Chapter 31: You Die Or I Die
4 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I and Jant, who was still holding Gail, just went fascinated by it.. that the anger I had brewing inside me was instantly vanished and just filled with undeniable terror as I continue to watch what happens to the snake longer.

The leader of the snake.. suddenly glows red.. but his dominion doesn't seem to mind it and instead, they just actually bows their head down and act as if we were not present the entire time.

"Hail to the Beast King!" the remaining 7 snakes hailed loudly in unison, attracting some attention from the others.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! An unavoidable danger has finally been triggered. The three chosen hosts have successfully opened the Extremely Rare hidden function, You Die or I Die.

You Die or I Die: As the three chosen host has successfully alarmed one of the Beast King from 24 Beast King, who protects the world in secret following how the humans protect the Artificial World... the three chosen host has finally opened up the battlefield.

The battlefield will be the forest, Wide Green Forest, which is the forest where the current host is located, and a special task will be given. The system will also be leveled up now.. so do the hosts as well." the system echoed in my head as I was deafened by the information it says.

Jant and Gail who were woken up by the system look at me with puzzled eyes.. but I'm unable to give them an answer.

"Congratulations to the host for killing 4 semi-special snakes. Able to obtain the parts that can be mimicked: Head, Body. The host level increased by 5. 

Note: As the host has now opened the You Die or I Die, it is recommended that the host will share the points from the other two chosen hosts. Will the host share it?" the system asked me, seeming excited by the turns of events.

"Yes. Please share it with the two." I answered without thinking much about it since as long as the two can be safe.. it's fine.

"The sharing has successfully processed. Ding.. the host has consumed 1 point from the Sudden Strength function. The host level now is only 6.6 now." the system notified me but I just ignored it again as the snake now... suddenly turned into something scary.

The leader of the snake... has actually become bigger than usual, the seven dominions have now exuded a red aura that holds terrible power.

The eight looked at the three of us as if wanting to kill us. Their eyes held terrible anger while their tongue held malicious intent.

"These three beings are the enemy of this world! We must kill them otherwise we will be killed!" the leader of the snake yelled loudly while glaring at us, that seems to travel through the entire forest as all existence inside the forest was alarmed by this.

"Ding... The system upgrade has been completed. The system will now be called a Controller.

Controller: Has the power to control everything about the host with the host's consent. The controller can also control mild variables in the existence of life such as luck, probability, and energy." the system echoed in our head but we didn't pay attention to it as the ground now start to shake while the snake start to laugh, disdaining towards the three of us.

The three of us can't help but felt fear as the aura we hadn't felt before was now increasing at an alarming pace.

"System... Why is there an aura now?! Isn't this world was ordinary?! Why is there power and such things now?! We are in danger now! Help us!" I frantically said to the system as the three of us decided to run now.

"Hahaha! Where the hell did you three think of going to?! We will kill you no matter what!" the Beast King of Snake Clan said as it start to make its move now.

"Brother.. are.. are we going to die now?!" Jant, like me and Gail, was trembling since we felt inferior to them in terms of power.

I don't know what the beast king of snake has done.. since earlier it is clear that I can defeat them with my Sudden Strength but now... Even If I tripled it.. I can't defeat such a creature.

"As the controller has said earlier, the three chosen hosts have successfully triggered the extreme rare function, You Die or I Die. With this domain... all beast king and their chosen subordinate have the power to showcase their full strength." the system explained it to the three of us.

"Congratulations to the three chosen hosts for leveling up the system. The three chosen hosts will level up to level 10 now. The basis of the level will be changed as the domain was opened. The controller has now the power to connect the three minds of the three chosen hosts and will now notify that accessible for the three chosen hosts." the controller said to us.

"We don't care about that for now, system. Just tell us how we would survive this? That Beast King will kill us now!" Gail said to the system, which now is the controller, being frantic.

"The host has called the controller wrong. But since the situation is indeed dangerous.. the controller will let go of this matter. The pattern of leveling up has also changed now as the individual will become a team now. The current level of the chosen hosts: 30.

Recommended for teleporting into Ocean of Despair for three days. Teleporting will cost the chosen hosts by 10 points." the controller said.

"What?! 10.. 10 points?!" I was surprised by that but as we have no time.. we didn't bother if it was costly or not.. but just accepted it.

"Okay.. We agree!" The three of us said as a sudden whirlpool appeared above our heads as white light quickly covered us.

"No!!! Those three are planning to escape now! We cannot let the three escape! All of you, attack!" The Beast King was angered to see us teleporting somewhere and immediately shot out a red beam of lights from its mouth.. targeting us. His dominion also does the same.. but unfortunately, the controller is indeed powerful as we had already teleported before being hit by their full attack.

2