Chapter 25: New System
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the small stone house... a lone man was knitting his teeth in his anger as he throws a fit inside the sole room. Terrible anger make his body exudes a frightening black aura that was sealed inside.

"Damn you.. system!!! I'll.. make you feel despair!! I'll.. I'll get my revenge someday! How.. how dare you use my son to threaten me?!!" The man, Haroes, angrily said as he punch the house he painstakingly build. A loud explosion frightened the nearby people but didn't dare to complain as they knew how scary Haroes is.

As Haroes was still drowning in anger... a sudden strong aura pressure him... making him kneel down despite his stubbornness. Fear was undeniably mixed in his heart that was full of vengeance. He tries to look at someone who dared to pressure him and was confused about how someone can be more powerful than him.

A truly handsome man, which looks like a God, descends into the small house... covering Haroes with disbelief and shock. His eyes become big and want to oop from his eye socket as longing appeared.

"Ho---hon?" Haroes.. who was supposed to be filled with anger has now become emotional as he looks at the man who descends with immeasurable love.

"Hon,.. how... Ho--w are you.. still al--ive? No.. it's.. it's good that you're still alive. I.. I miss you.. honey." Haroes said with tears in her eyes as he instantly run towards the handsome man.. and intending to hug the latter.. but the man, just raised his hand.. and Haroes unexpectedly was sent flying for several meters. A loud blast is supposed to attract any attention from the people, but as the handsome man uses an illusion.. no one has found any anomalies.

"Ho.. hon. Why.. why are.. no!! It.. it can't be!! Hon.. you.. you can't.. remember me?!! No.." Haroes was filled with fear as he was scared to know that his guess was indeed the truth. His body can't help but shake as his heart was about to shatter. First... being a mother was snatched from him, that was enough to send him into despair... Next.. is his husband and best friend... Then he has actually known that his.. two children has actually suffered the same fate as he did.. and even now.. he saw his husband but actually forgotten about him?!.. so.. how.. how could a mother.. withstand.. that impact? That was enough to shatter his heart into pieces. Terrible anger towards the system thus increases to an unimaginable height again.

"This God has not known anyone except for his creation." the handsome man, God, said as he look at Haroes.. seemingly hiding something.

"Ho--on..."

"This God has not known anyone except for his creation, so it was impossible for this God to have his wife.. especially a male one." God said seriously as his voice was raised a little. Haroes, who felt like his been thrown into a deep abyss, as what he hated the most to happen happened already, look at God with trembling hands.. trying to reach out to him.

"It's.. it's me! It's me.. Kate. I'm just.. in a body.. I mimicked.. but it's me.." Haroes said.. desperately, hoping for the one he loves to remember him.

"The former host has might mistake this God for his bereaved husband. This God is only here to ask for a favor." God looked at Haroes.. waiting for an answer.

"Ho--n... Please.. don't.. say it like that. You.. you are my husband." Haroes was stubborn as he will do anything to make God remember him.

"As the time was short, this God will get straight to the point. Will the former host, Kate Dy, accept to be the new system for the three lucky chosen hosts?" God ignored the emotionally Haroes.. and get straight to the point as the three chosen hosts, us, will die at any moment.

Haroes was instantly woken or got back to his senses, as he thought he just misheard God.

"Wh--what? What are you saying, Hon?"

"Please.. stop calling this God, Hon. This God has asked the former host to be the system of the three lucky chosen hosts."

"Eh? What.. what do you mean, hon? Ar.. aren't they already.. had their.. system?" Haroes.. who was still emotional was confused as he looked at God's face that seems to be uncomfortable.

"As the System 1065 has violated the 1st and 5th law, that any creation should not be seen by anyone at another world and that any creation should not send their chosen hosts to death for three times, system 1065 was sent to ceased in this world or any other world."

"What?! That.. that.. system has just died?! No!!! Hon.. why.. why did you just kill him and don't make him feel the despair I suffered?! Why.. why should that bastard just die?!!! Hon.." Haroes cried loudly as he can't really take it, as the sourness has spread all over his body.

"The three chosen hosts will die in ten seconds if the former host will deny the request. 10..9.."

Hearing that his two children might die.. Haroes.. didn't hesitate to agree.

"I.. I accept your offer, Hon. I'll.. I'll be their host and mother!" Haroes said as determination across his eyes. Since he can't get the chance to be a mother to his own child.. to know how to care for and be with them.. Haroes.. will use this opportunity to act like one. Filled the space he had left behind.

"This God has said that you are not this God's wife. And before the former host becomes the new system... the former host should oath to treat his own hosts equally."

"I.. I agree.. Hon. I'll.. I'll do my best to protect our child!"

"This God will now promote the former host, Kate Dy, to become Half-Human Half-System. The new system.. is different from the creation this God created, as the new system can be a human and a system at anytime the new system wants since the new host has stolen the power of the Demon System, Behemoth."

"Congratulations to the new system for obtaining its three chosen hosts. The new system will now be sent towards the mind space of the three chosen hosts. The new system can travel through the mind space of his new three chosen hosts as it was connected to each other."

God said before raising his hand and tapping Haroes head. Haroes didn't evade his hand.. and accepted gladly before his body turned into a mist. As Haroes became a mist.. God collected it before leaving the wrecked house.

1