down, I wanted him to win.”

“Why did you want him to win?” Idris asked.

“Evalynn has a thing for beastmen,” Jaina said and sat beside Evalynn so she could hug her. “She has a fantasy about being taken as a slave and dominated by a savage beastman.”

“Oh,” Idris said and smiled. “So you let him win.”

“Why does everybody see through me?” Evalynn asked.

“Because it was obvious,” Jaina laughed. “You wanted to be captured so badly. I am surprised you didn't throw your weapon away and try to make it look like an accident.”

“Well, I heard Roric mention it earlier,” Idris admitted and shifted her hips. “You really get used to feeling this all the time?”

“Mine hasn’t been out in days,” Evalynn said with a shrug. “I am pretty sure Gisley never takes hers out unless somebody wants to use her tight butt.”

“She does have a pert little rear,” Jaina agreed. “You can’t help but want to spank it.”

“I would love to see that rear spanked,” Idris agreed with a sigh.

“Hmm, maybe we can get Chandice to spank that for us later,” Jaina said as she ran a hand up Idris’s thigh. “But I think it’s time we stopped talking and started getting your body worked up.”

Idris blushed again as Evalynn leaned in to plant a kiss while her hand began to explore the region between her thighs. Jaina moved around the bed and reached under Idris's arms to grasp at her firm breasts. Idris moaned into Evalynn's kiss as the two women teased all her tender places. Evalynn’s fingers found the tender white folds and began to rub at the tender center. Jaina’s fingers rolled her tender nipples into firm buds and played with them relentlessly.

Idris swayed as the kiss went on, her body being stimulated relentlessly. Even her rear was alive with pleasure as her writhing drove the plugin, causing even more pleasure. Then her eyes flared open as tension began to rise rapidly in her stomach. Her feet started to twist as it grew until her hands clutched over Jaina's, squeezing her own breasts as the orgasm burst through.

“Oh!” Idris cried as she broke the kiss. “How is this happening so fast?” Her voice was a faint pant as her body shook in pleasure. Evalynn's fingers never ceased as she and Jaina began to kiss her neck.

“It's the power of the collar,” Jaina whispered in her ear. “It accelerates the pleasure and makes the orgasms easier to have. They will get stronger and stronger as the lovemaking goes on until you can't bear to have another one even as you hunger for more.”

“This is what you feel all the time?” Idris gasped.

“This is what a sex slave is for,” Jaina teased and nibbled at an ear. “You're here to provide your body to others, and in return, the pleasure is magnified, so you crave to be used.”

“Ohhhhh!” Idris groaned as the two women began to plant kisses across her shoulders. She was lost in the sensation of those tender lips as Evalynn began to crawl down her chest and Jaina her back. She let out a musical sigh as Evalynn's lips found a nipple and began to suck gently. Jaina moved around the side to suckle at the other, leaving Idris leaning back. Now the two women sucked at her breasts while each put a hand between her wet legs. Evalynn moved down to begin probing her wet pussy, while Jaina took over rubbing her clit.

Idris had no awareness beyond the sensations flooding her soul, but she was aware enough to feel the kiss. Somebody planted their lips to hers even though her breasts were both suckled. She opened her eyes to see Chandice looking back, her hands wrapping around Idris's face to hold her still. Idris relished the kiss as the three women lavished her with attention, her body quickly spiraling to another orgasm that shook her to the core.

“Good girl, Chandice cooed and held her face tight. “You have a lot more of those coming before this night is over.”

“Is it true they will keep getting better?” Idris panted.

“Oh,” Chandice whispered as she ran a fingertip up Idris's chin. “They will get so powerful you will fear having the next one. You will be certain that you will faint, but I assure you, you will be singing louder than Gisley before you get that far.” Idris threw her head back as Chandice stepped to the side and rubbed the back of Jaina's head. “Let me have that. I know where you would rather be anyway.”

Jaina came away from the nipple, sucked tender by her ravenous lips. She smiled and climbed out of the way so Chandice could settle in to suck it instead. Jaina then knelt between Idris's legs and began to kiss her way down the woman's trembling stomach. Idris moaned through rapid breaths, her back arched, presenting those firm breasts to waiting mouths. Jaina kissed the area above the woman's flower and then licked around the folds to taste the skin and ensure it was sensitive.

