1-76 A difficult choice
794 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaina was nervous as Gisley appeared in her dream and said it was time to look for Idris. She slowly pulled the group into the dream until everyone was assembled. She took her place at Roric's side, leaning in as he held her and Evalynn in his arms.

“I thought I saw her for a second,” Gisley said as her antenna waived and she peered into nothing. “She must have woken up again.”

“I hope she's alright,” Jaina said nervously as she worried about what the woman would say. They were all still fairly certain Idris would enjoy this little game, but what if they were wrong? The minutes went by as Gisley continued to peer into the dreams until, at last, she saw Idris.

Gisley reached with an open hand, and a moment later, the pale-skinned woman stood before them. The dream Gisley had chosen was a scene from the side of her pond at night, and Idris was clearly confused about being there. When she finally turned about and saw the others, her expression changed to happiness as tears wet her eyes.

“Please tell me this is real,” she begged.

“It's real,” Jaina replied and stepped out of Rorics arms to hold hers open. Idris ran to them and threw herself into Jaina, clutching her tightly as quiet sobs broke out.

“I was so afraid it wouldn't work,” Idris cried and took a minute to get herself together. She leaned back and stared into Jaina's eyes, the look on her face full of need. “Why did you do this to me?”

Roric stepped in and ran a hand down the side of her face. He explained that he thought she would appreciate the offer. Her home was a failure, and she was all alone, yet she expressed a strong desire to have lovers. They could tell she was desperate for companionship, especially when she asked Roric to make love to her. Despite her insistence that she didn't want men, she was eager to have one when she trusted him.

“I….” Idris began and stepped away. “I don't hate men. I feel like they are using me most of the time. All they want is the sex.”

“And you want something deeper,” Jaina agreed. “You want a committed relationship.”

“We introduced you to Rajeen so you would have two paths you could follow. One would lead to a life exclusively with women, where you would be loved and cared for deeply,” Roric said. “The other would lead to a life where we would love you.”

They could see Idris liked the sound of the offers, but something was holding her back. She looked down and chewed on a lip as she tried to articulate her feelings.

“I don’t know if I can do the things you do,” Idris explained.

“Are you sure?” Jaina asked with a smile. “Tell us, who are you following after right now?”

Idris’s pale skin made the blush stand out as Gisley giggled. Jaina then asked if she had put the magic to work to help her find her way. Idris nodded and explained she had found the courage to pleasure a man, but it hadn’t been as easy as they expected.

“What do you mean it wasn’t easy?” Jaina asked.

“They ran away,” Idris said in a hurt tone. “I practically begged a man to let me suck him, and he couldn't get away from me fast enough.”

The group went silent until Chandice started to snicker. It spread to the others, and even Roric had to clear his throat to avoid outright laughing. Idris looked on indignantly and then demanded they stop laughing at her.

“Oh, lover,” Jaina said and wrapped her in a hug. “We aren't laughing at you, only the funny outcome of that situation.”

“I had to beat an NPC bandit near to death and demand he let me suck him as part of his surrender,” Idris groaned.

“She's certainly had a bad start to this,” Evalynn said.

Idris clung to Jaina, tears coming to her eyes again as she explained how confusing it had been. Jaina decided to guide her, asking her to focus on the moment she sucked him and how it felt when she came. Idris admitted to having a powerful orgasm that got stronger with every swallow.

“Ok, but how did you feel?” Jaina pressed. “When the moment came, and you had to do it, what was going through your mind?” She waited to hear the answer as Idris stumbled on words. Jaina could see she needed a little help, so she began to walk her toward Roric. She put an arm around Idris's back and guided her to her knees before him. The two knelt before Roric's waist as Jaina unbuckled his belt.

“What are you doing?” Idris asked as Jaina revealed his sheath.

“Giving you another choice,” Jaina replied and began to play with him. “You are having trouble saying what you want to say, so maybe this will be easier.” He started to grow through her hand, the dark flesh rising before their faces. When he was large enough, Jaina made the choice simple. If Idris disliked the experience, she could turn away, but if she had found some excitement in being forced to suck a stranger, she could express it by sucking Roric.

“Well?” Jaina pressed as she held the cock before the woman’s face. “Did you really dislike it?”

Idris let out a long sigh and, to Jaina's delight, leaned forward and took Roric into her mouth. Jaina wrapped her hand around the woman's head, helping her with the motion as she began to suck him.

