1-148 A mother’s secret
381 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter takes place immediately after Princess Hannah, slave of the jade Harem book 1, chapter 20, a day at the beach.

Jaina stirred from her sleep to find she was still in Frank's arms. They had just spent a lovely day playing on the beach of an alpine lake with the entire harem splashing and laughing. She wound down the night with Frank and Hannah, making love and watching the stars. Now she looked across the sand to see Hannah astride Roric, making love like a good sex slave. Chandice leaned over to kiss her while reaching between Hannah’s legs to help rub her clit. Hannah responded by clutching her breasts and riding even harder as she struggled not to wake the entire beach.

Jaina watched their sex for a bit and admired how much Hannah had changed. She was a full and proper sex slave, eager to please her masters in any way. She watched the moment when Hannah bent over, laying on Roric’s chest as his knot pushed inside. Hannah shook from an intense shared orgasm, as his gnoll cum filled her pussy. Like a good little slave, she cleaned up, sucking the sex from his cock while her pussy dripped with his milk.

They left together a few minutes later, Hannah and Chandice kissing as they went. Jaina lay her head on Frank's chest, thinking how funny it was that they had changed partners. Here she was with Hannah's husband, while Hannah was with Jaina's master. She never dreamed this day would come, but here it was, and it was wonderful. She was part of a harem that acted as one big family united under five masters who loved the girls dearly.

One of those masters stirred beneath her and looked up with loving eyes. Frank was, in reality, a monster of a ghoul, but frequently used a magical figurine to transform into a human. It allowed him to share the kind of love he sought with the girls, as his ghoul form was too big and powerful. Still, Hannah boldly made love to his ghoul form and said she found the powerful sex impossible to describe.

“Good morning,” Frank said as he lifted his handsome human face. Jaina bent down, and they kissed like the lovers they were. His hands wandered to her rear as she hiked a leg over his. Before she knew it, she was where Hannah had just been, astride Frank with his cock deep in her body. She planted her hands on his chest as she worked her body over his, making love to the man who was one of her masters.

“Oh, master,” Jaina groaned as she had her first orgasm, running wet on his cock. Frank took hold of her waist and helped guide the motion, driving her on even as she shook. Jaina felt his firm cock, pressing deep inside as she surrendered to his will.

“I love you,” Frank said as a hand rolled up her stomach. “I love all of you.”

“I love you too,” Jaina smiled and leaned over to cup his face. “I knew this day would come eventually. When you and I could make love whenever we wished.” She pressed her lips to his and danced with his tongue before sitting back to finish the task.

“So you thought about us doing this?” Frank asked.

“Oh, yes,” Jaina laughed. “A lot of times. But if I may be honest, it was the big ghoul body I was after.”

“I don’t understand why everybody likes that form,” Frank said. “I can’t be anything but rough with it.”

“So?” Jaina laughed. “Do you have any idea how good rough can feel?” Jaina smiled and ran her hands over her breasts as another orgasm teetered on the brink of release. “Slow, passionate sex is good, especially when you want to feel close to the one you're making love to, but rough sex.” Jaina paused to roll her hips and moan as her orgasm came in flashing waves. She panted and squeezed her chest while Frank watched her sexy display.

“Rough sex can set a woman on fire,” Jaina panted in a strained voice. “It can take us places we are afraid to go and make us melt under your power. Many women are afraid to admit it, but we all like rough sex to keep things interesting.”

“Hannah seems to really like it,” Frank replied.

“Hannah has never had it before,” Jaina said. “So her first experience took her by surprise. That's why she begged you to always take her like that. She was so out of her mind from the power that she would have pleaded for anything if you told her to.”

“I don't use it very often because I like to hold women close and run my hands over their skin,” Frank said as he demonstrated on Jaina. “Plus, it has no lips, so I can't kiss, lick, or do anything with my mouth. I have sharp claws on my hands that I am always afraid will cut one of you.”

“I understand,” Jaina said as she planted her hands on his chest to lift her body and ride him harder. “The human form is the better form for sex. But, I would love to try the ghoul.”

“If that's what you want,” Frank said, reaching up to touch her face. “But not here. If you want the ghoul, it has to happen in Blackbast's temple, where I can fuck you.”

“Like a whore,” Jaina finished with a smile. “And I will gladly go to the temple with you.”

“Then stop,” Frank commanded and sat up. “I want to go now.”