Evalynn pulled her fingers away as Jaina looked up with eyes like a predator and sank between those trembling thighs. Chandice and Evalynn each hooked a leg and spread them wide as Jaina began to feast on the folds of sweet flesh that were Idris’s flower.

“Oh, oh, oh!” Idris cried as she began to thrash, her legs firmly held so she couldn’t resist. Jaina stared up at her as she savored the woman's body, making Idris blush every time they made eye contact. Idris clutched at the bed with a death grip as the three women devoured her body. It wasn't long before the power growing inside broke loose, and her voice cried out in passion.

“Please,” Idris begged as Jaina went on. “I can’t take anymore.”

Chandice pulled away from her breast and kissed the pleading woman's cheek. “Oh, sweety, we haven't even begun. You have a lot more orgasms coming, and then Roric has his turn with you.”

Idris threw her head back as Jaina continued to eat her excited pussy. Jaina loved seeing the woman overcome and knew the slave collar was making it intense. The next orgasm would be escalated, and she would notice its power. It came just over a minute later, with Idris nearly doubling over as her body shook. Her voice was a series of rapid pants intermixed with whispered pleas for a break.

A soft hand ran up Jaina's back as Gisley joined the fun. Chandice and Evalynn laid Idris back as Gisley climbed onto the bed and threw a leg over Idris. The woman looked up just in time to see Gisley coming down, her glitter-soaked pussy meeting Idris's soft lips in a kiss of pure passion. Idris had trouble focusing on her task as Jaina continued to feast on her body, but Gisley didn't mind. The woman did her best to pleasure the fairy, and it showed in Gisley's smile.

Jaina focused on her task, driving Idris to a third orgasm that caused her to fight to close her legs. Chandice and Evalynn held them firm, preventing her from ending the fun. They played with the woman's tender nipples, enjoying its effect on her moans.

A quick whisper from Chandice to Gisley brought a smile to the fairys' lips. She kissed two fingers and leaned back, reaching down to begin rubbing Idris's clit. Jaina leaned back to witness the reaction as Gisley forced Idris to orgasm. The woman moaned loudly between Gisley's thighs, her legs struggling to move as her feet twisted helplessly. Gisley forced her to endure a full minute of intense orgasms, causing Chandice and Evalynn to struggle with her legs. When Gisley was done, Jaina eagerly licked up the wetness that flowed from the woman's throbbing pussy.

Idris was so lost in the passion and stimulation that she didn't notice the new person in the room. Jaina leaned back and looked up at her master, smiling to know what was coming next. She leaned into Roric, pressing her lips to his sheath and sucking at the tip of his cock. She coaxed him out and worked to harden him up, getting his cock ready for the unsuspecting woman. Jaina began to stroke him once he was firmed up and then guided him into place. Idris had no idea he was even there until Jaina pressed the tip of his cock into the folds of her pussy.

Hands went out to clutch at the bed as she groaned loud enough to hear even with Gisley firmly on her face. Roric slowly pushed himself into her helpless body as Chandice and Evalynn held her wide. A slow, firm thrusting began between her legs as Jaina's tongue licked at her clit. The combination of stimulation was maddening as Idris began to shake. Gisley had mercy on her and moved away, allowing her to breathe deeply as the pleasure drove her wild.

Jaina couldn't believe how the woman thrashed with every thrust and ran a hand over her stomach to feel Roric's cock filling her. He spared her the knot and went for long, firm strokes that left her twitching. Gisley knelt at her head, stroking the woman's hair as she was consumed by the power of sex with a slave collar on. The orgasms began to flow, and each one made her sing louder until she went silent, unable to verbalize them. The constant stimulation kept her cumming until she started to go ridged with every climax. Jaina and Evalynn shared the orgasms, but poor Gisley and Chandice did not. Chandice didn't wear a collar, and gisley had given up hers for Idris.

Jaina was pleasantly surprised when Gisley grabbed her rear to pull her into place before bending low to lick. Now Jaina moaned as she licked Idris’s clit, while Gisley licked hers. The group focused on the power of the moment as Roric slowly increased his rhythm, driving Idris wild. He was in no hurry to finish, preferring to enjoy the woman as long as possible. Gisley aided in this effort, reaching up with a free hand to stroke Roric's knot, thus making her one of his sex partners. This allowed her to use the prolong skill and keep him hard while delaying his orgasm.

