7. The Grey Eyed Girl
37 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amice panted clutching her knees after running as fast as she could after the interesting woman. She drooled at the memory of the woman dressed only in her tight fitting underwear. Skin glowing in the moon light. Sigh. Lave… Such a beautiful name.

Her light pink eyes sent shivers down Amice's body just remembering it. Such an unusual color. Ah how she wishes see her again. Amice straitened up after catching her breath. Readjusting her partner so that the weight rested more on her waist and not her shoulders. It was bad to let such weight be held by her shoulders. Lift with the knees as her Father always says. She glanced back the way they had come checking if the soldiers were gone.

To be honest at some point she had forgotten about them. It had become less of running from guards and more chase down the beauty. Sigh… No, no not good. Amice need to figure out where to go now that she was on the road again. This particular path lead to the city Haze, if she remembered right. She had always been a bit ify on directions. Anyways, it was a low lying city placed in the valley of Terror Mountain. Amice hummed as she tilted her head to the side. Maybe She can make some money there. Terror Mountain was famous for having problems with bandits, wild animals, and mythical creatures. Oh, how she would like to see one.

Even though they said there were mythical beasts on the mountain didn't mean there were. No one has seen one in hundreds of years. In fact most mentions of such creatures are all but gone from history. All that is left are stories passed down by word of mouth. Dad says that these creatures are real and used to rule this world. However now they have all vanished or gone into hiding. Ah, what Amice would give to meet one of these fantastical creatures. Although it is highly unlikely.

A disappointed sigh escaped as she walked down the road. Again she needs a plan. Amice had to get out of this province as fast as possible. That meant that she couldn’t stop at any towns on the way. Not that she should anyways now that she was wanted. Guess she was camping for the next few days.

If it wasn’t for that poor lady Amice wouldn’t be in this situation. When she first saw her, she was slouched on the street corner with a long cut on her leg making it impossible for the poor woman to walk. Following the teachings of her Mother, Amice took her back to her inn to be treated. The young woman told her about what happened. Apparently the noble of that area had taken her daughter and was keeping the girl as a slave in the mansion.

Feeling pity for the lady and injustice on behalf of the suffering girl, Amice offered to go and free her. However the lady said she wanted to come along. After a few hours of arguing she reluctantly agreed. What harm could it bring. At most it would just be harder to sneak into the nobles house.

Last night the two infiltrated the mansion to get her daughter back, but when she saw the master of the mansion the woman lost it. Pulling a dagger, from who knows where, she stabbed the man in the arm. The young woman was yelling about how he had killed her daughter, and something about revenge. All the shouting and screaming alarmed the guards causing them to storm into the room. The lady had completely lost it and attacked the guards.

Quietly Amice slipped out through the window. Going unnoticed during the confusion. Honestly if the woman was going to freak out like that she should have at least killed the man. Not gone for the arm. Well unless she was aiming for the artery. If so she missed spectacularly.

Anyways Amice escaped. Unfortunately she landed right in the middle of more guards after jumping out the window. With as much power she could muster she hauled it. Racing through the streets dodging the soldiers as she went. Finally Amice jumped from the defensive walls causing the guards to shout in confusion thinking that she was committing suicide. Like that high of a fall would hurt her. Dad’s training was so much worse. What is a measly wall when compared to being chucked off a cliff into a monster den. Granted the landing would have gone better if there hadn't been two fully armed guards acting as her cushion. Honestly that armor hurt. It left her body all tingly!

Sadly she couldn’t save the lady. That makes 936 failures and 0 accomplishments. Why was it that every time Amice tries to help someone she end up doing more harm then good? Well if at first you don’t succeed try, try, try again. Maybe on the 937th attempt she can do it right. While nodding her head to herself she heard the most enchanting voice. Voice snaking through the cool grassy night seductively.

Following the noise off the road Amice came across a river and to the most exquisite sight she had ever seen. On this night it was confirmed. Amice can now die happy.

2