Chapter 33: First Special Task
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Congratulations to the three chosen hosts for successfully enduring the third level of Air Pressure Leveling. The three chosen hosts will gain additional 2 points. Current points of the three chosen hosts: 13.2." the controller echoed inside our head as the air pressure pushed us up again into the air.

Due to the air pressure being stronger than before since the level increased.. the air force that slapped our body also strengthened, making the three of us feel as if our body was being crushed by buildings. Gail and Jant seemed to finally reach their limit as they screamed loudly, while I, just feel a little pain that make me confused.

'Doesn't we hold the same amount of strength? So why do I still haven't feel any pain right now? It's not like I am asking to feel the pain.. but I'm just saying that why do I differ from both of them? Shouldn't we feel the same pain right now?

But unknown to my gist, it's because of the sealed part inside me. I may say it a lot already.. but it's indeed because of the sealed part inside my heart. It seals a portion of my feelings.. that's why I feel emotions a little late than how the others usually feel emotions.

"Ding! Ding! The chosen hosts, Gail and Jant had finally reached their limit, thus eliminating them from the Air Pressure Leveling. The chosen host, Grey Dy, can still continue the challenge. No changes will occur so the chosen host does not need to worry about the points being halved." the controller echoed in our head once again, as Jant and Gail seem to fall to the ground.

"Bro.. brother!!!" Jant said as he fall to the ground faster. Gail was the same as Jant, but when they were about to collide on the floor, an unexpected golden light emerge beneath them... and gently caught both of them before placing them in the corner of the room.

"Gail.. Jant.. wait for me. I'll definitely get us 512 points." I said with strong conviction as the determination inside me spiked up. It's also because this is quite a chance for me to show off in front of Gail and to protect Jant.

"Don't push your limit, Grey." Gail, who was reluctant to give up but her body just can't withstand the pain, remind me which makes me feel a bit glad.

"Brother.. if you feel pain... please.. stop in an instant, okay?" Jant was worried about me as well.. but I just ignored them as I focus on strengthening myself.

Air pressure pushed down my body like how a giant spat a human that gives me a back pain It's kinda hurtful.. but unexpectedly it faded instantly.

"Eh? Controller... Is.. is the strength of ours will be divided into three when we try the Air Pressure Leveling simultaneously?" I asked the controller as I was just perplexed. Earlier, the pain I felt remained inside my body... But now.. the pain that was stronger than before has actually vanished in an instant. It makes me able to adapt to the pain right now. It's like I'm cheating the controller.. Hahaha.

"Will the host spend 0.2 points for an answer?" the controller asked me, making me remember how annoying the controller has become now.

"Eh? 0.2 points? No way. I already know that I'm correct so no need to answer." I outrightly rejected the offer of the shameless controller as I was also ascertained about my guess.

"Congratulations to the chosen host for successfully enduring the fourth level of Air Pressure Leveling. The chosen host will gain additional 4 points. Current points of the three chosen hosts: 17.2." the controller notified us that makes me glad about the sudden jump of our points, but a 'barely capable of withstanding' pain suddenly attack me and pushed me up once again.

"Ahh!!!" I can't help but groaned loudly as the air pressure has now become unreasonable. The air pressure seems to have the power to condense into a palm that slaps my body upward. The strong collision enters my body, creating turmoil inside me, and was so close to destroying all of my organs. I didn't expect that a sudden jump in pain will strike me at just level 5.

If level 5 was so painful like this.. then what kind of pain will I need to experience more, so for me to just attain and reach level 10? Will I need to die?! This Air Pressure Leveling is just a scam!!

"Brother!! Stop it right now. You're in pain!" Jant who heard the sudden outburst of my groan become worried like a mother, and want to stop me but was unable to do so as an invisible protective barrier stop him from stopping me.

"Grey! You don't need to force yourself anymore." Gail also said with a worried face.. making me feel ashamed and annoyed. If I can't fulfill what I had just promised earlier.. then how could I face both of them? Doesn't it seem like I'm just good with words and not with actions?

No! I'll never give up! I already said I'll get the three of us 512 points.. so I will do so!

"No! I'm just fine." I lied to them as I act tough and continue to endure the pain. While enduring, a sudden heat covered my body that helps me reduce the pain. I didn't know why do I feel that.. but the strong pain has now faded, making me a bit stable.

"Controller.. what's that? What did just happen to me? Did.. di you help me?" I asked the controller hoping for an answer since it is the controller's duty to help us inform what happens in our bodies. It is related to our state so it might not need to spend points.

"Answering the host... As the system has evolved into a controller... adding an additional strength to the three chosen hosts will not be as painful as before and will just by covering the three chosen hosts with heat." the controller, as expected, indeed answered my body, making me able to get the whole situation now.

No wonder why do I always feel the heat every time the controller notified us about successfully enduring the level of Air Pressure Leveling. It is just because an additional strength has been poured into our body.

"Hahaha.. then it seems like enduring the pain until I reach level 10 is like basic since I level up every time I succeed, didn't it?" I laugh as an additional pain surges again.

0