“That's right, suck your master's cock like a good slave. This is all we want for you,” Jaina said. “On your knees serving your master. Yes, you will have to have sex with other men, but you will always be loved and part of this family. Idris's eyes looked to Jaina at that word, and Jaina leaned in to speak softly in her ear.

“Yes, we are a family, and we want you to join us,” Jaina whispered. “You will be our sister, and together we will please Roric by being free with our bodies and sexual desires. Your role will be to enjoy your life in all the ways you desire, and we will enjoy you any way we desire.”

Jaina kissed her cheek while continuing to guide the woman's motion as she made her choice. She was committed to serving Roric, and sucking cock would be a large part of her service. Jaina began to undress the woman even as she sucked her master. She heard Idris groan when her firm breasts were cupped. Jaina realized she probably had forgotten this was a dream and expected to be in chastity. Instead, her bare breasts were Jaina's to play with as her head bobbed on her master's cock.

To everyone's surprise, Idris pulled away from Roric's cock and begged Jaina to stop.

“No, don’t,” Idris begged. “Put me back in chastity.”

“What?” Jaina asked as the woman continued to stroke Roric's cock. “Put me in chastity here in the dream.”

“But sweety, we wanted to give you some relief from it,” Jaina insisted. “Don’t you want to play while you have time?”

“I am playing,” Idris said with a smile. “I am sucking a cock so I can orgasm.” With that, she returned to her task and wrapped her lips around Rorics cock.

Roric nodded to Gisley, who altered the dream, so the metal bands appeared around Idris's body. She was clad in the chastity belt and bra so that all Jaina could do was rub her back and play with her rear.

“I'm so proud of you,” Jaina said as she rubbed the woman's skin. “Please suck all the cocks you can so you can find us soon.” She heard the woman mumble her agreement without taking her mouth away. Jaina decided to test her resolve and put a hand on the back of her head. She pushed down, driving Idris to swallow Rorics's cock until her lips rested on his knot.

“He likes to get his cock into your throat,” Jaina said. “You can suck in short strokes for a bit, but you have to start going deep if you want to please your master.”

Idris groaned and took over the motion herself, her lips riding the full length of his cock in long strokes. Jaina left her to it and turned to Chandice, eager to have some fun of her own. She descended on the woman, locking her with passionate kisses as her hands began to pull away her gown. Minutes later, the two were naked and pressed together, standing chest to chest. Their mouths were locked in as hands groped at rears, the love they shared for one another on display for all to see.

“I love you,” Jaina whispered in a small pause in their kissing. Chandice pulled her to the bed, and they lay beside Roric as Idris continued to suck on him. Jaina broke their kiss and began working her way down, kissing Chandice's neck, then shoulders, then firm breasts. Chandice moaned and writhed as Jaina kneaded her breasts while sucking on the nipples. She then worked her way down the woman's right stomach, kissing every inch. When she reached the point just above her legs, she planted a long kiss. Chandice was completely bare of hair as they all were, having chosen to be perfectly smooth during character creation.

She spread her legs wide, grabbing them with her hands as Jaina moved lower, kissing at the tender lips below. She sucked on the labia pressing them between her tongue and lip as Chandice tensed in anticipation. Her fingers reached in and spread the lovely pink folds, exposing the moist clit to her ravages.

Chandice gasped and arched her back as Jaina went right for the prize. She sucked Chandice's clit firmly between pursed lips while licking firmly with her tongue. Her hands stroked the woman’s inner thighs, sending goosebumps up her body.

Beside them, Roric growled and put his hand on the back of Idris's head. He thrust deep into the woman's throat as she reflexively grabbed his legs. Jaina could hear the woman groaning loudly and swallowing as Roric came down her throat. She shared every moment of his orgasm, finally having the release she so dearly sought. Jaina was pleased to see she had embraced serving her master and went back to ravishing her lover.

Jaina pulled off the woman's clit, allowing it to pop from her lips, then gave it a long, firm lick. She settled in to lick and suck at her lover's pussy, eating as Chandice moaned in delight. Jaina loved the flavor of pussy, and couldn't imagine going a day without eating one. Chandice was often her preferred target, but recently she had been thinking of another. She knew it was a silly thing even to consider, but she couldn't help but think of Heather. Jaina wanted to eat that copper-skinned devil's body until she pleaded to be collared by Roric. It was a pointless fantasy considering Heather's attitude toward Jaina's lifestyle and, of course, the fact that Heather was married.