Jaina felt a rush as she pulled away but wasn't even allowed to clean up. Frank dressed in pants and a shirt before taking her by the wrist and leading her off. A few magic doors later, they were in the temple, heading down the hall of private rooms. He chose one at random and took her inside, where she went to the bed and waited.

“You are sure you want this?” Frank asked as he fondled the magic figurine. “Once I change forms, you are not leaving this room until I have fucked you all I want.”

Jaina felt tension brewing as Frank laid out an ultimatum, giving her one last chance to back out. She saw the smile on his face and realized he was hoping she would continue so he could give her a good, hard fuck.

“I won't back out,” Jaina said, and in a flash, Frank's human body was gone, replaced by the giant gray ghoul whose dull yellow eyes looked hungry for sex. His cold gray skin rippled with muscle as he approached the bed while raising a clawed hand.

“On your knees on the side of the bed, slave,” he commanded, and Jaina did as instructed, turning her back to him as she got on her knees.

“Hold the bar above your head,” he said as he put a single massive hand around her waist. She shuddered under his cold, lifeless touch and reached up to grab the bar of the canopy. Frank stepped forward, and she felt something cold and hard slip through her thighs. Jaina looked down to see his massive cock sticking through, easily as big around as her arm and perhaps as long. How on earth did Hannah endure such a thing, especially when it was so cold?

Now Frank rocked his hips, pushing that cock further so she could see just how long it was. Jaina gasped to see it reach beyond her thighs, longer than Roric.

“Oh, boy,” Jaina gasped as she watched it withdraw. “What have I gotten myself into?”

“I warned you,” Frank said and licked her shoulder with a cold tongue. “Now you are going to learn.”

Jaina began to pant as Frank commanded her to spread her legs but remain kneeling. Jaina did as commanded, spreading them as wide as she could while holding the bar above her head. She winced when his cold flesh rolled through her pussy, as Frank used his cock to rub her.

“You’re so cold,” Jaina gasped. “How does Hannah endure it?”

“She's a devil,” Frank replied. “She's hotter on the inside, and it balances out.”

“Oh, great,” Jaina said as she gritted her teeth. “No such luck for me.”

“The slave collar protects you from the cold,” Frank said. “Once it starts, you will hardly notice it.”

“I hope so,” Jaina groaned as she thrashed, his cold flesh stinging her clit. He was right about the collars, but he still felt unnaturally cold, and her mind filled her with warnings. It cried out that she was about to do something taboo: having sex with a dead thing, essentially a corpse. She had to fight the urge to run as Frank used his grip on her waist to bend her over slightly.

Jaina's odd fluid heart raced, pumping what her body used as blood through her veins. She technically didn't have a true heart, but in her human form, she mimicked it, and it responded all the same. A slight gasp and cry of shock escaped her lips as Frank pressed the tip of his massive cock to her pussy. She felt her body stretch as he tested her resistance and found her welcoming.

“I love how these slave collars work,” Frank said as his cock slid into her body inch by inch. “You're all so easy to get into, yet feel nice and tight. It's like you're a virgin every time.”

“Trust me, a virgin isn't this easy to get into,” Jaina cried as she felt cold climbing up her body. She shuddered as she felt everything stretching to contain him and looked down to see her stomach bulging as he filled her. She had to throw her head back and cry out as she shuddered under the sensation of being absolutely filled. Only the dragon had made her feel this fully taken before, and now Frank held her still as he tightened his grasp.

Jaina's voice echoed from the walls when he burst into motion, holding her waist firmly as he thrust from behind. There was no warning or slow beginning; instead, it went right to hard fucking that shook the bed. Her breasts bounced as Frank pummeled her from behind, her knees nearly coming off the bed. In seconds, she was flowing with wetness, her body alive with sexual tension.

“Oh, God!” Jaina cried as her first orgasm hit in less than thirty seconds, her body shaking as his thrusting made it unbearable. Her hands clutched at the frame above as she used it for support while trying to pull away to get relief. Frank's icy grip was like stone, and no matter how she struggled, she couldn't move. His cock pounded her body in long hard thrusts that she could see racing up her stomach. All she could do was endure it and pray the rumor that the undead could fuck for hours wasn't true.

“Oh, oh, oh!” she cried, throwing her head back as less than thirty seconds after the first, she had another orgasm. Her body shook so violently that she sprayed the bed with her honey. Every thrust renewed the orgasm, causing her to spray more until she was sure nothing was left.