Idris had no concept of how long it went on, her mind having long since lost track. Gisley prolonged the pleasure for nearly an hour, forcing Idris to endure several dozen orgasms. When it came time to give her a break, she used her power to bring Roric to orgasm, giving him a powerful release that throbbed inside Idris so powerfully Jaina could feel it as she rubbed the woman's stomach. The moment made Roric groan, but Idris was driven to cry out as her back arched. The shared release magnified the built-up pleasure as his seed filled her womb.

As Roric slowly withdrew, Jaina and the other girls folded over her, hugging tightly to keep her warm. Idris was wrapped in a blanket of love and allowed to come down at her own pace as the sex finally paused. This was what Jaina loved to see, the moment when a woman collapsed from the power of Roric and was left exhausted in bed. She loved seeing him conquer women and looked forward to the day she would dance in his throne room while he made love to others.

Idris clung to her blanket of women, her body hot with sexual tension. It took her many long minutes to slow her breathing, and not once did she dare open her eyes. Gisley took this opportunity to sprinkle them all with glitter and then used her magic to carry them off to sleep gently. When Idris opened her eyes, she was lying on a bed of silk sheets that filled the interior of a beautiful white boat. They were adrift on dark water that reflected the night sky full of bright stars. The shoreline was a dense forest of magical trees that glittered with a mysterious light.

“Where am I?” Idris asked as she sat up to see Jaina down on hands and knees while Roric held a small chain attached to her collar. He brutally took her as Jaina's breasts bounced with every savage impact.

“You are in a dream,” Gisley whispered as she wrapped her arms around Idris from behind. “I can bring people into dreams, and I made this one just for you.”

“This is a dream?” Idris said as she looked around to take in the beauty. “And you did this?”

“It is, and I did, Gisley replied before she started kissing the woman’s neck. “We brought you here because Roric had an idea.”

Idris turned back just as Evalynn and Chandice came up from behind with a large bag and some bottles. They informed the woman that she was to relax as Evalynn poured what looked like oil into her hands. Idris groaned as the oil was rubbed into her skin, the three women sharing it as they worked it over her body.

“This is how you live your lives?” Idris moaned as Gisley worked the oil between her legs.

“This is how most days of our lives go,” Evalynn said. “Though we frequently are tasked with providing sex to strangers.”

“I couldn't do that,” Idris groaned as her breasts were rubbed firmly. “I know I accepted Roric, but I couldn't share myself with just any man. I want a woman to love me.”

“We know,” Chandice cooed. “And that's why Roric had his idea. Still, we hope you can be persuaded to change your mind.” She nodded to the other girls, who began to rub at Idris's clit and kiss her hot lips. They swept her away in passion as Chandice took out the large bag and opened it to reveal the next part of their plan. Once the woman's eyes were shut, Gisley used the magic of the dream to float her above the bed. Idris never noticed the strange touch between her legs or the object going around her waist. Something pulled firm against her pussy, and there was a click, but Idris was so lost in a passionate kiss with Gisley she hadn't noticed. It wasn't until something heavy went over both breasts that she opened her eyes, but the fairy blocked her sight. A tight band of pressure went around her back, and she heard another click before Gisley finally backed away with a smile. Idris was pulled up, so she was sitting on the side of the bed, facing Jaina, who was now crying out with pleasure as Roric fucked her. Idris's arms were pulled behind her back so the wrists could be bound with a leather cord as she finally looked down. Around her waist and between her legs was a strip of metal. She could see thick leather padding thunderer it, but it was so firmly pressed to her skin it felt like part of her. Her large breasts were encased in domes of shining metal, making it impossible to touch the tender nipples hidden inside.

“What are you doing?” Idris asked in alarm as the three girls steadied her.

“You are a sex slave,” Chandice said. “Roric has decided you should go into chastity until later.”

“What for?” Idris asked as she saw Roric staring directly at her, even as he shared his orgasm with Jaina.

“You will find out in a moment,” Gisley replied. “But don’t be alarmed. Roric would never do anything to harm you. We all know you are a lesbian and love the attention of other women, so we wanted to give you a present.”

“More like give her as a present,” Evalynn laughed.

“Shush you, don't spoil the surprise,” Chandice said as she attached a leather cord to Idris's collar. “Now get up. We have someone we would like you to meet.”