She licked and sucked while slipping two fingers into Chandice's body. She worked the woman's tension up with firm strokes until she was teetering on an orgasm. Jaina did her best to hold her there, but eventually, Chandice threw her head back as her body could take no more. She came powerfully as Jaina licked up her nectar, savoring the flavor of her lover's cum. The slave collar forced Jaina to share in the orgasm, her body going hot as it quivered in joy. She felt her thighs go wet as she flowed with the sweet honey of an orgasm and presented her rear to the room.

Just as she was about to give Chandice a break, a warm tongue licked her pussy. Jaina looked back to see Idris on hands and knees behind her as Roric stood overhead and pointed to Jaina's body. Idris obeyed her master and began to lick Jaina, causing Jaina to spread her legs and roll her hips. Roric decided to reposition them all and had Gisley create a bed to set them up.

Now she was kneeling over the side while still eating Chandice. Roric used some pillows to prop Idris up beneath her so she could eat Jaina from underneath. Then Jaina felt the warm touch of her master's cock as he slid into her body. She rolled her hips again to help him, eager to be the one he fucked next.

Idris's tongue was licking at her clit as her pussy was filled with Roric's flesh. His knot pressed at her body, but he didn't force it in, preparing to give her long thrusts instead.

Jaina tried to focus on licking Chandice, who was still trembling from her orgasm. Now the four of them were making love, but it wasn't over yet. Gisley crawled into the bed and sat over Chandice's face, pressing her glitter-soaked flower to the hungry woman. Evalynn then stood on the bed before Gisley, and the fairy leaned in, licking the elf woman with eager passion.

The five were locked together, licking and sucking as pussies were pleasured. Soon the orgasms started, and every woman shared them, even Idris and Chandice, who wore dream copies of the collar. The room filled with the wound of women moaning as bodies were pushed to their limits. Only Evalynn could sing loudly as her legs trembled from Gisley’s caress.

Jaina was in another world as her clit was licked while Roric hammered at her with long firm strokes. He made sure his knot collided with her pussy, causing it to bulge around it. He wouldn't let it slip in, and the extra pressure pushed on her clit from inside. She was alive with sexual fire that she poured into Chandice with her hungry mouth. A thunderstorm of sexual energy echoed back and forth as bodies writhed in pleasure.

Jaina felt the most special of all because she had her master in her body. Soon he would fill her with his seed, anointing her as the one he chose to give his gift. His hands tightened around her waist as her body shook with every firm impact. He was hungry for her now, eager to take what was his. She was his sex slave, and her body was his to use how he saw fit. He could fuck, sell, or chain her to the bed and deny her. All was his to do as he saw fit, and she loved knowing it.

Her blood ran thick with the intoxicating mix of passion and tension as she acknowledged her role as a slave. She loved what she was but, in the end, had no choice. This is what she was born to be, and it would continue for eternity.

Her body shook as Roric shoved hard, her pussy swelling as the knot forced its way in. She screamed into Chandice’s body as she had an orgasm from its passing, sharing it with her sisters. His knot suddenly slid in, and her body firmly closed around the shaft, locking her in place. Now he leaned over her body as his pace became brisk and brutal, breeding her like an animal.

Jaina shook so violently that she found it difficult to lick Chandice. Roric tried to help her by pushing her waist forward to drive her into to woman’s body. He held her as still as he could, allowing Idris to keep licking at her clit with a hungry desire.

The power of the moment went on and on until Jaina thought she could take no more. Dozens of orgasms had been triggered, each building on the other until she felt the need to never stop having them. She knew full well that the shared climax would be intense when Roric came, and judging by his growling, that moment wasn't far off.

A chain of orgasms rolled through the group as Roric tightened his grip on her waist. His thrusting became deep and hungry as if trying to ensure his seed went directly into her womb. In moments like this, she wished he could breed her and get her pregnant. She knew it was a foolish thought, but it was one last boundary to herself she was eager to give him. Just thinking about it added to the excitement as Roric gripped tightly and shoved hard. She felt him fill her body as his cock began to throb, pumping his milky gift deep inside. A second later, shared orgasm was triggered, and five women had to tear away from their tasks to cry out in overwhelming delight.