Frank never slowed or loosened his grip, forcing her to take his cock like a whore. She eventually lost her grip on the bar above and had to brace herself on his hand.

“Oh, Frank!” she cried as she had another, her body never truly coming down from the previous one. She sprayed uncontrollably as the intense orgasm took over, leaving her helpless to stop it. Seeing her lose control made Frank excited as he picked up his pace, going at her with even faster thrusts.

Jaina was crying out with her full voice as every thrust pushed her to the limit. She was in absolute heaven and now understood why Hannah always begged him to take her like this. She arched her back, her arms shaking as she pushed on his hand, and another orgasm shook her to the core.

“Oh, God, Frank! This is amazing!” she cried. “You don’t understand why a girl would want this?”

“It feels that good?” he asked.

“Oh, yes!” Jaina moaned as she beat on his hand with a fist. Suddenly he let go, and she fell forward, screaming as she came off his cock and landed face-first on the soaked bed. Frank grabbed her legs and turned her to her back, then spread her legs wide as he adjusted his position. Jaina cried out, clutching the bed with fists as he slid back in, now fucking her from above.

Her head tossed as she was overcome by the power of her master and that cold hard cock. It was absolutely amazing, shaking her body so that her voice began to stutter. The bed groaned, threatening to break under the pressure Jaina's body was absorbing.

Oh, you wonderful man!” she cried. “Take me, take it all!”

Frank went at her harder, driving her instantly to orgasm as she went taught, her back permanently arched as she clung to the bed for dear life. She begged him to fuck her, twisting and turning as she tried to find some relief from the pounding. She was grateful she wore the collar because she was sure a regular woman wouldn't survive this punishment. She came repeatedly, screaming out her delight as her master fucked her like no man had before.

Her world descended into the relentless sensation of her body being ravaged, and all sense of time faded away. All she knew was the sex, as it ground her to bits under the endless thrusts that made her sing like an angel.

Jaina lost track of the orgasms and wasn't even aware Frank was groaning. She could feel his thighs slapping against her rear as her body swallowed that entire cock to the base. She touched her stomach to feel the bulge sliding under her hand to depths unimaginable. Her whole world was sex and pleasure as her pussy was abused until it swelled and grew purple.

Finally, Frank let out a deep groan as he thrust hard, holding his depth inside. Jaina screamed as her shared orgasm kicked in, magnifying the mountain of orgasms that came before it. Her eyes filled with spots, and her world went black as she failed to handle the finish. Frank had fucked her so well she actually blacked out and lay in the bed sleeping.

She had no idea what time it was when she woke, but she could tell things had changed. For one, she was in a different room on a dry bed, and somebody had tucked her into the covers. Whoever that person was had also taken the time to go into the garden and pick flowers as they were placed around her head on the pillow, sweetly scenting the air.

“Oh, Frank, you sweetheart,” Jaina said with a smile as she sat up to see he had even left her a tray with chilled wine, a tall glass, and a few chocolates.

“This is why Hannah is madly in love with you,” Jaina laughed. “Any man who leaves chocolates after sex is a keeper.”

She climbed down to discover her legs were weak and hobbled to the chair by the table. She collapsed into the chair and selected a chocolate, nibbling it to savor the flavor. She took a glass of wine and drank a full mouthful as she recalled the sex that rocked her world. She would have to find Frank later and beg him to take her like that all the time, as Hannah had. Maybe she could convince him to sell Hannah to the druid and take her place to feel that hard cock more often.

She laughed at her silly thought and set her wine down as her head rolled back. Just as she did, the door opened, and Jaina quickly called out.

“I’m sorry, but I am not available,” she said.

“Oh, thank god it's you,” Annasara called as she ducked into the room and shut the door. “I don't know what to do about it, and I didn't want to talk to Blackbast?”

“Gwen?” Jaina called as she sat up. “What is the matter? Why can’t you go to Blackbast?”

“I wanted to talk to you first,” she said and hurried to Jaina’s side. “I think I need to leave the temple for good.”

“Alright, slow down and tell me why,” Jaina insisted as she got up and guided Gwen to the bed. They sat together as she watched the noble women twitch nervously, unable to articulate what had happened.

“Oh, no, did somebody figure out who you were?” Jaina gasped.

