CH 12 : Red Robe
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fang was sitting beside a half-naked unconscious beauty, holding a spoonful of chicken broth in right hand. He had no idea how to feed her in such a condition. He tried opening her mouth and spoon-feed; but she didn't swallow , the broth driveled outside.

"My Lady, please eat some chicken broth. The seasoning is from Baldur's Gate Upper City, and the meat is from Phoenix Chicken. With my skillful cooking, it's a heavenly chicken broth that you won't find even in the number one inn of Baldur's Gate City." Fang tried to speak as a greeter of a Tavern, hoping that she would hear though unconscious and swallow.

"Eat, you need to be strong to enjoy my daily love play. You know, I enjoyed our session last night very much. My little dragon is throbbing to enter the cave now." He bitterly smiled, but continued his chatter.

At that moment, her eyeball moved below the closed eyelids. "She can hear me," Fang shivered. "I need to continue, hope she won't kill me after getting her strength back."

He bent down and licked the chicken broth left on the supple lips of the woman, "I love every part of your body, specially my bone inside you."

Her eyelids quivered violently, then she opened her eyes and directly looked at Fang with frosty glint.

Fang was not surprised, he knew from yesterday that the woman could get consciousness for a short time.

He smiled brightly, though his heart almost stopped beating. "Darling, you woke up. Here , taste my heavenly cooking," Fang brought another spoonful of chicken broth to her mouth.

The woman didn't speak, she opened her mouth and Fang fed her. She didn't move her eyes from Fang's face, as if she was engraving the face in her mind and then the eyes were closed again.

"Well, she was conscious for few seconds more than last night," Fang tried to feed once more. He could easily open her mouth by slightly pressing the jaws with left hand and she swallowed the broth. "Is she really unconscious and subconsciously eating now after knowing that I'm feeding. Or she is feigning and doesn't want to see or interact with me ?" Fang wondered, but he continued feeding her until the pot was empty.

Fang then decided to check the Bag of Holding which he got from the man who was responsible for the woman's current situation.

It was a magic item and didn't need any attunement. He took out all the contents without any hazard .

There were 5 soul coins, 500 gold pieces, a pouch containing 15 gelatinous beads, 4 vials of basic healing potions, a few sets of white robes, one red robe, 15 water skins, 2 flasks of alchemist's fire, 2 acid vials, a book, a faceless doll of made of wood, a sphere 1 foot in diameter and engraved with mystic sigils, a disguise kit and a poisoner's kit.

"Fuck, this guy was rich. No, I'm rich. But did this man not need to eat, only drink ?" Fang didn't find any rations in the Bag of Holding which was his main concern. He was familiar with most of the items. Those were available in the Eastway Expedition shop of Baldur's Gate from where he bought his gears. He used investigation skill on the unknown items.

He took the pouch containing gelatinous beads. Those were spongy and flavorless.

Bead of Nourishment

Wondrous Item, Common

Dissolves on tongue and provides as much nourishment as 1 day of rations.

"Nice, so he used these beads for ration. The trouble of feeding the woman is solved, I have to just put a bead on her mouth daily.

"The soul coins solved my fuel problem.

"The disguise kit and poisoner's kit - I wanted to buy them before. A rogue that can disguise at will and expert in poison , just awesome. But I was short of money and I don't have proficiency in these kits. I can train with it.

"This red robe, it's a wondrous item? Wow. It can magically mend itself to counteract daily wear and tear.

"That man was well prepared, huh. This book is a manual of dual cultivation art. I will use it well if it fits me.

"What's this wooden doll ? I can't see any information. Anyway

"This sphere, I saw in the public square of Lower City in Baldur's Gate. This is a Cleansing Stone, it can be used to remove dirt and grime from garments and body."

Fang sorted out the items. He drunk a healing potion.  

+ 7 HP

HP : 11/14

Then he started reading the book. He decided to get prepared before entering cold hell.

The manual delved into ancient Daoist Sexual Arts, Yin and Yang Philosophy. And it was considered an obscene path.

Yin and Yang are opposites, but also deeply complementary. They mutually support each other and give birth to new things when intermingle.

Men are primarily Yang, women are Yin . They are equivalent to heaven and earth, but became disconnected. Men release Yang essence during orgasm, while women shed yin during theirs.

By dual cultivation, man can absorb the yin and woman can absorb yang to restore the Yin-Yang Harmony, which is greatly beneficial for both partners.

But without a dual cultivation art, the release of Yin/Yang essence doesn't help anyone .

There were many graphical directions of different positions to mate with partners, Fang's blood surged reading those.

The manual described two methods - 

One was Complementary Yin and Yang Dual Cultivation Art. It was mutually beneficial for both partners.

Another was Caibu Dual Cultivation Art . It was a predatory method, using the partner as a furnace and plundering the yin or yang. The victim would lose vital energy and potential to advance further.

"The woman would be used as a furnace if that man succeeded in capturing her," Fang thought to himself.

After studying the book for two hours, Fang decided to apply his knowledge. Practicing the sex positions were out of consideration, the woman was unconscious, or she feigned unconscious. He just wanted to try absorbing Yin though he was not hopeful, her Yin Qi was not harmonious, rather berserk and almost killed him yesterday.

He went near the woman, "My Lady, it's time for love." He focused on her closed eyes for any sign of movements.

