Chapter 24: God
11 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three bodies keep convulsing inside the two different rooms within the Ocean of Despair, giving trouble to the human-shape mist that looking at the three.

As the three, me, Shine, and Astin, keep on shaking as our life fades, the entire room, no.. the entire Ocean of Despair suddenly quakes terribly as a powerful aura slowly descends. The void gave in while the pressure inside the Ocean of Despair compressed. The human-shape mist, system, was suppressed by the aura, as the glitch became more intense. Fear was apparent in the system's mist eyes as the system instantly kneeled on the floor, giving utmost respect to someone who was descending.

An out of world handsomeness, with his tall and supreme figure, the handsome man looks like a God, which is literally the God of the Artificial World, as every step he takes... flowers would bloom while dry become filled with vitality. Golden light is almost seen leaking from his body, as one would be swayed to be charmed and submit to him.

"G--God! Gre--greetings to the mighty and supreme God!" the system.. who seem troubled earlier was now in a panic as he can predict what would happen next.

"System 1065, why do I seem to sense a problem arising here?" the handsome man, God, asked with a refreshing voice, yet the intent it hides can kill a life form.

"I--I.. I had done.. a.. a big m--mistake. Plea--se for--give.. this-- lowly creation--- of yours." the system didn't dare to lift his mist head and asked for mercy.

"You trying to say I create something lowly?" God asked while walking towards Shine and Jant while grabbing something in the void and unexpectedly, my body who was drowning in a pool of acid suddenly appeared and was placed beside Shine. The system was now in despair as the system.. can't.. can't afford to offend his creator.

"N..no.. God. I.. This.. this.. is your creation's fault."

"I see. You did a terrible problem indeed." God gently touch Shine's peeling skin.. and the skin seems to have its own intelligence in that instant and immediately went back to Shine's body, covering the wound.

As Shine got a bit better, God then look towards me and Jant, and its eyes... who were composed and calm suddenly flashed with longing and care.. but disappear after a second.

"So should I solve the problem you had messed up?" God asked with a smile.. a smile that will flutter all the maiden's heart, but the system actually felt a strong bad premonition from that smile. The system can't help but glitch trembly and want to escape but didn't dare to.

"The Mighty God do--doesn't need to help this creation of yours. I--I'll solve this.. pro---problem on my o--wn."

"Oh, I see. May I know how many times you already said that to me?" God asked, walking closer to the crying system.

"Migh---mighty God... Please--- have... have mer---cy on me. I--- I-- Please-- give me one last time. I'll.. I'll never do--- mistakes again.. Mighty God. I-- I make sure to do right nex--t time." The system had thrown its dignity as its shamelessly begged for mercy and one more chance.

"I ask you a question, System 1065. How many times do you say that to me?" God ignore the system and asked the same question again but this time.. the calm voice was a bit raised, terrifying the already terrified system.

"Th--three. Please... Have.. have mercy on.. me."

"Do God looks easy to you?"

"Mighty.. God.."

"System 1065, God does not forgive and give chances to those who violate and waste the chances I gave to them. You had wasted the last chance you have... have you know this?"

"Ye--yes.. Mighty God, but--- but I-- I wan--want to li--live as a hu--man as well." 

"God treated all life forms and his creation with equal treatment. Fair and Just to balance the world..."

"Mighty--Mighty God.. ple--"

"Do God someone you can interrupt?"

"N--no. Do... Forgive.. this... creation of yours."

"And as you, System 1065, has sent your chosen host to death with being emotionally unstable for the third time, you'll now be deprived of your rights to become a human again.. and will be then put inside hell and become like a demon." God said with strong justice and fairness, exuding righteousness.

"No... Mighty-- Mighty God.. please.. give.. give me another chance.. I'll do my best.. and right my mistake, please.. don't.. don't send me to that hell."

"System 1065, what's the point of having hell when God can just give you... and the other former system another chance? Don't you also think it would be pointless, right?" Gid said with a smile, the last smile to be seen by the system as the flawless hand was raised and put on the system's head.

"And System 1065, God can't give you another chance even if you had the chance to beg, as you... are an ignorant.. and greedy system. Have you ever wondered how did.. that female chosen host know that it was your fault from the very beginning?" God stopped giving the system's punishment as he asked interestingly.

"What.. what does.. the Mighty God.. mean?"

"Coincidence happens in our life but differs from intention. You, System 1065, have been greedy to become human as early as possible, and become impatient."

"Mi--Mighty God.."

"The female chosen host... was a genius, thus.. with just pieces of anomalies... the female chosen host has known the very reason why the three of them died. Have you never wondered why does she seem not as depressed as the two male chosen hosts when she is the female one?"

"You're right. She.. who was aware of what happened in that incident... has seen the system 1065."

"Migh-- Mighty God..."

"Thus... the punishment will be changed. The system 1065, will be punished to ceased in this world, and devoid of life."

"No!! Migh---"

"As the System 1065, has also done good deeds in this world of mine, God will give you a chance to get the previous punishment in a certain condition. How.. did the female chosen host know that it wasn't an accident and instead, was your crime?"

"Mi--Mighty God... I.. I do not.. know.. the answer, but.. please.. have.."

"The System 1065 has altered the car that the female chosen host ride that time. And the female host has also unexpectedly witnessed how.. you manifested in the world, Earth, and dropped the phone of the male chosen host, Grey Dy."

"Im.. Impossible.. that's.. can't happen.." 

"Do God tell lies? It is because of your ignorant and greediness that leads you to here." God doesn't want to stay inside the Ocean of Despair furthermore, and thus.. makes his hand create golden light.

Rays of golden light shone brightly as the room was blinded by its light. Each ray contains the power to destroy the entire world, as the miserable system locked in that hand, frailly vanished and ceased to exist.

As the room dimmed along with the fading of the system, God remained alone standing, as he then tapped the forehead of the three of us.

2