Chapter 30: Bizzare
4 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bro.. brother?" Jant, seeing me appeared and running towards them feel complicated as he doesn't want me to be involved in the same danger that falls toward them. They didn't know how I suddenly appeared or where have I gone too... but they didn't think much about it since the situation wasn't suited for such an emotional comeback, and just wished that I just didn't come back.

"Grey.. no!! Grey, please run away!" Gail said loudly as she tries to steal the attention that was focused on me. Using her tiny legs.. she propelled herself to fly into the air and land on the certain snake's head and immediately pierced it. But as the snake held a stronger level than Gail... Her legs just brought an itch.. angering the snake beneath him furthermore.

"How.. How dare a mere spider attack me?" the snake was enraged as it smack its head on the ground. The ground was deformed but fortunately, Gail was fast enough to jump on its body.

The snake immediately smacks its body as well... the same time it smacks its head.. thus actually smashing Gail on the ground.

If not for the system giving the three of us a level 5, Gail would probably die now. As I saw her limping weakly on the ground.. anger brewed inside me as my body began to shake.

"Ding! Congratulations to the host to unsealed the Sudden Strength.

As the host has reached a certain degree of anger, Sudden Strength can be performed. 

     Sudden Strength: the host can double its strength.

      Note: the host can't use this function if the host hasn't reached a certain degree of anger. The longer the host uses this skill, the larger the consumption of points is." the system resounded in my head as if feeling anticipating me defeating the snake.

I didn't bother to think much about it as I decide rashly.

"System... How do I use this skill?" I asked the system with my voice shaking from anger. Gritted teeth mixed within my voice making it scary, which can send shivers to someone who hears it.

"3..2..1.. the host request has been successfully received. Will the host wants to use Sudden Strength?" the system said in my head waiting for my answer.

"Yes!" As I said it, a sudden boiling inside me emerge as a terrible pain.. which seems too familiar for me to feel, as I didn't actually feel anything now... strike my body. Along with the pain.. black gases exudes from my body.. as my aura increased, alerting the 12 snakes.

Jant who was defending Gail with 8 snakes waiting patiently for them to be weakened, and four guarding against me... look at me. Jant's eyes was widened as if looking at a monster as undistinguishable emotions appeared on it.

"Bro.. brother!! No.. no.. brother! Please.. don't.. don't die! Don't form a contract with a demon or something! Brother..." Jant said stupidly as his tears began to fall like a waterfall but unable to stop me as he needs to protect Gail.

"Jant.. don't worry. I am your big bro and I'll protect you no matter what. And besides, I'm not signing a contract to something that you just said. I don't even know what you're talking about." I assured Jant first before adapting to the sudden increase in my strength.

"Guys.. that guy has used some magic! I can sense it coming from him. 1, 3, 6, and 8 attack him at the same time and if possible kill that stupid spider! We cannot let him attack us!" the snake who was waiting at the very back... commands the other snakes. It seems that he's actually the boss of the group and the mastermind of their actions.

As the four snakes revered the snake at the back... they didn't complain or hesitate but just attacked me with all their might.

"Brother.. be careful!" Jant said to me as he seems to believe my word.. or just trying to believe it.. and continue to defend the woman I loved.

As the four snakes has approached me.. I would naturally not hold back anymore as my points were the thing I exchange for. Using the full strength of level 8... since it is strange if I'm able to use level 9, I jump at an incredible speed as I appeared instantly before the four snakes. 

Shock and bewilderment has filled the eyes of all witnesses as their jaws dropped. My movement was like a streak of light as the 26 eyes can't follow me.

I used my six legs as I slice them towards the neck of the four's neck with incredible might... And in that instant, I had successfully beheaded four snakes thus ending their life.

The leader.. hasn't expected it.. since who would really expect such an unbelievable and surreal turn of events? A spider was just born weak so how could a spider like me be able to kill the four?

And as the leader was quite intelligent.. he would naturally think of this, thus becoming more vigilant.

"You!!! You are not from this world!!" The leader said with his body trembling. His dominion was surprised by that as they look at me, Gail, and Jant being scared now.

"How.. how come you're able to be here!! You three must die! You three must die or else.. this world will die!!" the snake said loudly.. as if traveling through the whole forest. Birds from everywhere suddenly chirp as they fly away from the forest seeming busy... countless movements also echoed as if wanting to run away to something... and the atmosphere suddenly becomes dangerous.

"You... who is not from this world.. shouldn't be born! You'll never escape the punishment for the audacity of invading our world!!" the snake continues to say.. as the snake suddenly glows.

I and Jant, since Gail has been rendered unconscious, have witnessed such an unbelievable moment in our life now.. as the snake who I thought was just ordinary.. just suddenly glows red. Isn't this world was ordinary?! So why is there such a bizarre happening.. right in front of their own two eyes?

2