“No, that might have helped,” Gwen replied, hiding her face. “It's embarrassing to even talk about this.”

“Sweety, you can tell me anything. I am sworn to keep your secrets from everyone but Roric,” Jaina said, rubbing her leg. “Now tell me what has happened that has you so upset.”

“It's Hannah,” Gwen replied, pulling her hands away. “She made an advance on me.”

“Oh,” Jaina replied as she sobered up fast. “Oh, that is a problem.”

“I managed to put her off by promising we would play later,” Gwen said as she looked away. “But, she’s my daughter.”

“Alright, calm down,” Jaina urged and rubbed the woman's leg. “Obviously we are going to have to resolve this unless, of course, you are willing to play?” Jaina pressed. Given the woman's current state, she knew that was unlikely, but she needed to be absolutely sure. Gwen responded indignantly and insisted that she and her daughter would not be making love.

“I just wanted to be sure that possibility was completely off the table,” Jaina said.

“I have to leave the temple,” Gwen said. “I was cutting back anyway. I will just quit and go back to my regular life.”

“And you will be sexless again,” Jaina sighed. “This was the perfect way for you to have a little adventure without anyone knowing it was you.”

“But how do I keep my daughter from pouncing on me?” Gwen asked. “I can't bear the thought of telling her who I really am.”

“Telling her is the only answer,” Jaina said as she put an arm around her. “And why should it be so challenging to tell her? She’s a temple whore too.”

“I don’t know,” Gwen said as she looked down. “Maybe because, as her mother, I feel I should be above all this.”

“Above all what? Being a woman?” Jaina laughed. “Are you saying you should feel ashamed that you love having sex with men?”

“Well, no, but I am supposed to set the example,” Gwen insisted.

“Hannah will understand after she gets over the shock of nearly having made love to her mother, that is,” Jaina teased.

“Oh, you are just teasing me,” Gwen grumbled.

“No, listen,” Jaina said and pulled her closer. “Hannah has come to understand this life like I never imagined she would. Just this morning, I lay in Frank's arms while she was fifty paces away, riding Roric like a good slave. She has changed, and she loves this life. She isn't going to begrudge you for loving it, too.”

“So you honestly think I could tell her, and she wouldn't lose respect for me?” Gwen asked.

“Have you lost any for her?” Jaina questioned, and Gwen shook her head. “Then I see no reason why Hannah would feel any different. Now, I do expect her to feel a bit of shock over finding out who you really are, but she will get over that quickly.”

“I guess there is no other way,” Gwen sighed.

“No, there isn't, and we should get over this quickly,” Jaina insisted. “I am pretty sure she’s with Roric. I will go get her and bring her here.”

“I don’t know if I can,” Gwen replied as she shifted nervously.

“That's exactly why you need to do it now,” Jaina insisted. “If you take time to dwell on this, you won't be able to do it.”

Gwen agreed, and Jaina rushed off to find Hannah. It didn't take long to find her in Roric's lodge, sitting at a table with Chandice as they played chess.

“Umm, Hannah,” Jaina began as she approached her nervously. “There is something you need to deal with right now.”

“Is something wrong?” Hannah asked as she looked up from the board.

“Not wrong,” Jaina said with a strained smile. “Just something you need to know, and I am not the one to tell you.”

“That sound cryptic,” Chandice said as she studied Jaina. “Why are you dancing around the issue?”

“Because it's somewhat sensitive,” Jaina replied. “And I promised only to share it with Hannah.”

“Alright,” Hannah said as she got up. “Now you’re making me nervous.”

“Well, our game can wait,” Chandice said as she folded her arms. “I suggest you see what terrible problem Jaina thinks you must solve.”

“It really is important,” Jaina pleaded, taking Hannah by the hand. “It's about Annasara. She wants to talk to you.'

“Oh, what’s so strange about that?” Hannah asked as they hurried along. “I tried to seduce her earlier, but she ran away like I had the plague.”

“Yeah, she wants to apologize for that and explain why she did it,” Jaina replied.

“I still fail to see why this is so important,” Hannah said but shrugged as they headed for the magic doors.

“Trust me, it will make perfect sense in about three minutes,” Jaina groaned and dragged Hanna to the Jade Temple, then through the door to Blackbast’s temple. They found Annasara sitting in a room alone, looking distressed as Hannah and Jaina came in.