And the eyeball moved. Fang smiled and kissed her eyes. "You know, I found a dual cultivation manual in the Bag of Holding of that man who did this to you. This time, I'll try to use Complementary Yin and Yang Dual Cultivation Art. Don't torture me, OK ?"

Fang removed the clothes covering her dainty beauty. This time she was not under aphrodisiac effect, no seductive moaning and craving. She was laid there like a sleeping goddess not blemished by the nudity.

A severe inferiority complex struck Fang's mind. He felt like a toad wanting to eat Swan meat, he had no quality to be with this goddess. If it was not a situation like this, he was sure that he didn't qualify to have a glimpse of the woman's face.

"Let's just heal her," all the sexual fantasies that appeared in his mind before by reading the dual cultivation book were vanished. 

"Lily, can you come here?"

Lily appeared beside him, "Hmm, I see. You are eager for the next session, huh ? Can't blame you though." There was a goofy smile on Lily's face, well Fang thought so imagining it would be goofy if Lily was a human.

"Lily, help me dress her," he took the red robe.

"Oh, you have such fetish ?"

"Sigh. No Lily, I just don't feel it's OK what I'm doing to her. And I feel so inferior looking at her."

Lily stopped her goofy smile, "Fang, you may be a novice rogue today, but not forever. The woman is much stronger and may be upper echelon in her homeland. But you will surpass her in a few years, I'm sure."

"Thanks Lily, but let's think about it when I reach that stage."

With Lily's help, he dressed the woman. The red robe adjusted to

her shape.

"Forgive me, My Lady," Fang pulled the robe upwards to waist. And then rubbed her with care, her eyeball moved, a soft moan was heard. Soon slippery clear liquid gushed out from the cave.

Fang put off his pants and entered, "Ahh, she is tighter than yesterday."

He heard soft moans. Fang tried to concentrate on the dual cultivation art instead of losing his mind in lust. Well, he couldn't lose his mind in lust even if he wanted to. The degree of torment he felt this time was less than yesterday, but still unbearable.

"Lily, help me," Fang grasped in pain and pulled out his little brother. He could see familiar blisters on it

Lily wrapped it with her trunk , then cast a "Cure Wound" spell. After that she used the "Light" spell. Sparkles of light emitted from her trunk.

"Fang, your little winey is bigger now."

"Really ?"

"Sure, I think I know your size better than you after the session yesterday," Lily said , her face blushing. 

Fang still didn't get used to this, how could Lily's furry face have a blushed expression . But she looked so cute.

"My constitution got a boost after enduring the hellish session yesterday. I think that's the reason," Fang said. "And that's why she felt tight." He got his answer.

"Lily, I read the manual of Dual Cultivation. It is written that without dual cultivation, the yin and yang essence released during sex doesn't have any effect. So how could I be benefitted yesterday?"

"Fang, this is related to her physic. And she has cultivated her Yin too. Definitely if you knew dual cultivation, the benefit would be higher."

Fang's private part was cured by the time and got its natural color back.

"Lily, I think I can endure it, you don't have to wrap my little brother. I want to enter her fully and try to practice dual cultivation. But can you please continue the light spell on me ?"

"OK." Lily moved her trunk away, and Fang again entered the woman. He didn't notice the pout on Lily's face, as if he took her toy away and gave it to another child. Light sparkle continued to fall on the joining spot of Fang and the woman.

Fang started moving his hip, the woman was stiff like a wooden log, completely different from yesterday. But a slight moan was coming from her mouth.

Fang wasn't feeling any pleasure because of the berserk yin qi, he focused on trying to sense his yang qi.

As there was no pleasure, Fang didn't feel the urge to ejaculate. He continued moving his hip, holding the lovehandle of the woman . Soon he forgot about the surroundings.

Lily was surprised, this novice rogue was comprehending something. "Don't tell me it's related to Yin - Yang Law." Lily shook her head, that was not something a level one awakened could grasp. Even Legends who were in Level 20 could only dream of it, and it was what differentiated Legends from Demigods .

In the comprehension state, Fang started to feel the presence of vital energy in his body. He subconsciously started to manipulate it according to the guidance of the manual. Soon the cold he was feeling lessened, he started to feel good. He continued circulating the energy and moving his hips quickly, thrusting his little brother to full length. And then he felt a pleasurable pressure building up, he didn't suppress what was trying to be released.

And he ejaculated , he released his yang essence inside her. At this time he could vaguely distinguish the two parts of Qi - Yin and Yang. He subconsciously wanted to absorb Yin essence, but he couldn't feel it. The berserk Yin Qi around his little brother slightly calmed down. He opened his eyes.

[You have basic comprehension of the Duel Cultivation Art.]

[Congratulations, you learned a cultivation technique]

Fang looked up feeling a cold stare on him and unsurprisingly the woman was staring at him with a cold glint. Then she looked at the robe she was wearing. Her expression changed, a murdering intent emitted from her. And Fang felt his vitality was being sucked. He tried to pull out, but couldn't find energy to do so. He fell down on her, he could hear a cold voice, "Fucking Red Robed Bastards."

Fang immediately knew there was a misunderstanding. "My lady, please, don't. I took this robe from that man's Bag of Holding, it's not mine."

He felt the plundering of his vital energy stopped. He glanced at the woman, she was unconscious again.

1