Idris was helped to her feet as Gisley sprouted her wings and fluttered into the air. She created a cloud of silver glitter that obscured their vision for just a moment, then cleared, leaving them outside a pair of tall metal doors guarded by two fierce tiger-looking men.

“How did we get here?” Idris asked as she stood naked except for her collar and chastity devices. Her hands were still firmly tied, and Chandice handed the leash to Roric, who pulled her along.

“Just be silent,” Jaina urged. “We have somebody who wants to meet you.”

“You told her we were coming?” Roric asked.

“I did. She is very excited to see what you have brought her,” Gisley replied.

One of the tiger men nodded and opened the door, revealing a sight that made Idris's eyes go wide. It was a plush pillared hall brightly lit and full of comforts. Thick rugs, plush couches, and silk pillows littered a space decorated with fine art and lush green plants. But, what was most exciting were the naked women lounging in the space who looked up and smiled to see her bound.

Roric walked into the room with the girls following behind. Idris was pulled along like a pet, passing through the women who blew kisses and whispered things to one another. She blushed as a particularly lewd woman licked her smiling lips showing a predatory desire to feast on the helpless woman.

Roric led them across the expansive space as the other girls waved or nodded to some of the women. He arrived at a second set of doors guarded by six of the tiger men in expensive and ornate armor.

“She is waiting inside,” one of them said and pulled the door open to reveal a throne room-like space where a red runner went up to a wide cushioned chair on which sat a goddess of sexual energy.

Idris felt drawn to the white-furred tiger woman who sat comfortably nude on her throne as three other equally naked women lay on pillows at her feet. Two more stood to either side of her throne. One was holding a silver tray with a pitcher and crystal glass, the other a long pole with a fan on the end. Behind the throne were two of the largest and most powerful tiger men, glaring menacingly as the group approached.

“Well, what a delight it is to see you again,” the woman on the throne said in a slow, sultry tone.

“Lady Rajeen,” Roric said as he bowed, and the other girls fell to one knee. Chandice guided Idris into the kneel, and they remained there until the tiger woman bid them stand. She then locked eyes with Roric, and the two shared a wicked smile.

“I am told you have something for me,” Rajeen said as her gaze fell on Idris. “Is this succulent morsel what you brought me?”

Roric pulled the leash and brought Idris forward. She couldn't help but tremble as the tiger woman stood from her throne and approached with swaying hips and a lashing tail. If the women in the outer room had looked predatory, then this woman looked hungry. Idris felt like an animal caught in a trap as the tiger woman walked around her, looking her up and down as that furry tail caressed her thigh.

“Where ever did you find such a lovely thing?” Rajeen asked as she used a single claw to run up Idris’s spine.

“Just north of where you sent us,” Roric replied as Idris shivered under the tiger woman’s touch.

“Ah, a fortunate event,” Rajeen said and ran a hand over the bound woman’s rear. “And what did you say your price was?”

“His price?” Idris gasped as Rajeen frowned.

“Chandice,” Roric sighed, bringing the woman forward. Chandice produced a leather strap with a red ball at the end and quickly pressed it into Idris's mouth. Idris shook her head as Chandice tied the strap around the woman's head, smiling to see her so confused.

“This is for your own good,” Chandice said and kissed the ball. “You are not permitted to speak here without permission.”

“I see she has some manners yet to learn,” Rajeen said and turned to face Roric. “Now, about her price?”

“She is a gift,” Roric replied. “To pay you back for all your kindness.”

“Ahhh,” Rajeen said as the smile returned to her face, and her hand went back to Idris's rear. “So this is mine already. She leaned forward and licked at the bound woman's ear. “I love her and want her for my collection, but is she prepared to give up men forever?”

“She is a lesbian,” Roric explained. “And by her own admission, she doesn't want to have sex with men. She submitted to me out of gratitude for our help, but deep down, she would rather never have sex with another man.”

“How wonderful,” Rajeen purred approvingly. “But how will conduct the transaction? You are so very far away, and I miss you so.”

Jaina and the others tried not to giggle as Rajeen took on a seductive pose to tease Roric. Roric put an arm around her waist as they stared into each other's eyes.

“I don't know if I will marry him,” Chandice whispered to Jaina. “It looks to me like he has already chosen his wife.”