They collapsed in a heap except for Idris, who was left to lick the fluids escaping from Jaina's body. Roric needed a minute to free himself, and when his knot came out, so did a gush of his seed. Idris was there to catch it all and didn't hesitate to lick at Jaina's passage, eager to coax more out.

An hour later, the girls were in a pile on the bed with Idris on Evalynn's chest as Gisley rubbed her shoulders. Jaina and Chandice were full of smiles as they lay in each other's arms, kissing and sharing words of love.

“Is every night like this?” Idris asked as Evalynn kissed the top of her head.

“Not every night,” Evalynn replied and pulled her tight. “But we try to enjoy each other as often as we can.”

“I like this part,” Gisley admitted as she sat on Idris’s rear. “Being in bed together and enjoying a good hug.”

“I like that too,” Jaina added as she tightened her hug on Chandice. “I wish we could stay here forever.”

“Oh please,” Chandice laughed. “You wouldn’t last a day without an orgasm.”

“That’s what I have a girlfriend for,” Jaina explained.

“I am so happy to know I have a use,” Chandice laughed. “It’s my job to give you orgasms.”

“Hmm, can you think of a better job?” Jaina cooed as Chandice snuggled in.

“No,” Chandice whispered. “And I will make sure you never go without them. Besides, all I have to do is lay back and let you share mine.”

The others laughed at Chandice's remark just as Roric climbed into the bed. The girls parted so he could lie in the center, and Idris was handed over to him. She lay on his chest, still bound in the chastity devices, and closed her eyes to relax.

“I am proud of you,” Roric said. “But I want you to understand you don't have to do this. We will find you and get the devices off if you want them off.”

“No,” Idris groaned. “I want more time to think about it.”

Jaina was pleased to hear her say that and hoped she would persevere and find them. She snuggled in tighter as Gisley fell on Evalynn at his side, the two kissing passionately. Jaina loved this moment, the quiet after hours of passion when their bodies were tired from the sex. She shuffled over to lean into his side as Chandice snuggled to her chest.

“There is something I wanted to ask you,” Idris said after a moment of silence.

“Ask whatever you want,” Roric urged.

“This home you seek to build, will there be room for my town and zombie attack adventure?” Idris asked.

Roric was quiet a moment, then ran a hand down her back, making her writhe. He explained that he would do anything to accommodate her needs and ensure she had a place to build.

“But her town won’t fit the theme of the forest,” Gisley said and sat up to look around at the beauty on display. “Isn’t this pretty enough for you?”

“Your pond is lovely, but this is the sort of place I would like to visit, not live. I like my dark gothic theme and living in the graveyard. I admit I like the idea of being a part of your relationship, but I desperately want to build my adventure in my darker theme. I don’t think I would be happy without it.”

“Hmm,” Chandice said as she looked at the others. “If the home she wants to live in is so important to her, she isn’t right for Rajeen then either.”

“No, she would not be happy in the silken comforts of Rajeen’s harem,” Evalynn agreed.

“She may crave the relationships, but we did not take into account the environment she prefers,” Roric said in a disappointed tone.

“Did we make a mistake?” Gisley asked as her eyes sparkled in the blue of sadness.

“Are you all saying you don’t want me now?” Idris asked.

“No, that is not what we are saying,” Roric replied and hugged her tight. “But we are saying that we want you to be happy in every way. If you have your heart set on a particular environment, then we want you to have it.”

“But that won’t fit with our forest,” Gisley said.

“No,” Roric said and looked at Jaina. “But it sounds like what you described Heather and Frank’s home as.”

“Oh, you're right!” Jaina said excitedly. “Their home is a lot more like what she is looking for. It's practically all graveyards and haunted swamps. The whole place is dark, gothic, and crawling with mists. There are zombies and skeletons everywhere, with Gargoyles looking down from the cliffs.”

“Where is this place?” Idris asked excitedly.

“Look at how her eyes lit up to hear that,” Chandice laughed.

Jaina described the dark gothic home of their new friends, and Idris was enthralled. She told her all about Frank, Quinny, and Breanne, describing how they all played a variety of undead. Heather was the exception as a flower singer and recluse, but she tailored her theme to fit her husband's style.

“And they live in a graveyard?” Idris asked.

“A massive graveyard that goes on beyond your sight. Even then, one side is bordered by a haunted forest where Quinny lives, and another is the swamps where the banshee Breanne haunts. We are considering some potential land nearby to build our home, so maybe you could live with us and spend a fair bit of your time in their more gothic area.”