“Good, now just tell her,” Jaina said before anyone could speak.

“Tell me what?” Hannah asked as she studied the beautiful elf woman. “Annasara, you don’t have to be intimidated by me. You can tell me anything.”

“I am afraid that your words are spoken carelessly,” Annasara said as she stood. “You do not understand the scope of the situation.”

“Ha, you sound like my mother,” Hannah laughed and looked at Jaina, who was making a tense face. “Wait,” Hannah stopped and began looking between the two women. “Please tell me the conclusion I am jumping to is absolutely wrong.”

“Why does it need to be wrong?” Annasara said as she folded her arms.

“Oh, you have to be kidding me!” Hannah groaned and turned on the elf woman. “What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same question,” Gwen replied.

“I am here because my masters said I needed to serve,” Hannah countered. “Unless you have a master you have been keeping secret, I fail to see how we compare.”

“Hannah, you’re not being fair,” Jaina cut in. “She came here because her life makes her lonely. She can’t easily open up to romantic relationships because too many people abuse them to gain access to her power. You saw what happened last time. Her kingdom heart was stolen, and she languished in ruin for years.”

Hannah sighed and looked away, pacing irritably. “Why not make love to Finneous?”

“I married that man only because I had to in order to name you my daughter,” Gwen countered. “I had no intention of forming a relationship with him, and I am not about to start now.”

“So you came here to do what? Have cheap sex?” Hannah asked.

“Is that so hard to believe?” Gwen asked. “Tell me, are you really doing this just because your masters commanded, or have you grown fond of feeding the desire every woman has?”

“I…” Hannah began, then choked back her words. “I suppose I am fond of it. I can admit I love it, but this is quite a shock. Do you have any idea how many times I entertained dirty thoughts about you?”

“You are welcome to share some of them,” Jaina prodded.

“Silence, harlot,” Hannah quipped.

“And now she sounds like Chandice,” Jaina laughed. “I think their blond hair gives them a shared mind.” She sat back as Hannah and Gwen began to talk more normally, even sitting together on the bed. Jaina let them calm down and then joined the conversation to ensure both parties understood the position they were in.

“I think we need to discuss what happens when you two are asked to make love to the same man,” Jaina pressed. “Or they might even ask you two to dance together for their entertainment.”

“That's never going to happen,” Gwen said as if the statement was final.

“We don't really have a choice,” Hannah argued. “We are here to serve the temple, and if that's what the guests ask of us, we can't say no.”

“You and I are not making love,” Gwen said with a stern glare.

“Alright,” Jaina cut in. “Before we go too far down that road, let's propose another scenario.”

“Lie what?” Hannah asked.

Jaina explained how many of the girls were growing close together. Breanne and Evalynn were all but married in heart, and Gisley and Umtha spent a lot of time together. Jaina proposed that more marriages were coming and that Gwen would be making love to one of her daughters sooner or later.

“How do you figure?” Gwen asked.

“Gwen,” Jaina sighed. “You have made love to me, and Roric, and I know you spent a night with Gisley. The girl couldn’t stop talking about it.”

“So?” Gwen pressed.

“So what happens when our two families start to intermarry?” Jaina asked. “It isn't hard to believe that Roric might end up being your son and I one of your daughters. You have already made love to us, so are you suddenly going to stop?”

“I see,” Gwen replied as she leaned back. “This will become complicated.”

“You honestly think we might all end up married?” Hannah asked.

Jaina stepped up to her and shared a kiss before looking into her eyes. “If you offer me a ring, I am running with you to the altar and marrying you that evening.”

“You had better, or mom will start planning a huge affair,” Hannah laughed.

“I do that because I love you,” Gwen argued. “I want to take every opportunity to provide for my daughters, and I am not going to let them marry without celebrating it.”

“I understand,” Hannah said and held her mother’s hand. “But Jaina is right. I can see us all ending up married sooner or later.”

“And you and I have had sex many times,” Jaina said as she looked at Gwen. “I don’t want that to stop.”

“Nor do I, but this is a mess,” Gwen sighed and put a hand on her head.

“It doesn't have to be,” Jaina said and took a hand from each woman. “Why don't we just agree that when inside the temple, we are just temple whores, and anything that happens here is separate from our lives?”

“So, if Hannah and I are pressed into sex to satisfy a visitor, we should just accept it and not let it tarnish our lives outside of here,” Gwen surmised.