Jaina nodded in agreement as the energy between the two was undeniable. She was just about to try and comfort Chandice when the woman leaned over and whispered again.

“I guess I will have to marry you.”

Jaina beamed with delight at the thought of marrying Chandice but didn't respond as Roric and Rajeen kissed for a long moment. When it broke, Roric turned her attention to Idris and pointed to the chastity belts. He explained that she wouldn't get them off until she submitted to her new master. Thus Idris was going to deliver herself.

“A lovely plan,” Rajeen said with a toothy smile. “But there are two keys.” She highlighted the point by holding up a hand and causing a key to materialize. Roric held up his hand and made an exact copy appear, showing Idris that there were indeed two keys to her belts.

Idris was lost as to what this display was supposed to mean. Of course, this was only a dream, and she hardly felt trapped. Still, she felt a strange attraction to the tiger woman, something powerful and hypnotic. She replayed the comment that in order to be the woman's slave, she had to give up men forever. Did she mean for her to belong to the harem of women who looked at her so hungrily?

The very thought made her tremble, but Roric turned to her and took her by both shoulders.

“You have a choice to make,” Roric said as he looked deep into her eyes. “You go to Rajeen and become her slave girl, living in her palace where you will only ever make love to women. Or you come after me and submit to being my slave girl where I will sell your body to hungry men, and you will be a well-known whore.”

Idris's eyes went wide as her head spun at the choice. She felt overwhelmed by it all and had to keep repeating in her mind that it was just a dream. The two masters stared at her intently as her vision blurred and the world faded away. The last thing she remembered was somebody kissing her lips as she begged her to come after them.

Idris blinked and looked up into a sunny sky as her senses slowly returned. She sat up to see she was in the same hollow in the trees they had camped in the night before. She looked around to realize she was alone and lying in the grass, the tent and its occupants gone from sight. Her gear lay nearby with a folded letter lying on top. She went to move when something rubbed between her legs, and she looked down to see the metal of a chastity belt.

“But that was only a dream?” Idris gasped and realized she was still in the chastity devices. She grabbed the straps and pulled to no avail, the device so firmly pressed to her skin that she couldn't get a fingertip underneath. She rubbed at the metal belt, desperate to feel something as she realized she was well and truly locked in. Her mind began to wonder how she would survive when she played with herself as often as three times a day.

In her dazed shock, she reached for the letter and folded it open to read what was inside.

‘Dear Idris,

We are sorry to leave you this way, but we knew you would see it as a lot of fun. The belts you wear have only two keys, and you must travel to find one of the owners. You must choose to go to Rajeen and give up men forever or come after Roric and commit to freely sharing your body with any man. I know the choice you will likely make but deep down, I hope I am wrong.

Chandice decided to add a few extra features to your devices to help train you in your choice. Your plug is still deep inside your ass, but a second toy has been added to your pussy. This long shaft will vibrate firmly whenever you see a man and think of a sexual thought. It will persist for an hour, during which time you will be able to sense in what direction we are. However, Chandice used some of Gisley's glitter and some of her power to add a wicked enchantment. No matter how long the device vibrates, you will never be able to orgasm. In order to orgasm, you have to suck a man's cock. Only when he cums in your mouth will you share his release and find peace. Then the vibrating will stop for a little while, and you will know in what direction we are for a full four hours.

If you prefer to give up men forever, seek out Rajeen and submit to her. She is our dear friend and will take excellent care of you for as long as you want. You will never be asked to so much as touch a man as she has a rule that all her girls never soil themselves on a man. Instructions on where to find her are written below, so now you have to choose. I hope you come after us, but we will still love you if you go to Rajeen.

I love you,

Jaina.’

Idris closed the letter as she trembled in indecision. Should she run off to this Rajeen and live in this harem of women dedicated to avoiding men, or go after Jaina and the others, where she will be required to have sex with men? It seemed a simple choice except for the strange mixture of emotions coursing through her veins. Why did it seem exciting to have a master that would make her have sex with men? Could she really submit to being his sex slave? Wasn’t this Rajeen what she always dreamed of?

She tried to imagine what it would be like to bend over so some man she knew nothing of could fuck her, and vibration started inside. As she doubled over, she knew one thing for certain. She had a choice to make, and she had to make it soon!

17