“Could I build my town with them?” Idris asked.

“I am sure they would give you some land to build your town, provided we do decide to settle there,” Jaina replied.

“I should make sure you understand what Jaina is saying,” Roric cut in. “We just met these people, and the idea to build our home nearby was brought up hours ago. As it stands right now, nothing is written in stone. I don't want you to chase after us thinking you will get to build your home there.”

“I see,” Idris said in a defeated tone.

“Sweety,” Jaina said and hugged her from behind. “We will find a way to work your theme into our home. Maybe we set a secluded corner aside for your graveyard, and you build your town right outside our borders. Even if we don't settle near them, we will do whatever we have to do to accommodate you.”

“You would do all this for me?” Idris asked.

“If this is what you want,” Roric said. “My goal as your master isn't just to satisfy my desires. I want and need you to be happy, and I will do whatever I can to ensure you are. If this adventure is that important to you, then, of course, we will make sure you have it. We will even give you some guild to help make it exactly as you dream.”

Idris looked excited and nervous all at the same time. Jaina could see she was having trouble accepting how radically her life had changed in so little time. She asked what role she would play, and Jaina told her about their plans. Each of the girls would play a role for Roric, but they would have lots of free time to wander the forest. The forest would be a free for all of sexual adventure where the girls would stalk travelers and give them experiences they would never forget. Idris looked tense about that idea and asked if she had to participate.

“We put the belt on you and set the enchantments to test your resolve,” Roric explained. “To be my slave, you must be willing to embrace men, though there will also be many women. That is why the direction sense requires you to think of men or pleasure them. It is a means of preparing you for your future with us.”

Jaina could see Idris was considering his words and squirmed as he rubbed her back. She licked her lips as her mind worked on the dilemma, but Roric decided to press the point home.

“You have two uses of the glitter left. You have until they are gone to ask to be set free of this task. I recommend you not use the glitter unless you are sure you want out of this test,” he said.

“I understand,” Idris said as he lifted her chin, so she had to meet his gaze.

“I want you to join us, but only if you are going to be happy,” Roric insisted. “I will ensure you get your town, and you will have lots of time to play there. But if you are too timid about the other roles, I fear you should reconsider.”

“I will take more time to think,” Idris replied. “This is all very sudden, and if I try to make a decision now, I am sure I will regret it.”

“She's smart,” Chandice said. “Not like me, who was pressured into a relationship with you.”

“What?” Jaina said with a shocked expression. “I don’t recall pressuring you. I told you I wanted to eat your pussy more and you practically jumped at it.”

“That’s what mean about pressure,” Chandice laughed. “Who could turn down an offer like that?”

“As long as we’re talking about Heather, do we really trust them?” Evalynn asked.

“No,” Roric replied with a shake of his head. “They seem earnest and trustworthy, but there is too much hidden behind their masks. It would be silly to ignore their efforts to keep secrets.”

“Oh, we made love to Blackbast and Quinny,” Jaina sighed. “And Heather showed me her home and invited us to build nearby. She has secrets to keep because she has enemies, but we're not one of them.”

“No, but who is?” Roric asked. “What kind of trouble are we getting into by associating with her? I don't mean to be difficult, but we are looking for a new home because of our own trouble. I would hate to build another home only to see it destroyed because of our connection to them.”

“I see your point,” Jaina said sorrowfully. “I don’t know if I could bear to see Gisley cry again.”

“Somebody made her cry?” Idris asked with a hint of indignation.

Jaina related the story of how their first home was destroyed and how Gisley had been the first victim. They systematically overran their home and took great care to destroy the beauty of her pond. It had all been too much, and Gisley broke down, crying over the ruin of their home. She then had to agree with Roric that they had just met Heather, and perhaps it was too soon to boast of a friendship. Still, it didn't mean they wouldn't develop a strong relationship and build their home.

As the night wore on, they lay together, talking about their homes and describing the various places to Idris. She wanted to see Chandice's magic shop and Evalynn's planned elven grotto. Jaina was the only one who didn't have a special home, which made her pause to consider. Perhaps she should have someplace to call her own, something special to a mimic.

Eventually, the hours drifted away, and they had to bid Idris goodbye. Each girl gave her a firm kiss and begged her to come as quickly as possible. Roric then reminded her to be sparing with glitter and think hard about what she wanted. With that, the dream faded, and they returned to the real world, wishing she was still with them.

18