Chapter 26: Restart
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah!!" A strong pain suddenly surge inside my head as I tried to open my eyes.. but was surprised to see two large spiders woking up as well.

"Congratulations to the host for being chosen by the system." A sudden sweet voice which was filled with distant emotion, echoed in my head.. which is totally too familiar for me. That voice was enough to touch the deepest part of my heart.

I.. I can't forget that sweet voice that tried to lullaby me to go to sleep when I was still a child. The time when I still hadn't suffered hell and still living with my parents, happily. Remembering that.. tears subconsciously shed from my eyes as I tried to forget the past.

Throwing that thought aside and getting back to reality.. I was kinda confused by the system since it said that I was reborn? So.. that.. that means I die?!

I die?! No! I.. I still had my six younger siblings! I.. I still have to make sure they're safe! No! I.. I can't die!

"Reborn? What.. what do you mean?!" I asked someone as I was perplexed, hoping that what I heard is just false.

"As the system said... the host was lucky to be chosen by the system, to have the host's ended life continues in another world." Despite wanting for it to be false... Fate really wants to contradict me and always makes me suffer.

"No! I.. I can't.. no! Is.. is it because of that car accident?" I suddenly thought of a possibility.. but got terrified because of it.

"So.. I.. I die? Is.. is it because I.. I had done too many grave sins?" I.. I ask the system that keeps on echoing inside my head... trying to lessen the burden brewing inside my heart. Strong emotions keep on wanting to burst out.. destroying the cage that sealing it.

"Why.. why.. Does the host think it is like that? The host was just too unlucky to be caught in a car accident." the system tried to comfort me even though using such a cold voice.

"Hahaha... It's really my punishment! It's my punishment why He killed me. I'm just too deserving to be killed." I said as I tried to shout with tears falling, but a chuckle escape my mouth.

I really look pathetic and desperate. I really look so pitiful and unlikable. I.. I don't want to be like this as well.. but why?! Why I just can't do it?! Why does always need and want me to be a bad guy?! A terrible guy?! An inhumane guy?!

"Host.. please.. don't give up." the system comfort me with its cold and expressionless voice.. but it seems strange as I felt the pain mixed within it.

"Don't give up? But how do I do that? When the world has given up on me? First, it was my mother. She.. she left us alone with my irresponsible father. Second.. I had to kill.. do unforgivable crimes.. and snatching the chances for other people... and now.. I.. Did I die? So.. system.. tell me.. should.. I do not still give up?!" I unreasonably blame the system.. as my body starts to shake as my breathing got congested.

"Warning! The.. host has been emotionally unstable. Please... the host should stabilize his emotion as the host has been just put inside the body that was given by the system." A warning echoed in my head as it actually help me calm down myself.

"Host.. please.. do not give up. As long as there's life, there's still happiness. As long as the host doesn't give up.. the host will find what truly belongs to him as well." the system said.. with its voice seeming kinda broken.

"You do not understand me.. system! You.. you do not suffer what I had suffered?! How hell difficult it is to raise and feed your six younger siblings from the killings and snatching on your own! How does it feel every time you ended someone's happiness?! How does it feel to snatch others' opportunities that they had been dreaming of all along! To know how my siblings living the hell life that fate gives us!"

"Host... The system might not feel the host's suffering.. but the host was not the only one who suffers. There are always those who are suffering more hell than what the host suffers " the system comfort me which really moved me.

"System... I.. I am a bad person. A terrible person.. so why do I have to be reborn? Shouldn't I just die directly... do I would be free of suffering?"

"Host... have the host ever thought what the host's younger siblings would feel... if the host just dies?"

"And that's the reason why I don't want to live! It's torture! It's hell! Hell for being paranoid thinking how my siblings might be endangered?! Might die from hunger?! Might be killed by the person I killed in the past?! So.. who.. who wants to live again?"

"Congratulations to the host for attaining a special function, Shared Melancholy.

Shared Melancholy: the host can make the target feel terrible pain and suffering.. thus ending the target being traumatized.

     Note:  the user can only deploy these special skills after reaching a certain degree of sadness." As the system has not to know how to answer me or has I really just attained the special function... A notification altered the emotions that want to grow.

"Host... The host is given this second life to compensate for the life the host had missed back when the host is still on Earth." the system said... trying to dump the drama and avert my attention to something.

"System... do.. do I really deserve this? But even so.. what's the point of having a good life when my siblings suffer in my world?" I can't just feel happy and excited like how the system wants me to feel... since it's impossible for me. I'm the person who doesn't deserve that.

"Host! The system will ensure the life of the host's younger system so in order for the lucky chosen host to continue the second life that's given to the host by the system." the system must dislike my negativity now.. and wants to lift up my mood.

"Ok..okay." I said as I tried to show respect to it.. as it tries to lift my mood.

"Shapeshifting: Ability to transform to any life form that was defeated alone.

Note: As the user was weak, only parts will be able to mimic.

Name: Grey Dy (Restarted)

Level: 5

Able to mimic: yet to be obtained (as the host has restarted, all body parts that were acquired before will be removed)

Current Form: Spider

               Life Span: more than 10 years

Function: Shared Melancholy (As the host has restarted, all acquired functions will be removed)" the cold voice of the system notified me... filling my body with shock and goosebumps.

2