“Can you think of any better way to handle this without you going celibate?” Jaina asked.

“Maybe I should put on Zillix’s chastity belt,” Gwen joked. “That would solve everything.”

“Don’t even joke about that,” Hannah said. “Just thinking about being locked up for good gives me the shivers.”

“I still think we should do our best to avoid those situations,” Gwen said.

“You will not need to try. I can ensure they will not happen,” Blackbast interjected as she entered the room. “Why was I not invited to this discussion? It is my temple you slaves are talking about.”

“How did you even know this conversation was happening?” Hannah asked.

“I am the master of this temple, and I can feel the discomfort and shock coming from my two girls. When I felt the distress, I focused on you to hear and see what was happening around you. I have heard every word of this foolish conversation and want to know why I was excluded.”

“Oh, I wanted Hannah and Gwen to talk first,” Jaina said. “I wanted them to get over the shock of learning the truth, then bring them to you when they had calmed down.”

“Well, you needn't worry,” Blackbast said as she came to stand before the three girls. “I will put a restriction on you that forbids you to serve together. If a guest complains, they will be told I made such a restriction to ensure one man could not hoard both girls. The closest you two will come to sex is being in the same room as you make love to different men.”

“Oh, thank goodness,” Gwen sighed. “I was cringing at the alternative.”

“This is all well and good, but what happens when Frank comes here and decides he wants Annasara?” Hannah asked.

“I suppose the masters will need to be told,” Blackbast said as she fixed her hypnotic eyes on Gwen. “Are you prepared for them to know?”

“I don’t see that I have a choice,” Gwen replied. “I trust Frank, but can we trust the dragon?”

“Zillix will require some extra explaining, but he can be trusted,” Blackbast replied. “He cares about the harem enough to understand its secrets need to be protected.”

“Then tell them,” Gwen sighed as she curled up.

“Mother, don’t be so upset,” Hannah said as she cradled her mom. “Everyone will understand. We all know your love was abused, and it nearly ruined you. And I am sure they will understand that you just want a little sex without any strings attached.”

“I appreciate the support, but if word of this ever gets out,” Gwen began.

“It never will because it will never be discussed again,” Blackbast said with a firm swish of her tail. The masters will be told in a secure room where none can eavesdrop; then, when we leave, it will never be spoken of again. We will all silently be aware of who should and should not share their affections with you, and that will be that.”

“I hope so,” Gwen sighed. “So many people would love to humiliate me like this.”

“Would it be humiliation?” Jaina asked as she had a thought. “Look at your daughter. She is the princess and a public face of the kingdom, yet she’s known to be a sex slave in the harem.”

“Speaking of which,” Blackbast said as she tapped her chin. “The Jade Harem is becoming the center of power in Hannah’s land. Perhaps you should join it as a master.”

“I can’t take slaves,” Gwen countered, then blushed. “And even if I could, I really enjoy wearing the collar.”

“I do not think a woman of your power should be a slave in the harem,” Blackbast insisted.

“I couldn’t give this collar up,” Hannah pointed out. “It makes sex so wonderful.”

“You should consider getting it locked,” Jaina pressed as Hannah smiled. They debated the role of the harem and Gwen's place in it until Gwen put forth an idea. She would form a court in which all the masters of the harem would have places. She would rule over the court as Queen, but when in the temple, would agree to answer to slave.

“That could work,” Jaina said encouragingly, as Blackbast insisted that even while in the role of a slave, Gwen should be treated with special privileges. She should never be left out of important discussions or commanded to take a lesser role. If a threat to the kingdom or the harems' power should arise, Gwen would be set free to be the Queen they would need. The discussion ended with Blackbast insisting they needed to take this to the masters immediately and put the matter to rest.

“Alright,” Gwen sighed as she got up and removed her collar. “But I do it as the Queen.”

“Agreed,” Blackbast said with a bow.

Jaina smiled as they headed back to set the wheels in motion. The Jade Harem had truly become a power in the south, a mini-empire continuously growing. She wondered how far their influence would spread and whether it would create enemies jealous of what they had. She prayed that the magic they were building would stand the test when the North began to scrutinize their empire. Would they look the other way, or would they incur the wrath of Kevin?

 


Thank you for reading....
Please consider the patreon if you can, You can read over 12 chapters ahead, read one of stories I write for fun, and participate in polls that affect the story. 

4